Spoiler The Female Lead Turn Me into Her New Sister/ 여주인공이 나를 새언니로 점찍었다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The-Female-Lead-Turn-Me-into-Her-New-Sister_1610265013.jpg

DESCRIPTION:
    This is the world of 19-rated novel based on Little red riding hood princess who eats wolf. The problem is, that wolf is my younger brother. I hid deep in the forest so that the red riding hood wouldn’t found us. The goal is to escape to the human world safely!

And then, one day. I found a child who collapsed in the snow-covered forest. You can’t just pass by a sick child. I brought her home thinking I could treat her– of all things, she was the female lead, and said,

“I don’t remembered anything.”

To make matters worse, she lost her memory in an accident!

“I like you the best in the world!”

I was afraid of death, but couldn’t drive the sick child away coldly, so I took good care of the child. Don’t forget your gratitude even if you found your memory later. But this kid–

“What’s your ideal type?”
    “I like tall, broad-shouldered men.”
    “A handsome man? How much?”

I think you have a lot of questions about me. It’s my mistake that you’re eyes shine when I talk about my ideal type, right?

NU LINK: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-female-lead-turn-me-into-her-new-sister/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Naraina

Naraina Step Red Sibling ⭐ | † Trickster

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find any chapters except the prologue :blobconfused:
    If anyone have other chapters please share the link ....
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Svyatogora

Svyatogora Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1 and 2 are out :cookie: Just letting you know in case you didn’t notice

twilight_123 and Guide1410 like this.
  5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    oh thx I just saw it!

Idya78, twilight_123 and Svyatogora like this.
  6. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't knew that thanks

Svyatogora likes this.
  7. soliven

soliven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this isn’t much but I still wanted to share...:blobbunny:

Eve - our beautiful blue eyed MC, she is a hybrid (Her mother was a pureblood wolf, and her father was an ice wizard), she also has ice magic.
    Rachel - the original MC of the novel, sometimes referred to as Red Riding Hood. The MC and MC’s brother call her Ruby (because of her red eyes.) She is the young sister of the chief of the dragon tribe.
    Zion - MC’s brother, OG male lead, also a hybrid

Noelier - ML, Rachel’s brother, chief of the dragon tribe in the South, he is riddled with an uncontrollable power because he only has one heart (??)

Apparently, dragons have two hearts. One for a companion, and the other is for something I forgot, but Noelier only has one, which makes it impossible for him to have a companion. It is said that dragons need a companion to survive. He is also believed to be linked to the one in the legend which caused the hate-hate relationship between the North (wolves) and the South (dragons). It was said in the legend that a wolf stole the dragon’s heart.

Both Eve and Zion are shunned by the pureblood wolf community since they are hybrids, calling them dirty blood, half-blood. They live deep in the Northern woods.* MC’s living depends on gathering herbs from the forest and selling them.

*When MC was young and coming home from gathering herbs, she was attacked by some annoying purebloods. In the middle of everything, she remembered her past life and the novel she read in which she was burned to death, and her yet to be born brother, Zion, was the ML taken as a pet by the OG MC, Rachel. After remembering that, she begged her mother to move deeper into the woods under the pretext that the purebloods will never leave them alone and will destroy their house.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    elaii03, Bella94, SofiyeJaan and 70 others like this.
  8. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got the alternative cover of the novel!
    IMG_20210302_212537.jpg

Yukari_me, nowaynoway, Th.ay and 17 others like this.
  9. soliven

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing much happened. Eve buys Rachel a dreamcatcher because it caught her attention. Eve remembered that in the novel, Rachel had a hard time because of her nightmares. (Eve to Rachel: Now, you will only have sweet dreams.)

Again, nothing happened much except that Eve is starting to doubt whether Rachel has really lost her memories. Rachel gave Eve a ring that she claimed to have found in the forest and tells her to sell it and make money because she learned that our MC wants to make money, so, they can move to a better place. (Apparently, MC is saving up a lot, so, she can buy a last name for her and Zion, and live as a humans.)

