'The first encounter'

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Rania Twaireq, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Rania Twaireq

Rania Twaireq Member

Reading List:
    Link
    'Yunlan... Wait...'

Shen Wei turned his face to the other side.

Zhao came closer to Shen Wei's ear and whispered softly:

'I want to see your face... Why are you hiding your face from me?'

He could see Shen Wei's ear becoming redder every second. Zhao Yunlan knew why Shen was hiding his face, yet he enjoyed teasing him. Yun Lan begged again:

'Hey, baby, let me see your charming face.'

He put his two hands on Shen Wei's face and turned it so he could see his adorable look.

Their eyes met, and now Zhao Yunlan could clearly see Shen Wei's blushing expression - his face was red and also his eyes... Every time Zhao sees Shen's timid face, he falls deeper in love with him.

'Do you know that you are extremely beautiful when you blush? I really can't stand it any longer.'

Shen Wei covered his face with both palms. With each of Zhao's words his heart melted. Zhao smiled with a cunning smile and whispered in Shen's ear:

'You can't run away from me Shen Wei... Because I'm going to devour every single bit of you.'

He shoved his face into Shen's neck.

Shen Wei could feel Zhao's warm breath against his skin.

Yunlan started kissing his neck slowly... He grazed every inch of Shen's neck and then started biting his prey and sucking on his neck.

Shen Wei moaned softly and timidly

'Yunlan... Ah... Wait...'

Zhao laughed faintly

'I told you - I am going to eat you whole and now I can't stop anymore... I'm sorry, baby.'

Zhao continued absorbing Shen's neck. When he heard Shen's lovely moan, he became even more avid. The beast left red and green traces on Shen Wei's neck and was happy to see his art. A pale white neck with small red and green fragments scattered all around it. What a masterpiece!

He slid his fingers under Shen's clothes while at the same time proceeding to lick Shen's ear. Zhao's tongue sliding inside the ear and his teeth gently nibbling it made Shen soft and tingly. Finally, Zhao's fingers reached Shen's nipple... He started rubbing and pinching it gently.

Shen couldn't stand it... He moved his hands away from his face to breathe in some air and right that moment Yunlan noticed it. He hastily moved his own body to be above Shen. He seized Shen Wei's hands on the bed tightly... Zhao glanced into Shen's eyes, smiled softly and bent over to kiss Shen's lips... He gave him a hot kiss filled with lust and bite his lower lip, asking for permission to enter, however, Shen was not responding.

Zhao murmured while looking at Shen Wei's lips:

'If you don't open your mouth, I will bite your lips until they start bleeding. It will definitely leave my mark and tomorrow will find out that you are taken!'

Shen opened his mouth to speak, yet he didn't know what to say.

Zhao got back to his work on Shen's lips. He licked and bite it again and again, and as a consequence this time Shen was willing to open his mouth. This way Zhao could enter the dampness and softness. Yunlan slowly and meticulously tasted the fresh and sweet aftertaste of Shen's mouth, while at the same time teasing his prey and invading the tongue that he was overwhelmingly entangled with.

When Zhao was touching the delicate and sensitive mouth of his love and unbuttoning his shirt, Shen managed to free his hands from his abductor's grip. Zhao could feel Shen's warm hand clutching his waist rigidly and he sensed that the man under him was gasping... He needed oxygen.

Zhao broke the kiss and slowly went lower to lick Shen's chest. He stopped his tongue around Shen Wei's navel and started licking it gently.

Shen bites his lower lip and didn't allow himself to make an annoying cry... His hands stroked through Zhao's fluffy hair and Shen Wei cling to it.

After leaving some marks on Shen's navel, Zhao used his teeth to pull the zipper of Shen's pants. Zhao Yunlan was too sexy.

Shen was stunned by that and pulled Zhao's hair softly.

'No... Yunlan, don't touch me there'

The man was too shy and started blushing.

Zhao looked at Shen's pants and sighed:

'But you already want me, Shen Wei!'

Shen cried:

'Don't look!'

He blocked his face. He was too ashamed and in complete Yunlan's control.

'Baby... Shen Wei... It's okay. Don't be so nervous... I'm your boyfriend, there is nothing to blush for. I can touch or look at any part of your body.

Shen quietly said:

'I... I don't know... Yunlan... I'm sorry.' It looked as like Shen Wei was crying.

Zhao got worried and reached out to see Shen's face.

'Shen Wei? Are you crying now?'

He saw drops of transparent liquid dripping down Shen's cheeks.

All of a sudden, Shen hugged Zhao tightly. Zhao hugged him back and said softly:

'Did I hurt you?'

Shen shook his head in denial. He said:

'You know what, Yunlan... If I die... I...'

Zhao put his hand on Shen's lips and cut him off.

'What are you talking about?! Please, don't ever complete that sentence.

The sound of an alarm ringing could be heard.

Zhao opened his eyes slowly. He looked at the clock and checked the date. Before he got out of the bed he saw the person whom he was sleeping with. Yunlan's eyes were full of tears. He went to the bathroom to take a shower and after that dressed up.

