Spoiler The extra guardian missed the right time to leave | 엑스트라 보호자는 퇴장할 타이밍을 놓쳐 버렸다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RegisteredToAskAThing, Aug 8, 2022.

1. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1st cover

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Official Novel Raws:

KakaoPage
    Author:은솔림 ( Author of ' I ran away and got married ' , ' The villain doesn't need a new husband ' and ' A pretty girl next to a pretty girl ')
    NovelUpdates: N/A
    Artist: 1st cover was done by Mangeuli / 망글이 님 , 2nd cover was done by Anzu / 안즈 님
    Year: 2022
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Childcare
    Description:
    “I know you hate us so much.”
    She possessed the extra-villain maid Eugenia.
    At the moment when she was about to flirt for her own safety, she received a very dangerous request from Joshua, the original male lead who was still young.
    “Get us out of here and take us to the Isa Empire. If you do that, all these jewels are yours.”
    I tried to pretend not to know, but my conscience as an adult was aching, so I tried to take the twins only to their destination... .
    The twins and Duke of Herace are starting to become obsessed!
    “Why are you trying to leave?”
    “Now that I have brought you two safely, I have to start a new life now.”
    Stir it up a lot, now you're leaving? Were you so irresponsible? What about the kids?”
    At that moment, the cold gazes around them turned to Eugenia.
    No! We're not like that! It must be all wrong!
    Even the twins hold onto their ankles and droop... !
    “Sister, where… Are you going?”
    “Did you forget to write the contract? If you're going to go, pay the penalty and go."
    I'm going to grab the fake contract that I signed out of pity!
    Didn't you learn anything like that?"
    She said he's like those ugly twins!
    Why is everyone holding on to my ankles and drooping?
    The only thing they stir in their lives is whipped cream. Unjustified Eugenia's great transformation misunderstanding romance!

Enrique, the Duke of Herace

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
  3. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    The 1st cover has an art similar to the manhwa 'The Villainess is a Marionette', or is it really the same artist? :hmm::hmm:

4. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same artist

Aqua_the_idiot and Averyn like this.
  5. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was my fist thought as well....both the artists are same...

It's beautifulll:blobsmilehappyeyes:::bloblove::

Averyn likes this.
  7. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    Same thought! it's my first time seeing a novel cover done by that artist. I love their art style :aww:

This novel has childcare tag so I am here! :blobpopcorn_cool:

twilight_123 and Averyn like this.
  8. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even ur dp has the pic of Cayena's Artist...:blobmelt:

Aqua_the_idiot likes this.
  9. lucalrrig

lucalrrig Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any spoilers?

10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping. Kids are adorable. I can't help stare at MLs chest, is it the harness(?)

11. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AnnHime and Aqua_the_idiot like this.
  12. Lonely_Nbd4U

Lonely_Nbd4U Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Started readin and is a little bit clichê, however it's good, I'm really interested.

Later, I'll try to summarize everything more organized and better, sorry for the bad English too, not my first language

Eugenia reincarnated only as an extra in the soap opera she had read about in her past life as Hari. She was working in the mansion of the protagonist Joshua to make a living and, knowing the future, taking the opportunity to steal some jewelry to survive after the mass dismissals. As expected, one day all the employees of Joshua's Mansion were fired, initiating the plot of the original novel Eugenia had read, but she was calm, after all, she had her unemployment insurance (the stolen jewelry). However, after sleeping, all the other employees not only stole all valuable items from the Mansion but also the jewels that MC (Eugenia) had stolen during the time she was working there. When she woke up and saw what had happened, she began to run through the entire Mansion in an attempt to find something, failing miserably until she was found by the young Joshua.

Both, along with Joshua's twin sister, hid because the deadline for the Mansion to be empty had passed (I didn't quite understand this part), and, after talking (Joshua and Eugenia), seeing that the nanny did not meet with Joshua to help him as in the original work, Eugenia decided to help the twins go to the Kingdom of Isa to find a maternal relative. Plan made, they went to the border of the Kingdom and there they met Henrique (the character's name is not really Henrique, it was a false identity he created himself to pass through the border security) who made an agreement with Eugenia to pretend to be a family and pass through the border and security (Henrique and Hari, Eugenia's temporary and false identity, were a couple and the twins, who had their hair dyed black, same color as Henrique, were their children). They passed through security, but after entering the somewhat worried Kingdom of Ise, the butler betrayed Henrique and almost kidnapped Eugenia and the Twins, but Henrique, like a true knight, saved the three who were inside the carriage (he was on horseback with his right-hand man whose name I don't remember).

After the scare and the fact that Sherry (the false name Eugenia gave to Joshua's twin sister) got sick with the scare, since she also has a more fragile body, the 05 began their journey to the capital where they separated. Eugenia and Henrique had lovely moments with the awakening of emotions, but still had to part ways, after all, the contract had already ended.

At the farewell, Henrique handed Eugenia a black card and finally said goodbye. Eugenia, Shushu (Joshua), and Sherry then explored the city a bit and headed towards the Ducal of Herace.

There, she would deliver the twins to the ducal and leave, but after Eugenia talked to some residents of the Herace region, she found out that it would be a bit complicated since there seems to be a party and it's hard to see the duke. Hari talked to Joshua about it and she decided to try to enter the ducal as a servant to talk to the Duke.

Before Eugenia returned, however, Sherry and Shushu had an undisclosed conversation and they showed themselves apprehensive not only about returning with their hair in its normal color but, I believe, about leaving Eugenia behind, after all, the 03 had great moments together.

So far, that's what happened.

13. twentyttt

twentyttt New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for your spoiler, and if you finish this book,look forward to hearing more spoiler from you