In the latter part of the chapter, it appears that Rachel knows that she is a dragon, or at least, is aware of her abilities.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  10. soliven

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 7
    Eve encounters a junkie while she’s trying to sell her herbs. Naturally, she’s irritated by this and uses her ice magic to get rid of him, so, she can go home to the children (Zion & Rachel). + Fluff moment: When the junkie noticed the ring that Rachel gave, he pestered Eve to sell it. But Eve tells him that she will.....for 50 million. In other words, since having 50 million is nearly impossible, she is unwilling to sell it. (“It was the first gift she received from the child.”)
    On the way home, Eve felt that someone was looking at her, and thought that maybe Rachel’s brother was finally coming to get her, but soon realized that it may be someone who wants to kidnap Rachel. (In Chapter 4, Eve had a doctor examine Rachel and figured that Rachel could possibly be the rumored missing young sister of the chief of a dragon tribe.) At this point, Eve thought it was the doctor who betrayed them.
    Back in the house, Rachel was waiting for Eve, but felt a surge of power that is similar to a dragon. So, she runs outside the house to save Eve.

Chapter 8
    WE FINALLY MEET ML
    So, Noelier is looking for Rachel who went to the North in order to look for a cure that would help his condition. One of his men mentioned “a man who’s wearing the lady’s ring and selling it for 50 million” (aka Eve in disguise, aka his waifu trolololol). When Noelier asked if they tracked him down, the man told him that they have a problem. One, there’s a harsh snowstorm that limits them, and two, Eve (being the natural badass that she is) is using her ice magic to retaliate against the kidnappers, unaware of the truth. Noelier decides to face Eve himself because his uncontrollable power is basically a cheat code. His hotness (I mean it, he’s so hot, literally hot that his fire also burned his parents or something like that) is nothing against snowstorms or the cold.
    In the end, because of ML’s flames, Eve realized who he was.

Chapter 9
    When the ML was trying to kill Eve, she grabbed his wrist and fainted due to his power. On the ML’s side, he’s kinda confused why his power subsided when Eve touched him. His fire is known to be destructive, but Eve managed to subdue it by touching him.
    At this point, Rachel enters the picture and calls ML a bastard after seeing Eve. When Eve woke up, she’s back in her house with Zion and Rachel, crying. After soothing the children, ML enters the house and Eve kinda swoons because of his looks.

11. soliven

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m just MTL-ing chapters and quite frankly, I’m not sure about some details that I wrote because some were obscure, so, I apologize in advance...

Also, I have social anxiety so doing this thing is still uncomfortable for me, so, again, I’m sorry if I miss out some details...my mind automatically goes blank when I try to write the spoilers and I have to try hard to remember everything

Chapter 10
    • ML apologizes to MC about the attack in the woods, and introduced himself as Noelier Ramiere, brother of Rachel.
    • MC pretends to be wary of him because Rachel still acts like she doesn’t know him, so, he shows proof that they are indeed siblings by touching Rachel’s hand, sparking a fire.
    • Rachel becomes scared of the fire. (I actually don’t know if Rachel really lost her memories or she’s only pretending to have lost it.) Eve explained about finding Rachel, and also pondered about her subduing ML’s fire.
    • Scared that Noelier and Rachel will find out that they’re wolves, she lies that she’s human.

Chapter 11
    • Rachel doesn’t want to let Eve go, and demands that if she’s leaving to go to the South, she wants Eve to go with them. Noelier offers Eve to go to South with them. He even offers compensation, and Eve is almost (and I mean almooooooooost) willing to accept it.
    • Cute moment: When Eve was sorta soothing Rachel, Noelier was staring at them. And when Eve asked about it, he said that he haven’t seen anyone else close with Rachel like that.

12. soliven

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 12
    • Eve asks the children about the offer, and persuades Rachel to at least meet with Noelier once a week to get to know him.
    • Noelier apologizes again, and asks Eve if she can hold his hand. She complies and notices that the heat emanating from his touch subsided. When Noelier was about to say something, Eve panics and shouts that she’s human because she thought that he noticed that they’re part wolf, and that’s considered as a death flag. Rachel interrupts their moment before Noelier can say what he was supposed to say.

