Spoiler The Flower Dance and The Wild Song/꽃은 춤추고 바람은 노래한다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 57 of the Manhua, Vincent gets lectured by Adora about his mother Ercella and what her life is like having to need permission to go out and numerous other things. In the following chapters Vincent will learn more about what his mother’s life has been like, and begin to understand her better. I have to wonder though, Ercella isn’t sorry that she met Harsen and had Vincent is she? Would Ercella have suffered from depression regardless of whether she married Harsen or not? How was Vincent supposed to understand what was happening he was just a little kid, how was any of it his fault?

It’s sad that Vincent didn’t recieve any love from either his mother or father. Why didn’t Harsen show Vincent that he loved him when he was a boy if Ercella wasn’t able to? Vincent tried so hard to make his parents proud, and to receive just a little affection from them. How can Ercella and Harsen even begin to make it up to Vincent after all these years? I hope that whoever Vincent marries will be someone who loves him (vice-versa) and will show him more affection than his mother and father did. As long as Vincent turns out to be a much better husband and father than Harsen was that’s good enough for me.

2. turtleneck

turtleneck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe they're in the 4th volume.

Wapdyne likes this.
  3. kiraikirei

kiraikirei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this spoiler:aww:
    can someone please spoil me about the detail on how vincent find what ercella's life has been like? curious to know his reaction:cookie:

4. cherokeexxi

cherokeexxi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just have one spoiler I need so I can stomach this manhwa... Does Vecente's engagement with that sneaky lil bxtxh go through? Coz I'd hate it if it did.

5. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and i agree with you so much.

Since I also think harsen is the one with suffering hearts. Okay, he can communicate,but we all know he's the quiet type.

Everyone says its normal for ella to be like that. But i think she still wrong.

Why she never tell harsen what she wants.
    We see in flashback harsen ask ella what ella wants him to do. But ella just answer i dont know. Well... At least we know harsen trying while ella just run away and shut him down

6. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    nope, Ersella asked the emperor to called it off and offer the prince (his sister’s son) her land from Visaride so that there won’t be any harm to the emperor’s side bcs he was the one who officially blessed(?) (or smt like that) their engagement

7. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    in the latest chapter we saw that the late Duchess brought ‘Harsen’ to a village and he got the plague that made him stay there alone without the parents. But the truth is, the ML is not the real ‘Harsen’, the real one died in a plague[\SPOILER]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
    MLisMyHubby, Melita_H, nyxxx and 19 others like this.
  8. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatttt?? So what is the real identity of our ML?

Ang3Blue and mysticalavalon like this.
  9. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, who's Edhar?? do you mean Harsen??

10. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s the illegitimate son of the duke [\SPOILER]

Aa I forgot the ML’s name and mistook it for another novel ML’s name

11. pdfily

pdfily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what the fu*k are you talking about (some of the previous content that mentioned that the MC is totally wrong)?
    Well, ML and MC are both wrong.
    Their action is unacceptable.
    However, especially the MC, she just try the best to live. You know?
    Well, you don't know.
    When all the action is denied,
    When your life is hopeless and you can't see your future,
    When you are in the situation of lack of energy of doing things and the others are just always take away your spirit of action,
    When you are facing the situation that you can't let just a bit of your emotion go,
    When the above situation occurs and you are a kind who will never hurt the other (in both mental side and physical side).
    Then all you can do is just give up yourself and doing the things you love. Otherwise, you will go to die really.
    And once you are in this action. YOU CAN'T GO OUT THEN.
    MC try the best to survive is not a wrong???
    OR SHE MUST BE DEAD ALTHOUGH SHE JUST TRY THE BEST TO LIVE AS A NORMAL PERSON???
    Well, again she was wrong but she just do the thing that she have the ability to do. Or let me change the word. She just have two thing in this mode one is only doing the lovable thing two is try to die. NO the third option, the situation and emotion would not let the third option appearing in her world.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  12. gametv

gametv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me some spoilers: When will the FL get the respect she deserves from ML's vassals?

13. Deleted member 363456

Deleted member 363456 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Harsen could have that man apologize at the spot, but instead he left and the only person he apologize to was Harsen. He really ask why she always go ask for her family? If I was made to feel like I wasn’t welcome why would I ask for your help especially when is obvious that you treat my presence like an inconvenience.

14. cheenee89

cheenee89 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me what will happen next after the recent manhwa chapter 62?

15. Silver.daphne

Silver.daphne Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me about which chapter is that the others find about MC's illness in the novel?

16. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, its the same thing many people have said already but just because the story is from the pov of the FL doesn't mean that she's the only person that has suffered. Harsen had a tough life/childhood as well especially if what was just mentioned (him being an illegitimate child was true) was true and despite that we can see that he's still trying to make an effort to talk and understand Ercella.
    Wait so just to confirm your saying that the person we know as "Harsen" in the manhwa is not the real Harsen but the illegitimate son of the Duke who basically became Harsen after the real one died?

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  17. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the real one is dead when he got the plagued, that’s why the mother’s attitude slowly changed after she met ‘Harsen’ and always said that she felt sorry for ‘her’ Harsen

18. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I’m kinda confused. So did the MC marry the real Harsen but then he died so our ML/fake Harsen is now the person she’s married to or has she been married to the ML/fake Harsen the whole time? I haven’t read this recently, I think I stopped around chapter 30 so I’m quite confused.

19. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    She married the fake Harsen, the real Harsen was dead when he was a kid (3yo or something)

20. sradekonoha

sradekonoha Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, does anyone know if Vincent ends up with the girl who was Ercella's maid?