Spoiler The Exhausting Reality of Novel Transmigration

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Chaosnumber8

Chaosnumber8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    December 10

Priar and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yukari_me, Jukki, FunSmiles and 2 others like this.
  4. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Priar likes this.
  5. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really have much expectations for the art style but I could say that it's one of the decent ones out there and the details are also quite nice too.

6. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I get what you mean but I've stopped expecting much out of webtoon art with novels with a good premise esp. since "The Villainess is Worshipped by the Mafia (All Hail Lady Blanche!)" and "A Fairy Tale for Villains (A Happy Ending for Villains)" came out. I'm still reading those webtoons because I came there for the story and the art is something that I could get used to in the long run (Of course, I'm aware that there are definitely great ones out there and I appreciate every artist's efforts to make each K-novel come to life even though it might not be on the same level like in "Roxana" or "The Villainess Is A Marionette").

But my opinion might not be the same with the rest who came to read it for its art style alone and sometimes some adaptations from K-novels would actually surprise me with a good art style, so it's nice to wait and see them when it gets released.

8. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does that even work? The duchess would have known having given birth. So why did she never say anything? Also There is an age gap? It sounds like father and son had nothing to do with the family until all this is revealed rather then them just ignoring the girls because of the situation?

9. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately Im someone who read it for its art style and beauty ‏ɵ̷̥̥᷄ˬɵ̷̥̥᷅ and as the webtoons you mentioned above I didn’t read them even though the story is so much good but my eyes couldn’t stand it

10. Kimberly07

Kimberly07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn after learning that Rosetta is the late duchess daughter then the two asshole felt guilty after they realized it‍♀️
    Why did she even forgive.... Nvm

This scenario is used by many manhwa I have read until now and I don't even want to remember them because it's disgusting
    All they can do is felt guilty towards her and never suffer the consequences of their pathetic actions

11. lilredridinghood

lilredridinghood Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do find it a bit weird that the story calls the little duke Rosetta’s step brother when he would be her half brother. They share one parent, making them related biologically.

torte1315 and nicomcla1995 like this.
  12. bravelylove

bravelylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't bother me because their thoughts are not "Rosetta is bad just like her mother", their thoughts are instead that they aren't sure how to have a good relationship with her. It isn't exactly easy to find out you have a half sibling/illegitimate child from being assaulted and then your wife/mother dies shortly after from the shock of it all. Instead, they're so afraid they'll mess up that they try to just focus on work. Rosetta was always part of their family, even if they had complex emotions towards her. They were conflicted, afraid to reach out, and afraid of making mistakes. Other stories the family will be super abusive and then go "oops you were our real daughter all along please forgive us" and I find that particularly disgusting. This one is just realistic.

13. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does anyone know when her family realises that she is the real daughter and not Alicia?
    Like the chapter no. In which it's revealed?

touch_thesky and AnimeHuntress like this.
  14. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks guys. I won't read the book now cause I don't like this troupe of ‘switching babies’.

I'm not like all that about Alicia should've been treated like that but it feels so unfair to the Duchess that her child bore the grudge if not by family then by others, whereas the family was awkward to the point she didn't feel their warmth.

On the other hand, the culprit's unwanted daughter managed to get the place that her mother wanted to. I'm pretty sure she not only wanted to be the second wife but also wanted that her blood becomes a part of the noble family.

I don't know how to feel. I feel so bad for the Duchess who died and her image that was left behind was switched by the maid's daughter. Not only that, she had to live that her husband got assaulted by a woman she trusted. Anyway, thanks for the spoilers again.

P.S - How the heck you weren't able to recognise your daughter from the love of your life. Unless someone did delulu magic on her and changer her hair color or eye colour, there should be similarities between your wife and your daughter. Laughable twist.

Ceu, Yukari_me, touch_thesky and 11 others like this.
  15. oblomov

oblomov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Duchess didn't know anything. Her former maid drugged his husband and slept( more like rape him) with him and after that she left the home. When she learnt that the Duchess also pregrant she wanted to change babies. The maid proposed to change the babies to Katie who another maid of Duchess. They drugged the tea that Duchess had been drinking to make her go to labor early. The duchess's baby girl born premature. Katie was the one who delivered the baby, she changed baby's hair colour with magical necklase.

After this events, The maid was killed when she came to duke's resident with Rosetta.

Don't focus on the switched at birth story too much. Yes, it is important part in the story. But it isn't main concern.

Elisha and Rosetta were victims and the bad ones meet their ends.

Duchess was very pitiful. She was weak already and the the drug she had been feed make her die.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
  16. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm... You know...
    The greatest conflict about this book is not about the child's switch.

I think the greatest conlicr and main story is about roseta, her crazy possesive husband from her 3rd life, and yeah her new love interest

17. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I think so too. The switch isn't explained until almost the end and was honestly completely unnecessary for the plot. Just read the book and skip that part at the end if that troupe isn't for you. There are lost of other good reasons to read this.