13. soliven

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 13
    • ML doesn’t force his sister or MC to go back with him. But he did anticipate that he’d be coming home with his sister ["Since I came here recklessly, there are many things I left behind. Of course I thought I would go back together..."] but once he saw that his sister was wary of him and clings to MC, he just thanks MC and walks away from the house.
    • When ML was far from them, MC and the children saw people in black cloaks approach them.
    • MC felt someone glaring at her and she suddenly remembered using ice magic against someone earlier (refer to CH8), and got somewhat frightened. She quickly entered the house with the children.
    • ML still finds MC’s touch perplexing. He figured that it wasn’t a coincidence that MC can withstand his fire/heat.
    • ML asked his men to watch over the three.
    • Zion doesn’t like Noelier much.
    • MC tried to alleviate Rachel’s fear by saying that Noelier looks cool and making him appear likable. This led to the scene in the novel description.
    The first thing was to appease Rachel and increase the affinity for her brother.

"That's right, but, um, wasn't he really cool?"

"Was it cool?"

"Uh?"

Rachel’s eyes brightened and pulled my hem.

"What is it? Please be specific." Rachel asked me for an answer, like an agent uncovering important information. Do you like stories like this? Having discovered the new side of Rachel, I continued to answer with a quaint face.

"Ummm......... First of all, he’s really tall. I'm looking up so much that my neck hurts."

"And what?"

"And his shoulders are so wide. I've never seen anyone with such a wide shoulder."

"My benefactor-sister likes men with wide shoulders."

"Yes, that's my style."

"Then his face wasn't that good?"

"The face is just crazy."

I tried to change Noelier's image to likable, but the conversation started to diverge in a different direction. Rachel lighted her eyes and asked me this or that, and I answered with sincerity.

"Is such a man your ideal type?"

"Rather than my ideal type, I like it. What this much?"

At my words, Rachel said, shining big eyes like jewels. "Then, is that older brother your ideal type?"

"Ideal type·······?"

I tilted my head. He was a man who was full of my tastes, but no matter how much I thought about it, I couldn't put it into the category of ideal type. I shook my head.

“It's not like that."

“……I see."

Rachel nodded with a gloomy face. Don't you like my answer?

Honestly, at this point, I’m not sure whether Rachel is faking her memory loss or not. There are moments where she appears scared of her brother and stuff like that, so, I don’t know. Maybe our little dragon is actually a little devil/aspiring matchmaker.

14. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  15. soliven

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 14
    • In the previous chapter (13), Rachel and Zion decided to do a snowball fight, and MC advised them not to go far.
    • In this chapter, Rachel ignores MC’s advice and shows Zion her fire abilities. Apparently, in Chapter 6 when Rachel was using her ability to strengthen the fire in the fireplace, Zion caught her. But I think he thought he was dreaming at that time.
    • Zion and Rachel talked about MC and her plans.
    "Isn't it really cold in the north?”

“Too cold. I always ask my sister to go to a warm place, but she says no."

“Why? You can go to a warm place. For example, the southern part.”

“My sister said she had to save a lot of money here.” Zion replied coldly.

“Money?”

"Yes. She said she had to save a lot of money so we could move.”

Moving? Rachel's eyes darkened, and the flames that rose in her hands as if responding to her emotions grew even bigger.

Wow!

Zion jumped excitedly and added. “That's right. And after collecting a lot of money, she said that she had to buy a surname!”

“Surname?"

“Yes!”

Does his sister want to live in the castle? Is it all for this? Rachel sorted in her head what his sister wanted to do:
    1. A handsome man
    2. Last name
    3. A lot of money.
    4. Moving to a warm place.
    • Rachel concluded that her brother can give MC everything she wants. (And yes, I think, she didn’t lose her memories.)
    Rachel smiled little.

No matter how much thought, my brother was the only one who could satisfy all of this. That little smile became more and more insidious.

Zion's shout also grew.

Rachel, who had erased her smile, blinked her eyes and said naturally, “Sister's wish, I have a way to solve it all at once.”

“Really?”

