Spoiler The Exhausting Reality of Novel Transmigration

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, Rosetta IS a suspicious person who also happens to be his family's enemy. But at least (in chapter 24) she told him outright that his brother is destined to be an asshole who hurts Alicia. She made him promise to believe her before she told him and I think that gamble will pay off.

2. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Begging.
    Begging youuu oh oh
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    (for spoilers)

3. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, so it IS a crazy story she's telling him, and I'm so used to being annoyed at Cassion that i only feel a little exasperated at him for not believing her, but he does recognize that even tho it's a crazy story, there's no other possible way she could have known about his accident, PLUS he doesn't actually want to die, so he agrees to help her and be a partner in her plans. YAY!

And then he dies. Because dude is super wounded and aggravated those wounds w all the physical activity he did.

Don't worry, tho, bc it's all Part Of The Plan™.

U see, back in the original, he died around this time too. But obviously he was a villain after that who both helped and harassed Alicia, so the answer to that seeming paradox is that... He died and came back to life.

U remember before, he said he couldn't become the Duke, bc he couldn't use mana. But he could sense it. That's bc the mana was trapped in his heart and couldn't flow through his veins, so he couldn't unlock the powers that made him a super once-in-a-generation genius (yes, rly lol).

But when he died, that power came out of his heart and then started to flow, restarting his heart and bringing him back to life (this is a one-time only deal tho so he can't escape from death via mana again lol). So now he's a viable competitor for Duke.

After he opens his eyes, that is. I figure next chapter he's either going to do that or Rosetta will have to wake him up somehow bc cassion's sole purpose in life seems to be to throw Rosetta's plans off, even unintentionally lol.

4. blgsombre

blgsombre Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much
    more please please

5. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kicking the ML aside, I want to know what will happen to the MC’s half brother after the nanny incident or will the father and brother try to love her or not?

Jukki, joints and Reio like this.
  6. IAmMeh502

IAmMeh502 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess Cautious kitty(ML) will be a little frustating (either in a good and funny way or bad way)

Moro-sama likes this.
  7. meemaw

meemaw New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will the father and brother try to love her or not?

where I can read this novel, guys?

8. MirukuTsaa

MirukuTsaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's currently being translated, you should be able to find the link on the NU page for it.

9. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i get why people are a little annoyed by the ml, but he had no one on his side. He almost died multiple times (falling off the stairs and breaking his bones, having his arms and legs broken and was left to die, falling into a freezing pond in winter) and no was by his side. no even tried to even help him.
    I think his actions are justified, why would you trust a random stranger when your life was at risk every day. don't forget he almost died earlier by the carriage accident. Imagine living like that, how would you trust people, when they can betray.
    he will get better character development.(really cute he misunderstood her kiss, when she tried giving he CPR)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2023
  10. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i understand this rationally but also 1) instead of trusting ONE random stranger he instead decided to trust the mercy of MULTIPLE random strangers when he went out while still injured and KNOWING his asshole relatives were out to kill him, and 2) Rosetta stole my heart the minute she appeared and i want her to succeed. These two are totally gonna be the Traumatized with Trust Issues™ couple though.

11. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers?

12. Roxy_LyN

Roxy_LyN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please spoil more about this novel? I want her 3rd life yandere to appear as the villain looking for her. But that's probably not the case :blobpats::blobpats:

cabbagenyanko, Lovina and shiory like this.
  13. shiory

shiory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Creo que ella sospecha que el ML "Leo" es como el loco de su tercera vida. porque ella dijo Rita = Alicia,..ambos nombres tienen las mismas silabas....? . No sé si te dejo entender. Ella básicamente sabe que la vida que le espera a su hermana Alicia es una & @ $ ₡

Roxy_LyN likes this.
  14. Pingu_Min

Pingu_Min Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the secret the nanny is talking about? is it gonna be revealed or not?

AlmostMeds and Mehrnush like this.
  15. Chillungs

Chillungs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How will the misunderstandings happen...

nobodybruh likes this.
  16. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to know too

Pingu_Min and Mehrnush like this.
  17. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep brother, try trust someone after being assassinated for the millionth time, Rosetta was the one who made it too doubtful no matter how pure her intentions it's hard to trust someone who was supposed to be hostile to you granted they're from different camps
    Was he supposed to act as if she's his goddess? From the first meeting? Yeah, she saved his life but he could tell she has a motive abd that made him guarded.

Btw, I'm more interested in Rosetta's third transmigration, Rita, as far as I know he imprisoned Rita and left marks on her body (no idea whether he sexually or physically abused her) he killed her brother painfully in front of her, she blocked a knife for him so she would die cause she's sick from him and he gross her out since he's too much of a two-faced yandere. (Oh! And he's the high priest, his name is Yurian but Rosetta calls him son of a b*tch)

Anyone knows more?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
  18. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who know about the secret that nanny want to tell to rosetta

Arryetty likes this.
  20. Kyrina

Kyrina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please!
    I read till chapter 53 and it seems that the psycho male lead from 3rd transmigration is transmigrated too :blobfearful: