LCD The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Prometheus, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    I just though about something, imagine if the system was Ayer (I mean he is the one behind it) and not the Goddess of Creation.
    If I'm not wrong Ayer has been the only God of Death in the history of Eich so the guy is probably very powerful, and he guard the river of styx, he should be able to modify fate.
    Imagine Roland discoverinf at the end the Ayer messed with him since the beginning, that would really fun

2. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    But going by the recent chapters, according to Roland's 18 Dimensional Rules 28th edition, the Goddess of Order governs over Time/Space while Goddess of Chaos over Evolution.

When Roland gained his Frigidearth power, he saw how his system calculated the rewards and give "quest helper tips" via some ribbons/line and noted that they were of the highest order of Time/Space.

If we were to infer that the 28th edition book is written very far in the future (because the lecturer talked about how many information of Amelia and the Undead Descent went missing over long period of time), which is to say after the Holy War, it would mean that Roland would have met both Goddess at certain point. Because he is either a MC and has shitty luck, or he made a very educated guess.

Thus we can believe that the System is actually the Goddess of Order since the author loves sprinkling hints in early chapters only for them to sprout later on.

3. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    It's seems more probable than Ayer and make more sense than the Goddess of Creation(GC), but it raise the question of how was she able to create the bloodline of Roland ?
    After all she is the Goddess of Order (GO) she should not be able to use Chaos so I can think of one hypothesis particulary it's a bit messy in my head so it will be messy on paper):
    Goddess of Order & Chaos work with each other. Because Roland proved that "energy" opposite well were not that opposite, and since the final goal is to save Eich it is not that improbable . But I think that the first plan invoveld Karwenz, one twin for each faction and they would work together since they were brother, and then it got fucked up because of war, corruption etc etc. I see two outcome of this first scenario:
    The twins are sacrified for the creation of a new Eich (like the GC), or the GO/Ch sacrify themselve for the new world, and Roland and Karwenz became the new God of each faction. (Yeah I'm a bit extremist.)
    Since evrything went to shit, and the relation between Roland and Karwenz wasn't harmonious anymore (yeah a bit light for an argument), they copied/took the bloodline (or a part) of Karwenz bloodline, mixed it with the first bloodline of Roland, maximized the all with GCh (since she is the evolution one you say), and pouf new bloodline ultra cheated and suited to Roland. Sound cool no ?
    TL;DR:It took me at least 20min to write this so read pls :sushi_peak:

Lonelycity and iBakax3 like this.
  4. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Creating the Arbiter Bloodline in a sense wasn't really creating from nothing. He required blood sample/material of both Chaos/Order Bloodline from Ayer. His System made use of the sample, and used his Fate Points to make up for the rest.

As for how it works, Harloy explained it as basically a wish magic. In this case, since we have seen how there was a Evil Point beforehand, Fate Point comes from distorting the "Original Story/Future" which provides Karma in exchange for him to distort other things to similar amount. Hence billions of points were needed to exchange for potato seeds or DragonBalls were banned from being gathered through Gacha.

In short, System made use of energy from distorted Fate to compensate and build a body with the blood samples.

Though, your theory is quite interesting.

Lonelycity and Lokumi like this.
  5. gaianova

gaianova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, Lisa died after he became Yongye. Lisa was killed by the Bone Dragon Queen (Uh one of the four Undeads of the Royalty Faction, which consists of Lionheart, Ah Dang, and another guy) in the midst of the war. It was right after Lisa's death that he immediately ran to the river to save Lisa's soul in hopes that he isn't too late, but he still kind of was.
    Don't recall the exact chapters now but it should be on the part where the Bone Dragon Queen met Lisa back when they were still in Sulfur Mountain City.
    After dealing with Ayer, he immediately went to look for Lisa but he realized that he was too late, Lisa has already been half-demonized after leaving River Styx (Souls that climb out of River Styx either become Demons and Devils of differing types depending of where the region where they climb out from. IIRC, Lisa climbed out from some fiery lands). So he sealed her bloodline and there we have it

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Lonelycity and Alundric like this.
  6. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to sleep right now, I'll respond tomorrow :)

7. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 272 was the best. An entire new race got created. Hahaha

8. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl:gricasio's shameless epic can rival that beifeng

Lokumi likes this.
  9. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well gg, when one player is not enough to down the boss, you flip the genre and turn it into a MMORPG for mass boss raid. I love it!

Pororo-Warrior, Lokumi and Lonelycity like this.
  10. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn... Aso’s backstory was intense. I must hand it to the the author. He is beyond awesome.

Poor_Hero and Lokumi like this.
  11. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy S
    The latest chapter aka chapter 289 actually speaks about how they will create new gods in the future. The so called trade wars which happens in the sequel.

Mind blown.

12. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading through the entirety of chapter 289. It is INSANE.

13. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god, I think I barfed a little at Roland's Labyrinth. How could he create such a abomination

14. Pororo-Warrior

Pororo-Warrior Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its Roland, that's something you should expect from him, after all he is not the Gentleman King for nothing

Poor_Hero and Lonelycity like this.
  15. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    fxxx, Gricasio and Beifeng should be buddies lol even the cool undead superior can't keep up with Gricasio's way of thinking lol
    I feel bad for Roland, though he's quite unreliable sometimes just like his subordinates XD

16. un-known

un-known Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will announce that based on what harloys told elisa about lust BEIFING IS LUST
    this announcement is my speculation

Lonelycity likes this.
  17. fukayuu69

fukayuu69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imo it seems more like cherry might be lust

18. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrong, in his second life he won't be able to create a being who isn't strange in his form.
    But Lust already appear

19. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that we are talking about Lust, where or who is Sloth? I don't remember him ever being mentioned but he should have already been created from how Roland was able to bestow Curse of Sloth upon the Wood Spirits.

20. fukayuu69

fukayuu69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read in some spoilers that
    wumenhaize, the god of justice is sloth.