Question The end of the world’s poisonous mom and baby

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by White Empress, Mar 30, 2019.

1. White Empress

White Empress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I’ve put this novel on hold for a while to wait for it to update and am currently around ch 56. I haven’t read it in a while so I may just be forgetting info but is Shao Qing (MC) really a zombie or am I just confused. I thought she was supposed to be but I don’t think the blood moon affected her and she hasn’t displayed any more characteristics of being one since the beginning. Like at all... I think it’s odd and I’m very confused. Wasn’t her being a zombie the point?

... but I may be confused because I don’t remember most of what has happened because it’s been a while... (if anyone is willing to summarize I will bow down and worship you :)

2. Hoshiandme

Hoshiandme A Wandering Star Who Watches From Afar

Reading List:
    Link
    She is a Zombie.
    She does when the car hit her and the world was undergoing crazy changes.
    Her dead body changed and she turned into a Zombie. But she’s a different type of Zombie, from current chapters it’s more align as she underwent a series of rapid evolution processes and directly advanced into an evolved form of a Zombie.
    She isn’t the only one to have had such changes within her too. One of her men (part of the group) is also an evolved zombie. That guy who acts like a puppy and doesn’t talk.

White Empress and SeiraJLoyard like this.
  3. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is a zombie who can´t eat 'normal' food.
    I can´t really think of any other zombie characteristic of hers...except the long claws, hunter eyes, and bloodthirsty instinct. =)

White Empress likes this.
  4. Hoshiandme

Reading List:
    Link
    She’s pale, and doesn’t feel cold or anything like other humans. Also, her son doesn’t age, or hasn’t aged at all. Lol.
    Plus her eyes too. They are like a sharp red if I remember, but no ones really went up to her face and “JIIIII”(stares at her eyes) yet so no ones really noticed.

5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Normal food, huh :blobthinkingsmirk:

6. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    Or people think it's contact lenses and fake nails"what kind of person still do makeup after the apocalypse??"

7. White Empress

White Empress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what about the moon incident?

8. forecast

forecast [Batoto Veteran] [sakurahana veteran]

Reading List:
    Link
    is that the part where they went into a survivor camp and it got mobbed by zombies during the red moon?

if so then I can only guess that her retaining her mentality as human is sup;ressing the desire to destroy and kill. I think her baby went on rampage too though?

9. Hoshiandme

Reading List:
    Link
    In this novel, it’s said that the moon does something and causes something to happen to zombies.
    But unlike the other zombies who are like her, she’s evolved and sane enough to keep her rationality.
    The male zombie who’s her friend, can keep his sanity too. But not as strong.
    Her baby who’s still young and doesn’t know any better, can’t. So he goes crazy like the other zombies