After an hour he was facing someone's grave. He put down some white flowers near the tombstone and silently whispered:

'I know you liked white flowers. It has already been a year, yet I still haven't forgotten you. With you, my life was always full of happiness. If I hadn't met you, my life would have been miserable...'

A small tear ran down Yunlan's cheek.

☆❋──❁❃──❋♛♕♛❃──❋❃──❋☆

~ One year ago ~

'Hey, chief, are we now going to meet the White Captain?' Zhu Hong's voice could be heard from the room.

'Yes. But you guys better stay here. We will not go like a band of cattle!'

'What is this weird comparison?' Zhu Hong murmured.

Guo cut their chat. 'Chief, there's someone who wants to meet you.' He silently whispered his last words:

'And, he is really handsome.'

'Who could that be?' Zhao asked.

Suddenly a tall, good-looking guy entered the room.

'It's me!' The handsome guy waved his hands.

'Oh, I thought we would meet at your office... Eh, whatever! Welcome!' Yunlan smiled.

Zhu looked at the guy. Yes, she likes Zhao Yunlan, however, she couldn't resist the handsome man. Her heart skipped a beat.

Zhao continued talking to his team:

'Guys, this is Bai Yutang... Also known as Captain White. It's pretty obvious why.' He laughed and pointed to Yutang's clothes.

White Captain smiled softly and said:

'Hello, it's a pleasure to meet all of you.'

Zhao looked at everybody and pointed out:

'Both SD and S.C.I. will work together on this case'

Bai Yutang agreed with a nod:

'I hope we can solve this case as one team'

After important things have been said, everybody introduced themselves to Yutang.

After a few minutes, Bai Yutang turned to Yunlan and said:

'So, Yunlan, we should go to Longcheng University now.'

'Eh... Why?'

'I've told you before about Professor Zhan Zhao, remember? He called me a few days ago because he had something to show us. It's related to the case.' Yutang slowly explained to the confused chief Zhao.

Gou interrupted the calm air by exclaiming:

'Oh, the famous professor! He has published many books!'

Bai Yutang smiled proudly.

'Yes, indeed. That's him... He currently works with us.'

Zhao brushed his chin.

'That's interesting.'

'Shall we go then?' Yutang turned to the exit.

'Of course! After you.' Yunlan smiled and let the white dressed man through.

At the exit Guo grasped Zhao's shoulder and silently whisper into his ear:

' Is this why you don't want us to come? So you could be alone with him?'

Zhao looked at him, grinned and said:

'If there's any news, call me... And take care of the office!'

And with those words, he left the building.

Guo sighed.

'You should trust us a little bit more, chief.'

Right after Zhao left, Zhu Hong frowned.

'That cocky Zhao Yunlan!"

Guo laughed slightly.

Zhu Hong clang to Guo and said:

'Hey, you...What did you whisper to him, huh?'

Guo grabbed a bag of potato chips from the table and said while opening it:

'Nothing, don't worry about it.'

Both Zhao and Bai Yutang got into a car. After sitting down comfortably, Zhao finally said:

'Wow, I really admire your car.'

'Oh thank you' Yutang smiled. 'This was a gift from my big brother.'

'Man, can you share your brother with me?' Yunlan laughed and got out a lollipop from his pocket.

'Do you want one?'

'No, thanks. I don't like sweets' Yutang shook his head in denial.

'Too bad!... Anyway did you get any files about the case?'

'Not yet...' Bai Yutang said.

'This case is so weird...' Zhao frowned.

Zhao took the lollipop out of his mouth and looked at Bai Yutang.

'Nevertheless, we can close this case together. We are the best in the country after all! SD and SCI together.'

Yutang smiled.

'Yeah! I agree with you.'

They soon arrived at Longcheng University. It is known as a famous institution with a long history. Before getting out of the car Yutang looked at himself in the front mirror and fixed his hair. Zhao looked at him with surprise and smiled.

'Does your girlfriend study in this university?' He asked. ' Captain White, you are quite wild, dating students. Pervert.'

Yutang looked at him with a smile on his face and said:

'Who's the pervert here, huh? Look at the way you are eating your lollipop! Whatever, let's just go.'

Zhao looked at the lollipop in his hand.

'I swear this guy is such a pervert! His mind is so dirty.'

While strolling outside of the university, Zhao said:

'Wow, this is such a big university!'

Yutang smiled.

'Is this your first time here?'

'Yes! However, I'm not a fan of universities and my lover is not here.' Yunlan winked.

Suddenly Bai Yutang's phone rang.

He stopped and answered.

'Yes, Gongsun. What's going on?'

'You can talk, I'll go inside the building. Can't stand this sun.' Zhao quietly told Bai.

Yutang nodded, but didn't stay outside and followed Zhao inside, while still talking on the phone.

When Yunlan turned around to ask Yutang for directions to Zhan Zhao's office he abruptly bumped into someone.

'Are you okay? Sorry I didn't see you there.' Zhao asked concerned.

'I'm alright.' The man nodded.

When he raised his head to see who bumped into him, his eyes met Yunlan's. Without a warning, Zhao's heart skipped a beat. The guy was stuck because he couldn't free himself from Yunlan's grip. Yunlan finally came back to reality and noticed, that his right hand was on the guy's waist and his left - tightly gripping the man's wrist.

