the fan fictions today and uq holder

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Blackluke23, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackluke23

Blackluke23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so now there is a second naruto fan fic. i feel like we should be seeing more anime fan fics into novel form aside from naruto one piece and dragon ball . i have say im surprised and impressed with how well dragon ball is doing so far. I feel that animes with disappointing direction and ending should be given another chance in a different format. after reading uq holder and watching its anime, i really dont see this having such a good ending. especially with totas relationship with yukihime. as usual we will see the villain defeated in the end but what cost. but ya what are your thoughts. i know my thread is kinda all over the place but its something i really needed to get out there

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, until the popularity goes up outside of China which is ripping off all these franchises and they get taken down.

3. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The anime is a tragedy. It skips over tons of stuff from the manga. Too much which can't be forgiven just because it is an adaptation of a manga. It also doesn't help that the manga in my opinion isn't that great. I liked it at first since it they could be more graphic with violence and blood with immortal characters, but at some point it starts adding things from its previous work I didn't like. Like Touta began spamming the lightning from of Dark Magic like Negi does. And Tota beating that one skeleton demon guy Negi needed Dark Magic to beat, where as Tota dis some unclear training and beats him.

4. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft, just because they come in novel format doesn't mean they're good. If you're devoted enough, you can find far more and far better anime fanfiction on sites devoted toward fanfiction.

5. Sircus

Sircus [Well-Known God]

Reading List:
    Link
    And the sad thing is that trash fanfictions are getting immensely popular compared to the good fanfics. It makes one cry.

6. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not necessary. There is a very long running Dragon Ball fan fiction manga that is fairly popular and is ongoing. I think the team responsible for it even goes to events and the like. Japan is more open too fan fiction than say America.

elengee likes this.
  7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Would depend on who owns the rights and how old it is i guess. So far the main party that rang the bell and got novels taken down was Disney, i guess they have more money to waste on these things.

8. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's ongoing since 2008. Its very good and feels more like Dragon Ball than Super did, although that's my opinion. And since it's fan made for fans they show more violent scenes like the old manga did than Super could.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.