Spoiler The end of the world’s poisonous mom and monster baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aris12, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Did mc beat his friend/cousin.

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    He got beat up. The cousin was untouched in that area because he know an ability user. After he got beat up, the guy tattled to that user, who turns out to be the guy who was pursuing MC and put aphrodisiac in her food

3. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone tell me who is Katrina and that LOL. I have seen people talk that cover pic look like her. I have seen they didn't read this novel because of cover. can anyone change cover because I am tired of that people talking katrina or Lol

nielyti likes this.
  4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the original(?) cover. It's a bit too small to be put on NU, but it's up to others.
    Katarina
    That cover was used here. Not sure whether it was an official novel release or not.

TomiNdumplings likes this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    The original cover with somewhat better dimensions, but it's the best I could find. Is it better? - Depends on taste. I like the badass looking Katarina tho. This cover looks more suited for some Egyptian story.

6. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I prefer red hair girl cause she look more badass and strong. Black hair girl look queen

7. Valera

Valera [Clueless][Kurasa][Alea & Mikki's sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree

8. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He got beaten up and killed. The piranha plant ate his remains.

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  9. somnious

somnious Leopard Boy Li Lanfeng Bias

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually really like this novel, it's cute. Since a lot of ppl have already stated how the male leads and Shao Qing meet, I'll just clarify some things and go on about moments that I personally liked.

The Male Leads

The first ML that appears is a teenage boy turned zombie. Due to his lack of memory, Shao Qing (MC) names him Er Dai (二呆), which literally means 'idiot'. His real name is Fu Jingshen (付景深) and was transformed into a zombie by his elder half brother when he pushed Er Dai into a crowd of zombies.

Appearance: He's constantly described to be soft and cute (moe), able to easily pass off as a girl due to his thin figure and is very clingy. Shao Qing initially tolerates his constant clinginess bc she knows he's a zombie, so he can't do 'it'. However, after they do 'it'...cough......

The second ML that appears is Yan Hanqing (嚴漢青). He, like Shao Qing, was a special op soldier, nicknamed Siberian Tiger. Shao Qing's nickname was Green Pheonix. He doesn't have powers initially, but gains it thru eating a human's nucleus. Honestly, I don't think the author ever mentions it again, but he did receive lichtenberg scars from the experience (on his already super scarred body). He's the househusband and does all the cooking + chores and is very honest. He falls in love with Shao Qing very early on.

Appearance: Yan Hanqing is the eldest of the three. He's constantly described has handsome and masculine with many old scars. He has an extremely well built body and a very big...it. :blobamused:

When he and Shao Qing do it for the first time, it's bc a girl really wanted to get together with ML 3 (Yan Qiyue) and tried to give him an aphrodisiac while he was drunk. However, the aphrodisiac was drunk by Yan Hanqing instead and was very strong. He was attempting to 'help' himself when Shao Qing comes in to check up on ML3, walking in on him jerking it in the bathroom (which was connected to the bedroom). Yan Hanqing, despite the aphrodisiac, wants to control himself, but Shao Qing decides to 'help' him out (which honestly makes Yan Hanqing v happy bc he's been in love with her for a long time now). They end up doing it all night bc of how, uh, virile our Yan Hanqing is. On the same bed as ML 3, who's 'unconscious' from drinking (he actually wakes up in the middle of the night and realizes what's going on, but pretends he's asleep while his nails break his skin from clenching too hard)...They don't end up together after this, unfortunately, but Yan Hanqing does end up becoming official husband no. 3 way later in the story.

The third ML that appears is Yan Qiyue ( 晏旗月). As stated, he's basically a super intelligent researcher. He grew up as an adopted child; however, his family was extremely abusive. His foster mother would pinch his thighs whenever she was annoyed and his father was an alcoholic. Eventually his foster mother left his foster father, causing him to become even worse. One day, he kills his foster father (at the age of 10?) by drowning him. Due to the fact that he was only a kid, everyone just thought Yan Qiyue's foster father's death was an accident. As Yan Qiyue grew older, he also became extremely closed off and distant and became the elite in his field. Due to his past experiences, he had a hard time trusting people, esp women (it's vague bc it's been a while), which led to his intense interest in zombies after the apocalypse happened. Zombies couldn't betray you (or so he thinks) and didn't have the same amount of scheming and blackheartedness that humans carry. The other reason is bc he's a do-M (this is an otome game phrase that means Super Masochist) and doesn't want people to know about it. That's why after Shao Qing whips him with her vines, he's like...literally in love... When he first meets Shao Qing, he has a very bad digestive issue bc he's basically anorexic/doesn't eat properly bc he's also a workaholic. He's known as the Demon King in the survivor base he originally was living in; he ripped the maid that the survivor base leader sent him into literal ground meat bc she tried to crawl into his bed. But when dealig with Shao Qing, his personality does a 180 and he's excessively needy and easily jealous.

