Spoiler The End of the World (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soie_yoie, Dec 20, 2019.

1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Title:

The End of the World
    末世重生之凿冰

Translated:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-end-of-the-world/

Raw:
    https://m.mzsw123.com/html/3358/1420115.html

Tags:
    Rebirth and apocalypse (i think no zombies)

Summary:
    Global evolution, the last phase of its arrival.

Being born with a golden spoon in his mouth, Jing Xia has had a smooth sailing journey. Having experienced three Beast Tides, exterminated those with S grade physiques, he never expected to die tragically at the hands of his blood-related younger brother.

Opening his eyes, he found himself back in the time before the end of the evolution!

What?!

You have a spatial golden finger?

Hehe, I have an invincible human-shaped lethal weapon!!!

A certain human-shaped lethal weapon: ……

Hi i would like to request spoilers for this. I tried to mtl this and it was just to difficult for me.

1) why is ml so cold to mc if he likes mc?
    2) does it explain whats happing to the ppl?
    3) why does the half brother hate mc so much?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    Isekailover00 and Dragon_Reader like this.
  2. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as i know. This novel has no zombies. Its more of beast wave kinda thing.

So i couldn't get past chapter ten. Apparently my mtl of this is so horrible. I missed the part where ml said he liked mc. (Written in the review.)

Anyone who read this. It was in the beginning i guess. What did ml say about mc? Why is he so cold to mc if he likes mc?.

So as far as i got. This is what i think is happening.

The world is changing. Mc is reborn and this time he's going to ml's house in order to change things? (Possibly find a stong backing?) Mc and ml are childhood friends.

In mc's first life, mc was killed by his half brother, fake white moonlight character . Half bro is very beautiful and sweet(fake). He scheme against mc and got him killed.

The sun has changed to hurt ppl (idk major sun burn?) Ppl are advised to stay indoors. Ppl are starving in door. The first wave. Many ppl die. (Confused or was it the 2nd wave)

I cant remember if its the 1st or 2nd wave but some ppl start turning into barklike monsters and dies.

Animals mutate and become vicious. (As far as i know. No zombies)

Mc takes his butler to ml's place. At ml's place, theres a girl. I forgot if shes mc's sis or cuz, but shes a doctor.

She and ml are from the special forces.

Mc tells ml about his rebirth and ml decided to head to the military base because ml thinks the military base is in trouble.

Mc wonders how ml knows this. Ml said because in mc's first life there was no military help. The military is the first defense. They will give thier lives to save ppl. For them not to be around, that must mean they all died.

Ml is head of the special forces so he wants to check what happens.

Something happens they have to go by foot. Into the mountains. A special military person finds them and tells ml that the base is in trouble. Ml goes first because he wants to get there fast.

Mc and the others will slow them down. Ml tells mc that he will be back or send someone to get them.

It takes too long for his return so the female dr went to go check. It took too long so mc went to go check. He gets attacked by mutant rats?( Not sure) he almost dies but in the cave the Butler is worried about mc and sets off the fireworks.

Butler dies. ( I think the fireworks attracted the rats and killed him? But not sure)

Ml/dr/and an a military guy comes back. Ml is unconscious/badly injured.

The military guy says he has a serum that can boost ability. First batch was bad but this one might be ok.

Mc takes the serum.

This is as far as i got. I would read then i would get contradicting info. I was so confused. Did anyone read this?

3. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Feel like I might have read this one but I'll take a look. :3

Shizun likes this.
  5. lazuuli

lazuuli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also only read halfway. I remember that MC younger brother also reborn and he have space. And midstory he got disect? by that doctor military guy for research I think?

soie_yoie likes this.
  6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did you stop reading? Did it get boarding?

7. lazuuli

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, at that time MC and ML already together and the brother out of the story. There is plot mystery about the beasts and what happened to the world but it doesnt pique my interest to keep reading.

8. oleti

oleti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its looks interesting .spoilers please

9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone stated that ml said in the beginning that he liked mc. If thats so why was he so cold to mc when he first saw him?

