LCD The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Prometheus, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    Gotta ask, what's his soul imprint? Or at the least it's been introduced how much longer before we get it explained?

2. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still not explained yet... though it’s been told that he has already made one and advanced to legend grade.

3. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 430 was one of the best chapters yet. Brilliantly executed. Definitely in my top 10 if not top 5.

Long live Estrada.....

Poor_Hero, iBakax3 and Lokumi like this.
  4. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    All aboard the hype train... chapter 453 and it’s still building up. Already been more than 30 odd chapters... I can’t wait to see the grand scheme!!!

Blitz likes this.
  5. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey. Late to the train. Why is this awesome LCD seem to be dead?

6. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    Cuz the chapters are no longer updated on nu...

BlackSilver12, Blitz and iBakax3 like this.
  7. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I think its because the latest chapter on NU is only at like 100+(?), while it its at 400+ at QI. So discussing about the latest chapter from QI is kinda like spoiler here?

Lonelycity likes this.
  8. gangbuntu

gangbuntu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is a bit more complicated with qi.
    some people refuse to create an qi account. for them "latest chapter" is the one can be read anonymously @webnovel.

Lonelycity likes this.
  9. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But... isn't NU just a bot that update a list and not really host the story themselves? So how is that be spoiler when they read from the same source? Also I find QD's comment section to be a bit hard to use since I access from the phone app.

10. gangbuntu

Reading List:
    Link
    let's try this

so the grand scheme is to keep the origin gods (chaos & order gods) in hibernation by diverting away the "nutrition" they need for revival.
    and the way to do that is to convert the dragon world (previously a titan prison) into a hell.
    in preparation of this scheme, connection to this world has been severed to keep both the order and chaos factions in the dark.

roland keeps most of his forces in the dragon world (the gentlemen, the battleships)
    what about the other battlefronts?
    - (offensive) the queen of storm -- i assume her fate has been sealed (off screen by this chapter timeline)
    --- (confirmed) reyne
    --- (assumed) aurora knights, magicswordman squads, diana & veronica
    - (defensive - demons descending) the north
    --- the undead?
    what about clint? does she stay behind at the north?

Lonelycity likes this.
  11. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    I should catch up. Been stacking since the forest defense chaps

12. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo back to the legit question. Is it alright to discuss the latest chapter here? I mean, like you said, they make all the chapter behind soul stone wall but If you make an account and willing to watch some ads then it's still free, right? Even if you don't want to watch all the ads, you still get like about 20-30 (if lucky) free soul stone free everyday.

13. gangbuntu

Reading List:
    Link
    as above, we can try to discuss it under spoilers? let's respect others opinion -- or maybe discuss it under spoilers thread?

honestly, i don't understand the mechanic (and too lazy to learn about it).
    an daily check-in i'd be able to get 8-11 souls stones. however there's a daily tax of 10 stones. that's annoying.
    if an ignorant guy like me feel that qi is annoying, imagine the resentments of others (e.g: those following/followed release that witch).

14. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um... I don't know about the 10 stone tax but I normally got 8-11 for free daily stone, another 8-11 for watching an ad. another 5 from voting a weekly (or monthly?) energy stone. and the last 5 for novel power stone voting for weekly ranking. so in total you get at least 8+8+5+5 = 26 each day for free. ELCL is behind ads wall so each chapter you either need to watch a 30 sec ads or pay 4 soul stone. Free soul stone have limited expire date but it take like about a month or two I think? (don't quote me on this) but you can stack soul stone each day and I got like 800+ soul stone like this on my free account. So each day, without anymore payment, I read a chapter of ELCL (or 2 depend or release) and a chapter of another premium pay wall novel which cost about 10-20 soul stone. Self sustaining, I would say.

gangbuntu likes this.
  15. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um Basically, If goddesses wake up, it's game over. They need souls to wake ups so MC plan is to take away that soul, Use Wumiunzhe as the lord of the new soul cycle/storage.>prevent wake up goddesses.
    Queen of storm will not yet be dead since roland need that God SUSTENANCE to revive the water god. Her life is prolong until roland's done with the new hell. Glina is will deal with the Auland capital war to weaken the Queen of storm as much as possible and take back Human stronghold. Don't know about the demons since I'm not sure what happen. Was it really the north? Again?

But the biggest question is What Ayer get from Roland's plans? I mean if it success, wouldn't his authority become weaker? He's the death god. I know that other got more benefit from the 'hire hero' but I don't really see Ayer's reason for this whole thing. Was it mention anywhere?

Lonelycity likes this.
  16. gangbuntu

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, never get a stone from watching ads; perhaps they are region-based? just like ggogle ad gives different yield based on the geography?

so voting actually gives us stones instead of taking stones away? still won't cast a vote though. don't want it to go premium.

perhaps the tax is the stones expiring.

17. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't need to vote for your FAV novel. Just any random novel will do. How do you access Qi? I use mobile app so under the get free stone tap, there is 2 luck draw button. One for free roll and another for a roll after an ads

Edit: Also voting use different stone. There are 3 stone type. blue stone use for currency while red and yellow use ONLY for voting. You get free 5 blue stone for using each color vote once everyday. So it does consume a stone. just not the stone that we care about. red and yellow will restore each day. It's your voting tickets

18. gangbuntu

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 417
    clint/glina was sent to negotiate because reyne is a muscle brain. that doesn't necessarily means that clint would stay around during the battle

refer to chapter 425 - fairies' list of threat
    or chapter 432 - the elaboration.
    san antonio is one of the mega empire bordering the northern alliance

don't recall any.
    but ayer is an ancient god that still maintain his sense of self -- he is not held captive by his divine concept. perhaps he'd consider adopting another concept?

furthermore, we can't say that wumianzhe would take his job. he is the judge, weighing on sin vs virtue to decide where one would go.
    in the world of corporate business he would be the h.r. dept.
    the devils would be the manager of the hell.
    we don't know where the heaven would be or who would be in charge of it.
    but ayer (even if he retain his position as the death god) can easily be the ceo -- controlling both heaven and hell?
    keeping his job, only at different company

19. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It did say that their plan require Wumiunzhe to become a god before it can even start. Also in the chapter, they did specific that sinner will be judge and repay in hell, who else can do this job than the auto-bot Wumiunzhe? It's the main gear of this new hell. I use lord cause overall, he would be like OS of computer to this new hell. In my opinion, Ayer will die for this plan sooner or later. God that have sense of self mean nothing. Look at other gods like the god of fate or goddess of wealth or the Queen of storm. They all have sense of self but so what? He does not hold captive but from my understanding, for each god, their main concept is their existence itself. That's why god need to die before the concept can be taken. Meanwhile I think both Glina and Reyne will be at the war. They both need experience and power up from the look of the story flow. Glina probably act more like the Commander while Reyne will be the front line general. I don't think the author will make her just go negotiated and leave. Queen of storm problem is huge. Currently, other than Roland's plot armor and Ayer, his faction probably can't face her alone (their big shot got weaken making the fate sky net and other are still mid god) I think Ayer will have a part in making this new hell since he IS in charge of the current cycle of reincarnation so he should know the best how it work and how to make the new one. Therefore no one probably will touch her yet. Ayer faction should be busy raising 'pseudo-player'.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  20. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm I don’t really see the need to use of spoiler button here... but you can use it to be extra careful so it’s alright ??