Appearance: Yan Qiyue completes the holy trinity of looks by being the most beautiful and delicate looking man of the three. Just his weeping tears is enough to make Shao Qing want to punish him...bc he's too beautiful...:blobnosebleed:

He's the second one that Shao Qing eats. During a camping trip in the forest to find Shao Qing a new plant, he basically tries his best to get her to eat him and it finally succeeds, but he's a virgin and apparently after he started acting like a cute and shy tsundere wife the day after.

---

Honestly Shao Qing's interactions wit her husbands are really cute, esp Er Dai. Bc Er Dai is the 'pure' one out of the three of them, she ends up spoiling him a lot. At one point, Shao Qing carries an injured and unconscious Er Dai out of one of the biggest survival bases while killing everyone who tried to stop her or attack her bc she's enraged at what the humans were trying to do to him. They found out that Er Dai was a zombie with high human consciousness (there's a lot of human experimentation in this series) and wanted to find out how it was happening.

A really cute moment in the story is when Yan Qiyue asks Shao Qing if he can call her master, and she abruptly imagines him dressed up in a cute maid outfit and going "Welcome home, Master! Do you want to eat dinner first...or eat me?".

I actually really like Yan Hanqing and was really happy that he did end up with Shao Qing in the end bc he straightforwardly confessed to Shao Qing after she agreed to have Yan Qiyue and Er Dai become her official husbands. This results in Shao Qing running away bc she doesn't want to face Yan Hanqing (she feels guilty bc she already has two men, but also likes a third one too). I only know what vaguely happens bc I haven't listened past a certain point and this moment is after that point. Essentially she tries to distance herself from Hanqing, but when it looks like he's about to actually move on and find someone else (another woman) she realizes that she's really too greedy and can't let Yan Hanqing go.

There's also 2 major honorary male leads (guys that don't get together with Shao Qing but love her). One is the scientist/researcher who visited the J survivor base Shao Qing was living in and actually knew her by her other identity, Green Phoenix. He fell in love with her after she saved him and gave him her dagger. However, after, she got heavily injured and was found by her shitty husband. At some point I think she states that if she knew him before her ex-husband, she might have been happier, but decides to not tell the man anything other than "Green Phoenix died." The other one is Gu Panpan's brother, the ice power user (I always forget his name lol...). He likes Shao Qing a lot but isn't very good at expressing his emotions, so. He missed the ship.

10. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How much of the little bun do we see? Does she ever have any more children, and if so, with whom?

Badass Loli and nielyti like this.
  11. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone?

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Bun is there some of the time, MC is an adventurous woman and she is protective of her child so he is often left back at the base.
    At the end of the novel, MC gave birth to a girl,
    Fathers: "Her eyes are just like mine." "That's my nose" etc.
    MC: She looks like a monkey, how can you tell? or Her eyes are closed right now, how can you tell?

13. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha this making me laugh haha. I can't wait for chapters

TomiNdumplings and nielyti like this.
  14. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    O gosh! I love it so much! Thanks for the spoiler. :sushi_thankyou:
    I'm waiting chapters *♡*

15. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    She got pregnant in the end. A baby girl. They didn't specify who the father was, they don't want to know also. As long as it's her baby, they'll love and think of it as their own.

16. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly thought that Yan Qiyue didn't do IT with her during that time because his body was weak and Shao Qing was afraid of worsening his condition. Instead, she played the S and M with him but didn't do it all the way.

Elliana and JimmyFalcon like this.
  17. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone wrote that ML2 tried to move on. So, did the MC get jealous?

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Keyword: tried

19. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    At least give me the details, would you?

20. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTLed almost half-way through the story and I feel bad for the Scientist/Meng and Gu Chuan that they could not have their feelings returned back :blobsad:. I cannot help but wonder why the author did not include them in the harem at the very least at the end of the story too :blobupset:.