Spoiler The Exhausting Reality of Novel Transmigration

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 28, 2021.

1. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really !! It's going to be an interesting read, I just hope Rosetta doesn't get so badly hurt

"Her sister is not the Duke's real daughter"

I wish someone other than the nanny knew the secret, but if my hypothesis is correct, Rosetta might get rid of them if she finds out, because her sister might get hurt.

Although I want the father and brother to know this to see their reaction, but I do not want the sister to be hurt (my feelings are conflicting)

Her sister seems sweet and innocent (although I don't think so, I don't mean she's evil but I suspect she's hiding her thoughts and not as innocent as she seems)

Melita_H, Riev, Yukari_me and 24 others like this.
  2. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link

Oh....!!!!?
    Seriously? My brain crashed down when I read this.
    OMG! Would Rosetta be okay? She's in trauma!

Arekushieru, Jukki and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  3. 36nugget

36nugget Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Rosetta's name in this life is Rita
    • She decides to find the ML in this story (Yurian) and prevent him from blackening
    • Rita's body is super weak btw which is why she can't do martial arts or anything
    • Yurian is a high-ranking priest? or Archbishop? Pope? Something like that TLDR lots of divine power
    • Rita's family finds out she isn't actually Rita, treats her like a monster and they grow estranged
    • At some point I think she tried to escape Yurian and her brother helped her, Yurian throws her in a cell and kills her brother right in front of her eyes
    • I think another time she escapes with Rita's mom (or Yurian lets them run so he can catch them I forgot) and they fall off a cliff with the mom dying in her arms
    • After that, she loses the will to live so I think Yurian uses magic to make her body move so she can eat, talk, etc.
    • Someone who has a grudge against Yurian tries to kill him and Rita takes the knife so she can die and be freed from him
    • When she died, a butterfly (her soul?) flew out of her chest and into a book (the 4th life's book!), it was surrounded by a barrier but Yurian breaks it and his soul also enters the book
    • Yurian enters the body of Daniel, and their family has divine power/divine relics
    • Just like Rosetta, he can use his powers from his last life
    • He makes zombies, attacks Rosetta, and also frames her as the mastermind behind them
    • He approaches Alicia, befriends her and takes advantage of her because he wants to take her hostage against Rosetta
    • Collabs with the OG!ML (forgot his name, Cassian's brother?) to take revenge against Cassian and so they can each obtain the girl they want (the brother dude wants Alicia)
    • TLDR ends when he kidnaps both Alicia and Rosetta, Rosetta takes poison so he exhausts his power saving her
    • They detain him but he ends up being killed by a family member of one of the zombie victims
    • I think Rosetta says something along the lines of how it's poetic because it was an insignificant death, dying simply instead of being killed by her
    • Rosetta is ostracized since she was the daughter of the scheming maid, but it was actually Alicia (that was Katie's big secret)
    • When Rosetta finds out she hides it because it doesn't matter, and she asks her father to promise that he would treat Alicia the same no matter what
    • Meanwhile, Alicia finds this out and is tormented because she feels guilty and that she stole her sister's place (Yurian is manipulating her and steals the evidence from her for "safekeeping")
    • Yurian's family has a divine artifact to give prophecies, so he prophesizes that the youngest child of their family will bring ruin on the Empire
    • Knights come to arrest Alicia but Rosetta reveals the truth and is detained instead to save Alicia
    • Rosetta's family's divine artifact is a book(?) that grants wishes, but the criteria for being selected would be something along the lines of the most interesting/tragic rather than being the most qualified
    • It's revealed that the plot of the novel Rosetta thinks she's in was actually her past life (wherein Alicia gets with the OG!ML and Rosetta dies) and actually her first life
    • What she thinks is her first life (the modern one) was the contents of the novel she obtained in her OG life when the divine artifact chose her
    • When 1st TL Rosetta died, she desperately wished to destroy the world and erase her sister
    • The reason why she went through all her transmigrations and suffered so much under Yurian was arranged by God to make her despair
    • At one point she says that if it all went according to God's plan, she would've been so emotionally broken and numb she would've destroyed the world when she returned to her OG world
    • TLDR her taking the knife for Yurian ended her life early so she wasn't as messed up and hence didn't want to destroy the world when she first came
    • In this life she changes her wish to God; instead of destroying the world she just wishes her sister was freed from being heroine

4. xpeanut

xpeanut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg thank you!

Melita_H likes this.
  5. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Ok, I feels emotional about the truth that Rosetta is actually the true daughter of the duchess.

Daphne03, torte1315, Minaeli and 7 others like this.
  6. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how her father and brother react when they knew that rosetta is the real daughter of the duchess ?

7. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    I somehow don't wanna know, it would feels disgusting if they began loving her all of sudden.
    If they became replusive I would feel sad for the duchess, the one and only kind soul of the ducal couple.
    I remember the duke wanted to kill Rosetta when the maid claimed she's her daughter

8. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok thank you

9. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I don't know why the gratitude, but you're welcome, I guess?

takuto_o and nsrin like this.
  10. 36nugget

Reading List:
    Link
    Well even before the big reveal the father and brother have both started accepting that Rosetta is a member of their family- despite her heritage- and they awkwardly try to include her. The one who rejects them is Rosetta herself, initially because she felt that she didn't deserve it bc she wasn't the original Rosetta. Once she knows her identity, she's still a bit reluctant since she has memories of her last life. She can't help herself from caring for them though, and she doesn't resent them much for it. The novel ends off with their relationship being a bit awkward, but they definitely care for her deeply.

Basically when Rosetta reveals her identity and is dragged away, they're both shocked and feel tremendous guilt. I think the Duke remarks how he should've noticed it earlier, both due to her hair colour and that he saw similarities in her smiling face with the late Duchess. They don't have much time to feel guilty though since the estate is attacked by zombies. They fend off zombies, with the Duke leaving the estate to Damian so he can go after Rosetta. I think Damian also comes through to save Rosetta too once he cleans up the zombies + realizes that Alicia was kidnapped as well.

11. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil the ending? What happened with the leads and the other characters? Other than the MC's awkward relationship with her brother and father.

12. 36nugget

Reading List:
    Link
    • After the big battle and Yurian dies, Rosetta's legs give out and she's relieved that there's no more "main characters" or "supporting roles", just Rosetta living a normal life with the people she loves
    • Epilogue 1 starts off with Rosetta telling her family the truth (and I guess about her past lives?)
    • Diana (assassin/maid girl)'s younger sister Leah is cured and returns to the estate
    • Leah and Alicia are actually quite close lol and Alicia wants to be a great big sister
    • Rumours spread that Cassion + Rosetta are an item and the whole empire is like wow sis tea
    • Cassion's father passes away due to lasting effects of poison
    • Rosetta meets Blanca, where they discuss how Cassion's stepmother (the Duchess) is captured by Blanca + Logan
    • A festival is held to comfort the people after the zombie incidents
    • Cassion proposes to Rosetta and they kiss while there's fireworks
    • IT'S REALLY CUTE she remarks that it's like a true happy ending, but corrects herself saying it's a happy beginning

• Our mains are engaged, Cassion will probably succeed the title (since he's the only one left) and Rosetta's brother and father have basically accepted the relationship (the "as long as you're happy")
    • I think Rosetta also received a medal of valor or something for helping out at the Hunting festival + getting rid of Yurian + the other guy at the end
    • Alicia- still doing her thing but she's become a stronger character I guess and overcome her trauma at least a little bit
    • Leah- cured and living at the estate
    • Diana- still Rosetta's maid, thankful for Rosetta protecting her
    • Pharmacist assistant dude (the one who Rosetta poached/saved from David? the cocky knight guy)- working in the Duchy, probably the main pharmacist now that Logan's gone. Romantic vibes with Diana.
    • Damian + Duke- doing their thing being a family y'know
    • Logan- returned to work with Blanca
    • Blanca- taking her revenge on the Duchess (idk if I mentioned it before but basically Blanca is like a seer/witch so her tribe sold her into a political marriage with a mage family in the Empire. Her husband was kind to her, but couldn't get over his ex (who left him to marry into a higher position). Blanca gets involved with the intelligence guild. She makes various drugs, including all the ones involved in the Rosetta/Alicia birth switcheroo. She makes poison only once, but finds out that her husband was murdered by it rather than him taking it of his own volition. When she goes through his effects, she finds his lover's ring and that's the one that she wears on her finger. In case it isn't clear at this point the lover was the Duchess, who killed him to get rid of traces of her past.)

13. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is our ML the one in the 2nd cover?

Blukookie likes this.
  14. 36nugget

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes

Daren2012, Rin.rinaaa and Eloisane like this.
  15. toliman

toliman Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have mtl?:aww:

Chaosnumber8 and Daren2012 like this.
  16. annieberry

annieberry Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did the novel end?

17. Daren2012

Daren2012 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, i eagerly want to read much more:blob_plusone::blobsob:

toliman likes this.
  18. AN.H

AN.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I ask which chapter is Rosetta's identity known...?

:blobReach::blob_tilt:

19. Fallenknight

Fallenknight New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end, when you said revenge to the duchess, it's Cassion's step-mother right?

Emma626 likes this.
  20. words

words Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, there's surprisingly little mention of the ML here, considering this is a spoiler threat of a romance novel. Not saying it's a bad thing, though.