LCD The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Prometheus, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Alundric

Alundric Member of Gentleman Alliance

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw anyone know who or what is lust?

2. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't know who lust is, it's in his 2nd life, the one were we don't know what happened.
    I would really laugh a lot if the system was his first "undead creation" (then modify his own memory of the first life to think it's something innate) because that would mean that his lust is so powerful that it is capable of changing the fate of the world (though if a 30 yo virgins is a wizard a 300 years old one is definitively able to change the fate of the world).

Lonelycity likes this.
  3. Alundric

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, isn't Roland 2nd life is the time during his life as karwens brother? As far I remember his 1st life is human on earth? 2nd is karwen twin brother Roland, 3rd is the warior/death knight prior become yongye, and 4th is during his imprison time after become yongye in sulfur mountain city. so his 2nd life should be when he interact with Lisa and Adam and Margareth during adventure time? am I correct?

4. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad, I forgot to count hhis life on earth, so I was talking about his third life. Are you sure about the death knight thing ? I don't remember this (though I stopped reading for a bit so I a might have forgot some thing).

5. Alundric

Reading List:
    Link
    Well from my memory of his timeline.
    1st life as a lawyer then died
    2nd born in eich as Roland (karwen brother) and died in war?? (this is where I got confuse)
    3rd in between (not sure if Roland died in war or MIA) meet with Lisa, Adam and Margareth on adventure in search for the truth of why his country get devastated. Then died in order to pick up Lisa soul from styx with help From Ayer (as far as I knew this is when he made a deal with ayer to change the eich and understand that he only have 7 life of reincarnation chances in total.
    4th it's the time he reincarnated, and start to plots while work himself as harloys assistance, amelia assistance and continuing on marking his enemies. this is the time he turn himself to undead and start yongye calamity, met again with Adam and Margareth (Lisa is dead ), then retired to sulfur mountain city.

So by going this way, it's a big chances that lust is the system, since there is a big jumbled memory during his 2nd and early 3rd life in which he hasn't start to log his life.
    Another guess is that Lisa (by using Elisa soul) is the lust.

6. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    I really doubt that the system is lust, simply because the power used by the system is not something a "mere mortal lust" can do. Also the system is probably the reason to why he was reincarnated in this world so the system can't be created by him (unless some time-plot shit is involved but i doubt it), I think the system is the goddess of creation, or a remnant of her

7. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all you both are wrong about his rebirth cycles.

Yes he is someone who reincarnated from earth. But that lifetime is not counted in 4 lifetimes. It’s just used as a template. As a source of other worldly info.

1st) lifetime was when he was prince Roland and everything that happened to the mist kingdom and we know what happened.

2nd )lifetime we have no clue except that he revived from his death and went to the mage kingdom to study necromancy and ice magic. Here he met Amelia and Harloys amongst others but as we came to know from the recent chapter. He FELL in love with SOMEONE. This someone we don’t know but what we know was that he was SO TRAUMATIZED that he created lust so that he became unable to love another

This then brings us to the question: is the system his lust sin? I say impossible because his system waay too overpowered as compared to him. I feel that the system is the will of the world or something of the sort that is trying to save the world by using Roland as it’s MC...

8. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    3rd) lifetime was when he was adventuring with Margaret, Adam and little Red. His system had given him the quest to power level up his team and that’s why they became this OP so quickly bcuz of Roland’s system. Then we know that he ditched them became emperor Yongye fought with the team got defeated. Died. Brought back Lisa’s soul. Got reborn as the Wumianzhe.

4th lifetime of Wumianzhe is where the story starts and now we are in the 5th lifetime...

9. Alundric

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks now i clearly understand what happened to big bro rolo

10. Alundric

Reading List:
    Link
    But wait the minute, i once read that roland as yongye at that time didn't die, he just defeated and turn to be prisoned at sulphur mountain city as wumianzhe with elisa as his servant. So lisa should die prior roland become yongye. Since being a lich mean he should die first and stand by in mortal plane without entering the rebirth cycle.

11. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    Wumianzhe was a lich so yeah maybe he didn’t die between their adventuring days and then his days in the sulphur city.

But I know for a fact that Lisa died after he became Yongye. This is because Adam’s party was the hero party which defeated Yongye. They all went to defeat him. Somewhere in between, Lisa died and was flowing through the river of forgetfulness when he brought back her soul. And then there he met Ayer. Actually even I am not sure if he died here or not cuz he did go to the underworld. And this is where he meets Ayer.

12. Alundric

Reading List:
    Link
    This is where it gets confusing (i really need to back tract for this) because i did remember roland monologue while he is in mountain sulphur city said that he definitely safe lisa soul in the last life prior turned to yongye at that time he met ayer and made a secret deal in return lisa soul. (i need to double check for this) .

Lonelycity likes this.
  13. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure do it. It’s been a long time since I read it too. If possible SS the relevant parts.

14. Yorule

Yorule Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My view of his lives from what i understand and remember is:
    1- Born in EICH as mist prince Roland
    2-Unknow identity, but i think i remember him being a baron in this life
    for 3 and 4 i'm actually not sure witch come first but let's say
    3-Study at magical school meet Amelia
    4-(didn't die) Adventurer Rolo, meet with Adam Margaret etc... leaves the group when he gets informations about who betrayed Mist Kingdom
    5-(didn't die) Go to the undead plane meet harloys and become Yongue
    6-(still not dead) Got captured and lives in sulphur city eventually become wumianzhe
    7-The current story

Also i totally think the system is the godess of creation, she lost most of her powers by creating her two daugthers and need a representative to intervene.

15. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree with this part. Even I feel the same.
    i am not sure of this part. He forgets his memories every time he dies and that’s why he has his diary. So he has forgotten everything at least more than once.

16. kelkel1133

kelkel1133 Well-known Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, the system was eich, the goddess herself

17. maxx26

maxx26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope but close

18. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoilers please.

19. bluewolves

bluewolves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FYI elisa killed him once with slayer sword when he ascend. The 1st 60 chapter is his 3rd life, the rest is 4th

20. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    F***!!!!! "As to why Roland is called 'Father'... eh, class is over?" Don't give such a cliffhanger!!!!

Lokumi likes this.