How did mc and ml get together? Did ml make moves on mc or did mc start to like ml and made the moves.

Does ml get nicer?

Thanks in advance for info

10. YeYueLiang

YeYueLiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it halfway and don't remember the chapter that was reading so I left it halfway :sushi_help:

11. lazuuli

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember when ML go to military school he only can go back home one a year i think? Every time MC and ML will meet. There is one time when ML come back, MC go to party with his second generation friend. ML catch MC almost taking drugs. Got really angry and became cold since then I think.. I dont really remember..

ML really good to MC since they were little or in the past life. He always guarding MC and when apocalyse began he teach MC fighting to protect himself.

In the past life ML is in some mission so he is not in the base. The younger brother took this chance to kill MC.

ML doesn't have any intetion to confess to MC. He just want to protect MC and became his brother. MC doesn't have any clue that ML loves him. He know when he accidentaly heard ML conversation with that one girl (i dont remember her name, she is the one that work for ML, the one that have healing ability) MC is shocked and asked ML. ML said it is true but you dont have to think about it. I dont want you to love me back. ( this is the gist )

And then there is a siren in the base saying a beast wave coming.

MC and ML fight mutant octopust? together. Half of ML body and face got corrosive? and almost lost his life. MC thinking that he doesnt want to lose ML, grandpa butler already dead, he only have ML in this life. And they got together.

12. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmkay, so I MTL-ed up to chapter 38 maybe and then skimmed last 10 chapters or so. Here's everything in brief:

-MC was killed by fake white lotus (mistress's son) in last life and rebirths back in time
    -MC tries to save old steward grandpa and goes to ML
    -MC fails to save grandpa (poor grandpa is considered an 'evolutionary failure' -- he's too weak to evolve and his body starts failing under the strain). Grandpa's death is hastened because he sets off a flare luring mutated beasts to him to draw them away from MC.
    -ML and crew (along with this crazy scientist from ML's super-secret operatives team) set off to a major city. It has researchers and survivors (the city fell in last timeline). Fake white lotus and fake childhood friend are there, too.
    -they hypothesize that fake white lotus might have a second special ability (their machine can only test for one), because ML reveals to MC that he's got a second ability (ML is primary fire and somehow unlocked water too). Fake white lotus might have some ability-stealing power.
    ...and I skipped the middle chunk (MC and ML get together during this time and I think the fake white lotus and childhood friend are dealt with too)
    -crazy scientist guy sacrifices himself so their allies can take down the #1 mutated beast in mutual death. I think crazy scientist guy might have been the one to inadvertently create the mutation -- #1 mutated beast was his lab specimen that escaped.
    -MC and ML have happy ending and humans reach an accord with the mutated beasts (they've super-evolved so they're as intelligent as humans).

The extras go into backstory and past life:
    -ML used to dote on MC, until the incident where MC almost gets hooked on drugs. Then he got colder because he thought his doting might have harmed MC and that stern approach would be better (I think). Either that or guilt over kissing MC once while he was passed out.
    -ML was on another mission when MC dies. The doctor lady/family friend has to tell ML and ML's pain is hard to read. ML still goes on but he's really, really tired
    -humans still reach an accord with mutated beasts (kinda), but ML learns from the mutated beast that fake white lotus caused MC's death. Fake childhood friend still tries to defend fake white lotus, but ML later faces them down and tortures them to death. Doctor lady/friend is there and worried about ML, who tells her that he's really tired and she wants to cry because she knows how much he missed MC
    -ML chooses to die rather than (presumably) living a longer lifespan or forever. The mutated beast king chooses to die eons later for a similar reason, because he's tired and lonely.
    -(after rebirth) we learn that crazy scientist guy and #1 mutated beast aren't dead. After presumably getting blown sky high, the beast somehow saved doctor guy and they're both alive but injured. They have this kill vs no kill angsty showdown and finally settle into deciding to live and get together, no longer in conflict.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  13. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTLing:blobparty::blobparty:... But I wanted to read more about rebirth ML and MC time and their interactions after getting together...