Spoiler The Flower Dance and The Wild Song/꽃은 춤추고 바람은 노래한다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Dec 26, 2020.

1. greeneyedfairy

greeneyedfairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys can someone spoils what will happen after chapter 49??

Shohimeee likes this.
  2. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please can someone tell me more about how dud the ML feel when MC died in the first time line? And how did the MC ask divorced to him?

3. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious. Does anyone have any spoilers regarding the Emperor/Prince relationship with Ercella's sister?
    It seems he had some mixed feelings and deep-rooted resentment towards Ercella's sister something to do with her and her family's involvement in death of his late fianceé (whom he probably cared about/loved)? Was he was pressured into marrying Ercella's sister?

Does he have any other children? What was the point of causing a rebellion of he was going to inherit the throne anyway?

4. suudere

suudere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I’m really enjoying about this novel/manhwa is that in the marriage they were both wrong and even if the communicated they both felt something was wrong and resented each other.

MC was wrong, even with all the depression and trauma during her pregnancy and after, she told Harsen he was her best choice and that frustrated him and he feels all the sacrifices he did were killing him inside because he loved her. MC is lonely, depressed and just really in a bad mental state and ML doesn’t support her emotionally.

ML, on the other hand, sacrificed lots of things, his family was not happy, the real family not happy, etc and later on, he feels that the MC does not love him and appreciate him but at the same time ML doesn’t let MC know about all these political struggles they need to face.

People say that they should just communicate but I feel that because all of their circumstances their communication doesn’t come out as intended, for example, when MC was depressed she told ML that she liked him, but to him, it didn’t sound truthful.

I’m happy they are flawed characters in a hard marriage. To be honest, after all they have gone through I think the right choice was for them to remarry and stay together. They clearly care for each other and love each other, even if they have had all those difficulties, the way the portrays their broken marriage to divorce, to then actually MC wanted to remarry is quite beautiful. MC as a teenager chose him to survive and later on she chooses him because she loves her family.

Ang3Blue, TrinaAngel, Neyva and 10 others like this.
  5. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the end, I think Harsen and Vicente have figured out that their previous methods were doing far more damage than good, and figured out better ways to love Ercella by watching others, while also dealing with their own issues, which had been getting in the way. After learning better methods from others, they understand how to meet Ercella's needs better, and stop hiding their own needs.

One of the biggest turning points in Ercella's mental health is when Baroness Contar, a very intelligent woman who actually does understand Ercella, steps in and tells everyone to f*** off: Ercella needs alone time, she needs to be treated like a capable adult, she needs a job and purpose, she needs respect, and y'all have been d-bags to her, first blocking her from doing her job and then treating her like she was lazy and frivilous for not doing her job. Contar steps in and makes them let Ercella go out alone, and makes them give Ercella full control of the Duchess seat and role, like she should have been given 15 years ago, and makes them treat Ercella like she's a head of the family, not a spy. Because she understands Ercella as a fellow, very intelligent woman, who has been saddled with motherhood and a loss of self at too young of an age.

Suddenly, Ercella starts thriving.

Vicente and Harsen see this, and while they don't quite understand the why behind it, they understand the results and adjust their behavior.

They similarly figure out "oh, she is super happy when we go places with her, or talk about books and stuff, we should do that more."