“Yes. You just need to follow the handsome brother who just came.”
    • In this chapter, we learn that Rachel is already aware that Zion and MC are part wolves. After getting excited at the possibility of fulfilling all of his sister’s wishes by following the ML, Zion’s ears* unconsciously showed, and Rachel told him to hide it.
    *Young hybrids have a hard time hiding their ears and tails, but Zion always hid it per Rachel’s instruction. I’m not sure how he’s hiding it because I didn’t understand the MTL that much.

Rachel really went “Sike!” :blobthinkingsmirk::blobhug: That’s all for today! I may not be able to post this week because my professors just dumped a huge load of requirements to us :blobhero:so, I’m sorry. I’ll try to collect chapters tho, so yeah...:blobokhand: See you!

16. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks you sm for the chapters :aww:

Meleee, soliven and kjpo34 like this.
  17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like there's already a thread of this series with a different title with an eerie similar synopsis ESPECIALLY the part where the heroine is asking for MCs type of man. I can't put my finger on it

torte1315, twilight_123 and kjpo34 like this.
  18. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup Rachel is a conniving OG heroine hahaha

The later chapters are so cute as Rachel tries to get them together but still maintain her sense of amnesia xd

torte1315, Jukki and twilight_123 like this.
  19. rOeV

rOeV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "soliven, publicación: 6224297, miembro: 325137"] [SPOILER = "Capítulo 14"]
    Capítulo 14
    • En el capítulo anterior (13), Rachel y Zion decidieron hacer una pelea de bolas de nieve, y MC les aconsejó que no fueran muy lejos.
    • En este capítulo, Rachel ignora los consejos de MC y muestra a Zion sus habilidades de fuego. Aparentemente, en el Capítulo 6, cuando Rachel estaba usando su habilidad para fortalecer el fuego en la chimenea, Zion la atrapó. Pero creo que pensó que estaba soñando en ese momento.
    • Zion y Rachel hablaron sobre MC y sus planes.
    "¿No hace mucho frío en el norte?"

"Muy frío. Siempre le pido a mi hermana que vaya a un lugar cálido, pero ella dice que no ".

"¿Por qué? Puedes ir a un lugar cálido. Por ejemplo, la parte sur ".

"Mi hermana dijo que tenía que ahorrar mucho dinero aquí". Sion respondió con frialdad.

"¿Dinero?"

"Sí. Dijo que tenía que ahorrar mucho dinero para que pudiéramos mudarnos".

Moving? Rachel's eyes darkened, and the flames that rose in her hands as if responding to her emotions grew even bigger.

Wow!

Zion jumped excitedly and added. “That's right. And after collecting a lot of money, she said that she had to buy a surname!”

“Surname?"

“Yes!”

Does his sister want to live in the castle? Is it all for this? Rachel sorted in her head what his sister wanted to do:
    1. A handsome man
    2. Last name
    3. A lot of money.
    4. Moving to a warm place.
    • Rachel concluded that her brother can give MC everything she wants. (And yes, I think, she didn’t lose her memories.)
    Rachel smiled little.

No matter how much thought, my brother was the only one who could satisfy all of this. That little smile became more and more insidious.

Zion's shout also grew.

Rachel, who had erased her smile, blinked her eyes and said naturally, “Sister's wish, I have a way to solve it all at once.”

“Really?”

“Yes. You just need to follow the handsome brother who just came.”
    • In this chapter, we learn that Rachel is already aware that Zion and MC are part wolves. After getting excited at the possibility of fulfilling all of his sister’s wishes by following the ML, Zion’s ears* unconsciously showed, and Rachel told him to hide it.
    *Young hybrids have a hard time hiding their ears and tails, but Zion always hid it per Rachel’s instruction. I’m not sure how he’s hiding it because I didn’t understand the MTL that much. [/SPOILER]

Rachel realmente dijo "¡Sike!" : blobthinkingsmirk:: blobhug:¡Eso es todo por hoy! Es posible que no pueda publicar esta semana porque mis profesores nos dejaron una gran cantidad de requisitos, : blobhero:así que lo siento. Intentaré recopilar capítulos, así que sí ... : blobokhand: ¡Nos vemos! [/ QUOTE]

More Please

20. rOeV

rOeV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news about this story? :'(

Vidhya Dev and SpringDay17 like this.