Spoiler The Female Supporting Character Ran Off With The Bun

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by I_want_tika.16, Apr 6, 2020.

1. I_want_tika.16

I_want_tika.16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chi Ying transmigrated into a supporting female character who ran off with the bun in a CEO novel.

According to the plot, she and her child would become the obstacle between the male and female lead’s relationship. Their story arc would conclude with the destruction of her family.

As a result, Chi Ying decided to treasure her life and stay away from the male lead.

Later, the male lead cornered her. There was a burning darkness in his eyes, and his knuckles pale.

In his cold and deep voice, he said, “No more running away from me…”

Chi Ying frowned slightly. That’s not… how she remembered the story arc.

The entire country knew that Lu JingYan, CEO of Oushi, was cold, classy, had moral integrity, and never talked to a woman more than it was necessary.

It was only that he was also handsome, tall, and a living representation of limitless wealth and status.

His female fans gave him the endearing nickname CEO of the People.

But one day…

Lu JingYan suddenly appeared in a variety show called “Where Did Daddy and Mommy Go?”

Pitter-pattering behind him was a mini Lu YingYan.

Audience all over the country: ? ? ? ? ?

2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If what I skimmed thru in MTL website is the same as what was being translated then....

Chi ying didn't really transmigrated in a sense... she is the original Chi ying.
    -her first life as chi ying, she died together with her son in a car accident
    -her second life she became an actress and was raised by her grandma, when she was at the peak of her popularity she met a fortune-teller giving her a book which narrates her first life though in her perspective it is only a novel given to her, then she was diagnosed having a cancer then died. (There is no ML or the son in this life)
    -she opened her eyes and realized that she became the character on the novel that the fortune teller gave her on her second life. She was determined to not get involved with ML to keep her child safe and avoid the accident.
    -the ML suffers from I am not sure if it was only a nightmare or PTSD, cause he is consulting with a psychiatrist. The nightmare or PTSD's root cause is from the first life. Although I think he was not aware of the first life.
    -At the last few chapters, it was revealed that the ML was the one who did something so that MC can have her 2nd life together with her child and ML.

*** P.S. forgive me with the useless spoiler, I did not read the MTL in detailed and just skimmed the novel. Plus I had the bad habit of reading the first few chapters, then jumping on the middle and end of the stories when the novel I am reading did not hooked my curiosity or whetted my appetite to keep me reading more and prevent me from directly jumping at the ending. I preferred the other one (FSC raising her bun) thou.
    :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

3. I_want_tika.16

I_want_tika.16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler.
    What about the 1st life FL?Did she come in the middle or the starting?

Uncopyright likes this.
  4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Then.... what about the original Heroin-chan in the "novel"?? Does she try to be a white lotus? Or does she just mind her own business?

Uncopyright likes this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, because I stopped at the middle it might not be accurate but...
    FL-chan is junior of Chiying in Acting school, she was a 'friend' to the one who was envious of Chiying in the first chapter in the translated version (sorry forgot the name). At first, she 'idolizes' Chiying(I don't know if it is the truth cause in their dialogue, I heard some provoking tone in her speech when she asked how MC was as of today (not that I heard, but based on my comprehension on the mtl:blobupset:)). But her career trajectory was not good cause she was timid and shy. Plus she was not really that good looking on personal, I mean its all about in the magic of make-up. Her family circumstances is not good, the father was a drunkard and a gambler and the mother do drugs (or was it the other way?). She met ML on the third life after one audition but that was because ML is pursuing MC... MC and FL was having conversation when they saw ML going in their direction so MC said to FL she was going on the 18th floor but she was really going on an exit on the back. So ML only reached FL, so he intimidated FL asking where MC has gone. That scene, ML and FL talking, was the one photographed by the paparazzi. So on the subway MC hearing the breaking news of ML talking FL, she was surprised caused it is a bit earlier than expected.

FL had an agent, and that agent forces her to sleep to a producer so that she can get a role in a drama. The agent and the producer have some past relationship then the agent sub FL-chan to sleep with the producer so that the producer feel guilty and let her take the role. At that time ML take his own pocket money and invest on the project of that producer to let Chiying take part on the audition, just for the participation... ML said to give Chiying the chance but on whoever takes the role should be based on their capability. So the producer was kind of sandwhiched between his guilt and ML's investment money. Uhmm... if I am not mistaken the ending of this whole auditioned fiasco, Chiying get the role and the producer was kicked out and the whole film was given to better producer.