As for Harsen, he has some significant complexes regarding his wife. He feels very unworthy of her, and like he unjustly stole her and trapped her in this horrible life with him, which he knew was horrible, but was too selfish to give her up. As such, he 1) feels like he owes her. So he allows all of the bad behavior, and does way, way, wayyyyy too many horrible things for her brother, because he owes her and thinks he has to make up for it, and 2) he feels like she cannot possibly love him. He literally does not believe her when she tells him she likes/ loves him, and thinks she's lying. Harsen has got a jealous and possessive streak ten miles wide, which he feels like he isn't allowed to indulge, because he's unworthy of her loving him. But when Ercella is sick and broken, I'm thinking a tiny, tiny part of him enjoys it, because she is completely reliant on him for everything, and she clings to him. He enjoys doing things for her, and knows she won't leave him if she's broken and depressed like this. He may have subconsciously allowed things to go on far longer than her should have as a result.
    Once he stops thinking she only picked him because of what he could do for his family, and realizes she actually DOES like him, since a healthy, happy Ercella is telling him so, not a depressed one he thinks is saying it to ensure he doesn't leave her, he becomes far more secure himself, and begins healthier patterns in their relationship. He then allows himself to express his desire to be around her, his desire to touch and be affectionate with her, his physical attraction to her, and his occasional possessive jealousy-- all of which are things Ercella needs to feel assured and loved. This starts a positive feedback loop.

So while Harsen and Vicente probably don't understand Ercella completely by the end, they do understand her better, and understand what she needs better.

And on Ercella's end, she also understands them better, because she finally becomes aware of all of the things they had been getting up too without telling her, and is, at last, in a position of sufficient mental health to have the bandwidth to consider others.

6. mrgkmw

mrgkmw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know or did already spoil already what happened in the 1st timeline after fl died?

7. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please on what happens to the Gartens?

8. Lelouchb19

Lelouchb19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    manhwa chap 51

the hell, vicente. u really didnt think ahead of ur actions do u? he wants her mother to act noble and not do the apology thing when in the first place it is his fault she needs to do that.. what mess would happen if she didnt apologize for his son's rude behavior? imagine ur mother facing the garten family and all those eyes without someone on her side.. the hell with u.

9. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lady Zardea is such a loveable girl. Instead of the rude Olivia, I think Vicente is lot more suitable with Lady Zardea than Olivia. But will Vicente really end up with no one?

10. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Which was one is Zardea? I think he does end up with no one. Since the novel more or less ends when he is 19 and its more focused on the family realtionship.

11. LesaWalker

LesaWalker New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there!! I'm a newbie hehehe);-) I really am intrigued by this novel. There's supposed to be a summary of the novel but I can't access this page :-{ Kind people could you please send me a summary? Hmm? I'm dying to knoooooowwwww

12. Mihirmah

Mihirmah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will vincent break his engagement from duke garten's daughter..she really looks like a red flag and gives this bad feeling

roseO and ArkiV_10 like this.
  13. Angelicc101

Angelicc101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me now :blobpopcorn_cool:

14. Sweetformy_Games

Sweetformy_Games Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML: Living life worse than a dog!

In a World where you were never loved, you search for love. You live your life with your wife, only wanting to be loved by this single person. And now you find out that all the 15 years you lived, trying to give everything to your wife to make her happy, were just playing house. Ppl say he should have believed her love for him!!! WTF?! Believe a person who decided to love you while she sees you dying!! Such a generous love, Wow!

We are talking about how you lived more than half your life, giving everything for love, just to find out you are loved at your death doors, such love. And at last you hear " Although I can't forgive you, I love you"
    *I am losing my mind*
    Forgive? Hahahaha
    ML gave everything for you, rebelled against the crown for your good, loved you eventhough he knews you are playing house with his love. While you went to through many phases of darkness and light, he was stuck in eternal darkness, no love, no reason to live, a light called mirage, empty hope and always having his heart broken. The efforts and everything he put in for you. Finally the Divorce! Everything he craved and wanted just "pufff", vanished! Now your son also leaves you to follow his mother happily.

Now what do we have? Nothing! The rebellion which was for your loved ones, what happens? Heyyy, let's go and let the FL and son fxck him up more, let them get in their way. Well you had nothing genuinely in your life, and now your life is also over. Even a dog, a dog that finds a bone had more happiness already than you ever did. And now your last wish is to see your loved one. To finally find out, she can't FORGIVE you?