'Oh! So sorry!' Zhao released him.

Because of the encounter, the guy's books were all scattered on the floor. He bent over to pick them up and Yunlan did the same to help him. For a second their hands touched, but the guy distracted his quickly and stood up to leave.

'Hey, hold on...' Yunlan tried to stop him.

'I need to go, thanks.' The guy's face was red as he turned around.

Yunlan watched his back as he left.

'I wonder in what faculty here you are studying, handsome stranger.'

Bai Yutang, who had just finished talking on his phone, approached Yunlan.

'Hey! What's gotten into you, huh? Why are you talking to yourself?'

'Ah, you are finally done.' Yunlan turned to him and smiled.

'Yup. So how's the first impression of the university?' Bai Yutang looked interested.

Zhao glanced at his hand and smiled.

'Quite great...'

'Okay, okay, chief, let's go.' Yutang beamed and led the way to Zhan Zhao's office. After a few minutes, they reached the room, Yutang opened the door and greeted:

'Hey, cat.'

'Bai Yutang!' A soft voice of a man could be heard from inside.

'Erm... Cat?' Zhao was left confused.

Both entered the room and Zhao faced a good-looking man, who reached his hand out and introduced himself.

'Hello, my name is Zhan Zhao.'

'Aaah! So you are the famous professor! I'm Zhao Yunlan, it's a pleasure to meet you.'

'Same here.' Zhan Zhao said. 'I heard a lot about you from Yutang.'

Zhao laughed.

'You look too young to be a professor.' He complimented the man.

Thank you.' Zhan smiled shyly.

'So, cat, how's the case going? Any clues?' Yunlan asked.

Zhan Zhao frowned and said in a low voice:

'Don't call me a cat.'

Zhao laughed.

'Haha, sorry. I just love your nickname'

Bai Yutang glanced at him with jealousy.

'Can we start already?' He asked.

'Yutang, hold on a second.' Zhan Zhao stopped him. 'I need to introduce someone to you guys. He's a professor here too and has helped me a lot. Yutang, you might know him.'

Instantly, they heard a knock on the door and someone entered the office. Yunlan's face shimmered and he exclaimed:

'It's you!'

Zhao Zhan turned to him and asked with surprise:

'Do you know him?'

'I met him at the entrance. We bumped into each other.' Yunlan explained.

'I see.' Zhan Zhao smiled.

'Cat, do you mean that the one you wanted to introduce to us was professor Shen Wei?'

Zhan Zhao smiled softly.

'Yes.'

'So your name is Shen Wei...' Zhao Yunlan interrupted them. 'I love it. Such a beautiful name.' He reached out to shake the professor's hand. 'I'm chief Zhao. Zhao Yunlan.'

He smiled.

Professor's face, on the other hand, was not smiling. It was red like a tomato.

'Professor Shen. But call me Shen Wei.'

───── ❆ ─────

Author's note :

You can find the next chapters on Wattpad.

The name of the book is :
    I Love You... But Is It Already Too Late To Say That?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  2. Yoko Hagihara

Yoko Hagihara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? Why here? Im not sure people will read this. And I don't know if you put the tittle somewhere or not (I skimmed most of the 'chapter' as there were no context to this post) this post just made me confused :blobdizzy::hmm:

DoomedExpe, Moy and IndelibleWords like this.
  3. IndelibleWords

IndelibleWords Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So true.

Yoko Hagihara likes this.
  4. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's quite useful, especially if you plan to make 10+ chapters in this thread :blobdizzy:

Just find the '+' sign and choose 'Spoiler'

5. Rania Twaireq

Rania Twaireq Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm new here and I don't know anything on this website! Lol

Eermm.. The the book name is (
    I Love You... But Is It Already Too Late To Say That? )

Umm.. But not here

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2019
  6. Yoko Hagihara

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! Thank you~ do you have a summery for it? I wouldn't mind reading it~

Here is where you can find how to do a spoiler
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/help/bb-codes
    If not it should be in your profile page then click the box with 3 boxs under it like a word tree and click help it has more stuff there~

Rania Twaireq likes this.
  7. Rania Twaireq

Rania Twaireq Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. All you can find in my Wattap account.

But I will post to you it here.

Warning:

This story contains very intimate scenes. Not recommended for people under the age of 18 or for people, who do not enjoy reading BL stories.

This is an original fanfiction novel which merges characters from 'Guardian and 'S.C.I.'.

The novel is about a difficult serial killer case, which leads to S.D. and S.C.I. working together, hand in hand to solve it.

The story contains intimate scenes among the heroes and includes characters from the original novels.

Along the way, you might find surprises and a hidden secret, which you will discover by reading this novel.

Thank you so much for checking out my work! I hope you enjoy this ♥️

Yoko Hagihara likes this.
  8. Yoko Hagihara

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll take a look then~

That reminds me what is your wattap user?

Rania Twaireq likes this.
  9. Rania Twaireq

Rania Twaireq Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you dear

How about translate?
    how about the transition? I feel like I'm an old woman here
    I don't know if you gl
    There like here, Rania Twaireq