In the middle part, she was talking to the one who was envious of Chiying on the party. The envious one said to FL that she saw her walking out on the room of ML (the night where ML and Mc slept together). The envious one instigated to FL that she should use that influence so that her career can be smooth sailing.... And that's where I became impatient and look at the ending :blobjoy::blobsweat::blobsweat:.... At the previous life the car accident was not really a car accident but something like a fight against Oushi (ML's company) and another company, it kind of represented what happen with the emerging victor--Oushi but ML lost his child and MC....

So, IMO, FL-chan was an innocent at first but because she was dragged into a muddy showbiz plus her family circumstances she was tainted and this is only my theory cause I did not really read in-depth but maybe on the first life she introduced herself as the one who had slept with ML... Cause from what I can infer from the first few chapter ML was attracted to MC cause he was in suspicion that MC was the one who slept with him... So maybe FL used the tactics of the one who was envious of MC in the first chapter to gain a footing in the industry....

**Again sorry if this will not be superduper accurate, if somebody can provide a better spoiler and may be against or opposite of what I have written, thank you in advance for correcting my faulty spoiler:blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  7. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    before anything else, i want to remind you that what i've read is the unrevised version of the novel which is available in most sites for free, so most likely there's big changes in the revised version but i can't read it because it's for VIP.
    i want to add and clarify some things in here. there is a very big twist in this story and there are many bloody events involving the families of mc and ml. most of these events where mentioned and just skimmed through nearing the end of the novel but i think they didn't have much significance. they just showed how complicated the internal conflicts of the big families.
    The girl the MC thought was the FL of the novel, named Shu Bai, is just a total passerby in the first life.

In the first life, this timid Shu Bai took the advice of her friend and send a picture to ML, (it is the room where MC and ML spent their night,) and told him she entered this room that night many years ago. ML thought that she was really the woman he slept with, and noted the name Shu Bai. However, for some reason, Shu Bai was not able to approach ML after that and ML never found her.

One day, a girl from US suddenly appeared and applied to become an artist in ML's company. She's using an alias but her real name is Shu Bai!!! :blobfearful: and actually...
    is related to MC. She is her 'cousin' - daughter of twin sister of MC's mother but also...
    she is MC's HALF-SISTER!!!!!!!!!!:blobscream:

So ML mistook that girl as the one he slept with because her name is Shu Bai and she resembled MC a lot! :sweating_profusely: tho he didn't fell in love with her and the engagement was fake in the first life.

that girl was also the one who killed MC and baby in the first life :blob_teary:

8. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so there's another one, the real one. Thank you for the clarification .

And that is why I should never do chapter-hopping when I became impatient XD.

Edit: I definitely, surely agree with you when you said that there many internal conflict and bloody events (the very reason I became impatient). I signed for fluff because of the bun thou >•<

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    Ran ahzu, girrlit, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  9. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    try to read it~

i like the unrevised version. however, the author revised the first fifty chapters and from what i've read from the free chapters in jjwxc, which was being translated in fuyu neko, the author seemed to add school arc [?]:blobdizzy: i don't think it was necessary...

anyways, i'll try to read the revised version when fuyu neko release the translated chapters~

Bella94 and Uncopyright like this.
  10. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that is why, I've read a different one....
    The one I've read from MTL website started with her 2nd life where she met the fortune teller, then after that was when she decided to act again leading her to contact her previous prof. and attending a party so they can catch sponsor or be scouted by a known company.

I'll give it a try again after I reread TCF XD

Bella94 and FourSeasons like this.
  11. avgxxx

avgxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please :aww:

12. avgxxx

avgxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does MC's father not want to disclose her Identity?

13. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL father is a coward.... he is not a bad person but he puts his face before anything else. It seems to be part of his family culture in which righteousness is top.

Now I read this a while back and retreading some of it since I don’t remember it at all so I could be a bit off.

FL mother has a twin sister so they look the same. Their family was a well know medical company but in their grandfather/father? time, they started to make fake medicine and it was found out by the Lu family, the ML family. It destroyed their reputation. During this time, the FL father met the mother. The father lost his wife and was not planning this but fell in love. He wanted to marry her but his father was against it due to the scandal. He decided to marry her in secret. At this point, I’m not sure if he did it or the mother’s family but they burned the factory down. Their was a kid there though and he died. This angered the mob and they burned the home down of the mother’s family while the family were gathered. Everyone died except for the twins who were outside arguing.