*I laughed so hard at this shxt that I cried. Ist it happiness or sadness sb pls tell me?*

*Idk if the prince died of ML hands or not. If yes then this post is not justified*

FL also had her trauma and stress pilling up. As a result these things happened and she wasn't in the right mind to judge. She had no fault in this, nor any other this was just a fate determined by the heavens. But she had enough time to think about everything and make her mind. She should have just spoken with the ML. He found himself all the times helpless, when you don't even recieve an opportunity to help then what can you do? Also all pains are equally suffering. ML: wifes depression and FL: losing her family and giving birth.
    Pain is based subjective on a person, while for sb the most painful thing may be losing his dog and the other losing all his family. Bc the most painful memory is the point where you most suffer and that is the only experience you have. Soo don't say bc this one suffered more than the other did, they are wrong and they are right. It's just for what and why you went through pain and what you recieved at the end.

*If I were in the ML position, I would rather be dead or left the FL. If my most loved one can't forgive me then I don't wanna/deserved to be in a realtionship her.*

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    turtleneck likes this.
  15. Shohimeee

Shohimeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Harsen ever confront Ercella about Juan?

16. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what volume of the novel is the manhwa at right now ?

17. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the suplementary stories after she died, and these are a few things I grasped from the story, there may be some misunderstanding bcs Korean is not my first language, so do tell me.

1. ML became ‘mad’ and killed hundreds doctors and workers/vassals after FL died
    2. The vassals urged Vicente to take the title bcs they can’t witness any more deaths
    3. Vicente still hate FL and even it’s worse bcs he thought she’s the cause of his father’s madness
    4. The vassals pushed women who look like FL to the ML in case they can make him feel ‘better’, but he just sent them away
    5. There’s this one commoner girl who’s beautiful and Lien (FL’s maid) teached her personally how to imitate the FL, she then cane to the ML’s room and ML offered her to drink alcohol, but when she was about to drink it, she remembered that the late duchess was a perfect woman, so she won’t drink alcohol, so she passed the test. But it alone won’t make ML hold her, the woman asked him what he wanted her to do bcs she has brothers she had to feed in her hometown. The ML then asked her to imitate the FL and say ‘I love you’ to him all night long.
    6. The ML didn’t bury FL’s body, but he enshrined it on the 4th floor where it was restricted for others to come, so no one knows about it
    7. Vicente found this fact and saw his father hugged the rotten body (full with worms, maggots, and flies) while cried and said he loves her so many times
    8. Upon seeing the scene, he felt angrier to his mother and broke her potrait into pieces bcs he thinks that his mother wanted to take his father, his only family, away from him by the fact the ML had been consuming the venom and sleeping pills that will lead him to death eventually
    9. The FL’s brother died bcs he was tortured when he tried to save the prince (the queen’s son), Vicente came to the funeral although he knew he would only be welcomed by the anger of the marchioness toward his father (which is the ML also a part of the group who wanted to kill the prince), there he met the Marquis’ son and he gave him a stone which the late queen gave to his father
    10. Vicente came to a jewellery shop, there he met the young lady Zardea who was about to sell her engagement ring with the Dartner bcs her fiancee was dead after his family’s demise, she saw the stone and explained him that the stone has a power that can granted a wish
    11. After visiting the jewellery shop, he looked at the stone and had a ridiculous thought if the stone really has a power to granted wish, he wished for one; ‘Save that woman’, bcs that way his father wouldn’t be sad, and his father would be happy. After that the stone was glowing with light, but Vicente just thought of it as an illusion and didn’t expect much, so he left after dropped the stone to the ground. But guess, his wish comes true, lol

Vicente unexpectedly really fonds of his father

It’s volume 4

Maybe this will help to answer your first question

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
  18. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't think ML's love for FL was so big.
    This is sad:cry:

19. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the fl husband ever get to know that she died in the past ?

20. Shohimeee

Shohimeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the ML(harsen) initially react to the divorce? Did Ercella confront him about the plot to kill the prince ?