Oneshot The first day

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by ElefantVerd, Aug 5, 2019.

1. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm writing a story called "The first day", it's a one-shot, so it starts and ends here.

Synopsis: This is the first day in "another world" for a Main Character that transmigrates into an adult body made by the gods.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Table of Contents
    • The Work

Dying. The last thing you will ever do in your life. The thing you can do to give a sense and meaning to your life, you can turn into a saint or a devil just by choosing how to die. If you can choose, that is.

I had no such luxury. Being a mob character even in my own life, I died as collateral of some freaking accident, a truck was traveling at the street, I was walking at the side, and when the truck passed by me, one of the tires exploded, launching a part of the rubber right at my head.

In other words, headshot by a tire. Instakill. Pathetic. Well, my photo probably was posted in newspapers all over the country, it's a too weird accident. Well, at least it was too fast I don't even know that I was dead.

Next thing, something weird happened. If you read a lot of isekais you know, as I know, that you will meet a god. If you are lucky, a good one, a smart and caring god. If you are unlucky, you can be thrown from heaven to earth after being insulted.

I was... confused. Something was in front of me, something that doesn't even care to explain anything, or even assume a familiar form, so I can relate what I was seeing with "ah, this is a god." No, I was only experiencing a mixture of sensations, visions, sounds, all of that was weird.

All I could think was "It would be nice to be appear in a fantasy world, with magic and beautiful elves..." The image I was having of myself in this new world was that of a teenager, mingling with elves and cat-girls, defeating the demon king, being a hero, and so on.

Next moment, everything faded in white, even the sound turned into a noise background. I feel suffocated and tried to fill my lungs with air. Suddenly, they got filled, I opened my eyes and there I was, in the woods, in a hole with my body's shape. I coughed and that helped.

Feeling a little discomfort, I noted I was naked. Startled, I looked around, it would not be a joke if I was being observed while naked. Watching my panic and confusion, a skeleton was lying near me, with some half-destroyed clothes, and a bag at the side. The rags wouldn't dress me, so I take the bag. It looked like a magic bag; when I touched it a list of things appeared in my mind, and there were some clothes inside.

Dressed in the clothes of the deceased, I used a spade that was in the bag to give him or her a decent funeral. What to do now? Let's walk downhill, and find some river or something like it. That way I will find water and probably a way to civilization.

And so I walked. Just a few hours of walking and I found the river. Not a small one, but a big, and it's water was placid. It was such a serene and tranquil landscape, willows at the side, a breeze, some insects flying in the sun.

Then she appeared. Standing at the bow of a boat, an elf girl was descending the river, serene, silent, motionless. Her body hidden by a long robe, the long hair falling to the waist, the arms along the body, and a face that exuded beauty and tranquility.

I was in a trance, then something happened that almost made me cry. A creature appeared in front of the boat, a monster, somewhat like Nessie, the Monster of Loch Ness of the myths. The head and a neck with six meters were above the water. It opened a mouth full of vicious teeth and plunged at the elf. It was too fast, I can't even shout. Pieces of the boat were flying everywhere, water was splashed, and something more, the elf girl was flying right above the head of the monster.

In silence, she moved her arm up and down, and the neck of the monster was cut where it was. Instantly, it gushed dark blood and disappeared in the waters. Another movement of the hand and all the parts of the boat got back to the place they were from, the boat returning back to what it was.

Floating to the bow of the boat, she lowered and stand again at it. Except for this time she looked to my side and smiled. Then she lifted her arm...

The End

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Oneshot, can also be called Eternal suspension
    [​IMG]

Paps likes this.
  3. ElefantVerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... Next one will be without suspension. I promise.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  4. ElefantVerd

Reading List:
    Link
    In a few hours, the end for our mc.

5. ElefantVerd

Reading List:
    Link
    150 years passed since that day that I groveled in front of Milianaria, the elven princess. It's been 150 years of humiliation, as a slave of the tribe, and the heat bag of the hags of the village.

Milianaria was laughing at my face, saying "I was sure you would offer some resistance at first, but you submitted like it was the only logical thing to do."

"Yes, madam, I was sure if I fight back at that time, I would have an end at least like that water dragon."

"You sure would have." She then looked at the village, that can be seen from the window of the castle. "How was your life in these 150 years?"

"Horrible."

"Don't you say!"

"It was horrible. Those old bats didn't stop pinching my back when I was to get up from the bed, crying 'it's cold, it's cold, don't you dare get out of the bed'. During the days I had to do all those dirty work nobody wants. Cleaning the stables, throwing manure into the fields, preparing the offals to be used whatever they were used. There was no such thing as 'too dirty' work for me."

"Haven't you eaten three times a day? Doesn't have you slept on a bed, with clean sheets, and a roof above your head?"

"Yes, it was like you say. It's just that I was dreaming of going to places, knowing other people, doing some adventurer things."

"It's only a pipe dream of yours. You have no talent for that. After all, you hit your face in the mud in 0.3 seconds after I lifted my arm, that day. That's a show of your true talent."

She then looked at my old and spent body. "The goddess said that you must be tested first. That's what I did. I showed some strength, then I just lifted my arm in your general direction. I would have loved if you prepared yourself to die, or to fight back, or if you tried to argue. It was not meant to be."

In a few days I got sick of all of this, and died. I wonder, when you are born a mob character, will you be a mob character in all your reincarnations?

6. ElefantVerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear sir, can you explain yourself, what is "an essay style of writing"?

Do you mean it looks like I used Grammarly on it? Because I did.

7. thietkenhadepmoi

thietkenhadepmoi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. HNCKrstl

HNCKrstl 《The Đevîl's Cøñsørt》『♡Hayyan's Female Version』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait..What? That's all? :eek::cry:

9. ElefantVerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Too short, I know. Unfortunately all the histories that I have in my mind are short...

HNCKrstl likes this.
  10. HNCKrstl

HNCKrstl 《The Đevîl's Cøñsørt》『♡Hayyan's Female Version』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's ok though. The story was nice anyway. :cookie: I enjoyed reading it. But is it bad I'm dissapointed about the end.

Hope not. That would be bad.