The twin became jealous of her sister marrying into a rich family. She tricked the father and spent a night, he couldn’t tell them apart at this point. She wanted to force him to marry her instead of her sister. He did not agree and after a while she left when she found out she was pregnant. She knew they were not planning on having children quickly so she thought she could put a child in front and get into the family. At this point, the twin is crazy or as the saying goes cray cray.
    The family was not willing to accept her and the child as the mother conceived and bore the daughter. The crazy twin kidnaps the FL and forces them to accept the child or the FL ......... they reach an agreement and the mother and daughter, FL, will be kept hidden and not acknowledged by the family.
    Crazy twin is sent to the hospital since she is crazy and her daughter is sent over seas to a brother who can’t have children.
    When crazy twin comes out of the hospital and finds her daughter sent overseas, she kidnaps the FL again or tried to. This is where the ML saves her. At the end, crazy commits suicide in front of the father in a way that it looks like homicide.
    The father hides this thinking that he will ruin his reputation even though he is innocent. He continues to run away and that’s how the mother and daughter live in a rich home but no one knows of their situation.
    FL father - coward

of course, all this comes out later and the father runs away to another country, out of sight out of mind.

oops, forgot to reply.... @avgxxx

14. hebebaby

hebebaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I know what really happened on the first life and why the ML is having nightmares?

15. HikariHirai

HikariHirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the FL's Family went bankrupt, th FL deciedes to meet the Ml. I don't quite remember, but I think she saw him with Shu Bai, so she left. Ml saw her and understood that Shu Bai is not the person he slept with and wants to end things with her. Shu Bai kills the Fl and her son because they are in her way and the Ml sees it and can't help them. He gives himself the fault for the whole situation. Hence the nightmares. In the second life at first he doesn't remember the first life besides the nightmares. Later he gets his memories back, so he is also reincated.

16. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first life, FL was suffering from depression. She decided to have the child and stay at home taking care of her child. As her family situation became bad, she decided to ask for help from the ML.
    At this point, the ML was engaged to the fake. The fake blocked her from seeing the ML and as she left, killed her and her child. The ML saw all this happening as the FL clutched her child in her arms trying to protect him..... they both died horribly. This obviously causes nightmares to both parties. ML realizes the fake once he saw the FL.... please note that the ML is a victim as well in the first life and not guilty unlike other stories. The scene of the FL and son dying is pretty horrendous and the ML saw it all in its glory.

17. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, what is ML’s revenge in the previous life, and what is the revenge in tre current life

Jennifere12511 likes this.
  18. HikariHirai

HikariHirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember first life. In the second life at first they do nothing, till the halfsister tells the sobstory of her life with Fl's mother as the bad guy. They tell the truth with evidence and she lost her good reputation. After that she is always compared to Fl in acting and the world thinks, that Fl is better. This situation hurts Shu Bais ego and she tries to kill Fl again. Nothing happends to Fl and Shu Bai goes to prison/mental hospital ( don't quite remember).

19. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    dang, your helping me remember.
    In second life, crazy daughter is basically cut off from the entertainment circle. She just fails again and again. The company she is with fails and she is cut off. She drives while drinking and sees the FL walking. For that moment, the memories of the past life surges and before she realizes what happens, she drives the car to kill the FL. A college friend who breaks with her due to jealousy, pulls the FL and saves her. This leads to them reconciling. The crazy one hits a dog instead of the FL and just goes nuts..... driving over the dog again and again. The FL records this in her phone.
    The crazy one is sent to the insane asylum but she can’t refute.... she got memories of her past life so...... she becomes truely crazy.
    Dang so many auto corrects sending my English into the dumps.

20. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • ML starts having dreams of MC in a car crash after seeing her
    • He instinctively knows MC is the one who slept with him 4 years ago. Even when Shu Bai says it was her, he knows she’s lying. MC is the only one that evokes feelings for him
    • When MC left her contract info, Shu Bai took it so ML didn’t know that MC left any contact info.
    • In my opinion, Shu Bai always plays the victim card, and justifies her actions that no harm comes to them because they’re powerful, or that gain some benefit from it. An example is that she justifies that pretending to be the woman ML slept with is okay because at that time MC was avoiding him and because MC is doing well, so she would be fine without ML’s support. Even though at first, she was forced to do these things in desperation, she always cries and is to o weak/afraid to do the right thing. She is like, if only i wasn’t in this situation, without ever trying to get out of that situation herself.
    • After MC introduces the son to him, the dream changes to MC and the son dying.
    • When MC and ML try to sleep together, they realize MC has ptsd, and can’t sleep with him.
    • When MC’s half sister comes to negotiate signing with ML’s company, MC faints snd is in a coma for a few days. She regained her memory of her first life fully, and is so overwhelmed that she runs off to organize her emotions
    • She gets kidnapped to try to harm ML, and he saves her, getting injured in the process. He also regained his memory of their first life, and the first thing he does when he wakes up is confess everything to MC to clear up all the misunderstandings from their first life.