Spoiler The end of the world’s poisonous mom and monster baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aris12, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about this novel. And mc aashole ex husband and bitch mistress fate. Did mc revenge on them.

Alina Moktan and lazynoodles like this.
  2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Girl, you need to provide some links so people can go mtl and give spoilers, or at least refresh their memories xDD;;;

3. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoiler this please.

craz and Aris12 like this.
  5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I can remember, when the MC met the ex-husband again, he was with a different woman, but when he saw her again, he wanted to be with her. After the world changed, some people develop powers while some didn’t, he’s one of those people who didn’t, so he often relied on other women with powers to protect himself. In the end, due to him kidnapping his and the MC’s child to get her back with him, she basically ripped him to shreads and crushed his bones but kept him alive and left him for dead in order to make him suffer. As for the mistress, I don’t recall much but I do remember they met each other again, and due to the MC being really strong, she captured her pretty quickly.

She gets with 3 different men, one is a youthful zombie she met not long after waking from the morgue (he slowly reverts back into a human), a military man whom she met at the first base she goes to (he had no powers at first but gains some later after the MC bit him (in hopes of saving him when he was nearly dying)), and a masochist scientist/doctor who saved her then experimented on her (to which she allowed (he thought she was a highly intellegent zombie)).

I have yet to finish this story due to holding it off.

Here's the synopsis (credits to girly novels):
    Shao Qing’s only regret in life is that she blindly fell in love with a worthless man. She gave up everything for him, but in exchange got run over by his conniving mistress when she was close to her delivery date (she’s pregnant). Fortunately, Heaven left her a way. Crimson rain fell from the sky, the end of the world arrived, she resurrected in the morgue and gave birth to a little monster. Turning into a half human, half zombie freak; her son neither human, nor monster; they have no other choice but to rely on zombies’ crystal nuclei to develop their special abilities and continue living. This debt, she’ll definitely repay that cheating couple!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    Needmore, RBJ, 199sweetheart and 16 others like this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, the husband teamed up with someone who hated MC to kidnapped baby. MC found out and broke all his bones xD

wraven881, nielyti, poirot11 and 2 others like this.
  7. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish someone would translate this :aww:
    I really want to read it but google translate makes no sense :cry::cry:

Elliana, nielyti and Aris12 like this.
  8. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone translated this novel. I want to read this too but hard to understand in raws

Alina Moktan likes this.
  10. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel sound interested like captivating crown prince. Wish some pickup this novel.

nielyti likes this.
  11. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I too~ :sushi_yes::sushi_singing:

12. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more spoiler. Any cute moment between mc and male leads.

nielyti likes this.
  13. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    More moment between male lead and mc. How they meet?

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 3 ml
    The first is the zombie kid: they met after MC woke up from the morgue. MC and baby was travelled and stumbled upon zombie’s territory. MC is stronger though so she beat zombie and started raising him.
    Second is veteran guy: he was a military before but sue to injury he retires. MC went to a base and look for physical labor ppl to help bring a bathtub that she bought back into her rented house. Veteran offers his service and MC was generous with his reward.
    Third is a scientist/doctor guy: MC was with her group doing a mission, but they encounter an ambush and MC fell into a river during the fight, scientist picked her up and bring her back to his place as his wife

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  15. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Zombie Teen(google sucks Idk his name) is my faveeeee(currently) is a sweetie. When the female lead left him to go Human base?(obvi for his own good) he followed her. My Bebe boi is so poor. Then, when the female lead (with a group) got out, he followed her secretly.(Bebe boi) Finally, the Female lead decided to keep him because he looked so innocent and made him pretend as her female cousin and made him wear a white dress? And a black cloak. He likes hugging the female lead and with the small buns, acts cute AF. He got traumatized the first time our FL left him that’s why he always follows her like her tail.

The slept with our FL IDK the reason, it wasn’t that clear but like he got hot AF and the next morning, small buns cried to our FL saying that ML1 is going to be his new father. The Fl got awkward with him and always kicks him off bed so he dares not sleep with them like before. But not like it lasted long, he was too cute to ignore, our MC obvi let him sleep with them. The next few days.

16. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    ML2 is a veteran soldier who. He was human at first and was pretty low in his self confidence and always blushes when our FL molests or flirts with him. He accidentally?? Ate a spar(thunder) and then got heavily injured. He’s the poorest of them all(ML) because his mother is all he got and when they came back, he got tricked because they thoughts he died but didn’t and saw his mother’s worsening condition then finally his mother died. Back to when he got injured, they thought he would die but our FL saved him by biting his neck. He got a power like the female lead and the rest of the group and it was rare(thunder/electricity??). Slowly he gained his confidence. Like our FL, he’s also a great cook. I feel bad for him since he’s too shy to get touchy touchy with our FL unlike ML1

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, during a mission, their team encountered a mutated zombie that is able to have sex and so go around kidnapping and raping women and making zombie babies. When Er Tai(?) (the ML1) defeated the zombie, he got his crystal/gem as well so whenever he leveled up to I think odd number, that power got activated and they have sex

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not an accident per se, they met a really strong zombie and the MC is still holding onto the lightning crystal/gem from a previously defeated zombie. So ML2 was like “I want to be stronger to protect her” so he took the gem from her and ate/consumed it

RBJ, TomiNdumplings, nielyti and 6 others like this.
  19. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny how the FL thinks he innocent and doesn’t understand shit but when he saw the Sex crazed zombie raping a girl, he knew it was in intimate action between a man and a woman and also wanted to do it with the FL.

RBJ, TomiNdumplings, poirot11 and 6 others like this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    And he stand in front of FL when they stumbled upon that scene cuz he doesn’t want FL to see that zombie’s junks/doesn’t want her to see that dirty scene
    XD