Spoiler The Flower Dance and The Wild Song/꽃은 춤추고 바람은 노래한다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u remember the chapter this scene was around?

2. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s after the Marquiss died, the manhwa ver will catch up very soon

3. Swonder07

Swonder07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know about the FL's sister background/history? Based on the new raws and past chapters it seems that she had a really sad life as queen and the King treated her poorly. Especially because it seems that the emperor had a illegitimate child with the FL's sister lady in waiting (I think her name was Sevlar Petis). I kind of interested in hearing about their story.

DAngel7 likes this.
  4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh, the first chapter annoys me.

Is a mother supposed to abandon all her hobbies after she gives birth? Is she not a person anymore, but only a mother? Unless her child was ill, what's wrong with going out to a party and leaving the child with a nanny? Why is her husband and friends saying she can't go out anymore after becoming a mother?

Not to mention that it seems her husband was busy with his work as well, since he's mentioned they should go on a trip once he had time. Why isn't he required to give up his work to take care of his son?

She was married off young and went to an unfamiliar place, with a cold husband and separated from her family and friends. I think she would've been more caring for her son if everyone else was more accommodating and actually helped out in child rearing, instead of just criticizing.

I get both she and her husband had their reasons and wrongs. But why was only she criticised?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    MianneChan likes this.
  5. Hera a misigga

Hera a misigga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because that's how thinks usually worked in that time period?
    Anyways...if you read further to the story you most probably will get the answers to your questions

Johnwill12 and DOHere like this.
  6. rubyizek

rubyizek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually based on that period of time, noblewomen were not expected to take care of their children. They will have wet nurses, nannies and servants for the kid. In fact, noblewomen who were too focus on children and not socializing in the high society will be chastized. Some children were even shipped off to another location to be brought up (not growing up with parents). So, this novel is a little off.

But yeah, in our modern POV, mummies should have their own me-time, not living and breathing solely for their kids and husbands.

The english Manhwa I followed is up to chapter 50+ only and I had to follow the rest in Indonesian. But I could only understand 60-70% of it. What happened to Ercella's brother? Did Harzen assassinated him?

I don't understand the politics and dynamics between the Emperor, Ercella's brother, Harzen and Count Garten. Anyone mind to explain?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
    DOHere likes this.
  7. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the late queen Eshahilde is our typical MC, cool-headed woman in a marriage convenience with someone who already has someone else in his heart. When Eshahilde married to the king, he loves a woman called Cecilia (do you remember Juan? The man who falls for Ercella without knowing who she is when they meet in festival. Cecilia is his elder sister). At that time the king was still the crown prince & to get the throne he needs Fisaride power. That’s his choice, power over love. After marrying Eshahilde, the king pairing Cecilia with his half brother Archduke Calix.

As we know, Eshahilde is rather cold. She knows from young age that she will married for political purpose. She doesn’t share heart with the king as he holds his lover dearly in his heart. But the surprise is, the king falls for Eshahilde. Cecilia who recognizes that become so broken hearted thus chose to end her life. The king knows that Cecilia knows & he’s enraged. But those negative emotions, plus his hatred towards Fisaride, are directed to Eshahilde. He sleeps with her lady-in-waiting to spite in her face, he ridicules her for the miscarriages, he embarrass her in public, etc.

I’m kinda forget whether Eshahilde recognizes the king’s feeling or not. But in the middle of political turmoil in the palace & with cruel husband, she has has no one to lean on, she fell for someone.
    It’s Harzen. At that time he already married to Ercella so as the queen’s brother-in-law, he occasionally have tea time with Eshahilde when he visits palace for work. Harzen only puts polite manners & he behaves the same even after Eshahilde’s miscarriages. People around Eshahilde tend to pity her & Eshahilde doesn’t want that, it makes her even more miserable. That’s why Harzen’s unchanging attitude towards her is like her salvation, literally. That’s how sad she is at that time. She knows that Harzen married to her own sister but Eshahilde can’t stop her feelings. At her lowest time, Eshahilde asks God if she’s as pretty as Ercella, will Harzen choose her?

I think the king knows her feeling. When they make out & Eshahilde feels disgust if this licking & rubbing activity & her remember Harzen, the king immediately stop & asking her who she’s thinking of.

When Eshahilde gets pregnant with Alexis, she asks king’s permission to go to Rudelsia to look for the magic stone. At that time, her body is weakened due to previous miscarriages & her mind is at the last straw-kind-of-state. Eshahilde says to the king that this is the last time she’ll get pregnant. I don’t know if the king recognizes her last strength of life or he thinks that Eshahilde will leave the palace if this pregnancy is failed. While clenching his teeth, he permits her to leave the palace. They put someone who resembles Eshahilde while she goes to Rudelsia.

When Eshahilde gets the magic stone, at first I thought she’s gonna make a wish for a safe labor & child. But her wish is Harzen’s happiness. She thinks that if Harzen happy, Ercella will be happy too. That’s lessen her guilt for loving her sister’s husband. She prays her wish hardly, making her coughing blood & asking for her child’s forgiveness for not putting him first. And that’s the last about her in the story. :blob_teary:

It’s hard for me to read Eshahilde’s story, that will be in side story, because it’s rather tragic.
    Ercella is not like other MCs we find in other story, she’s neither exceptionally strong nor wield super power. That’s what makes it interesting for me, that Ercella is living her life. It’s not for or by herself only, and that’s terribly relatable. Subtle yet goes straight to the kokoro :blobcry:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
  8. Swonder07

Swonder07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh thank you for sharing! I really dislike the king even more.

9. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re welcome :blobhighfive:
    The climax will happen when the coup happens, the main actors are including Archduke Calix (I don’t know if it’s a revenge for Cecilia or not, but I think it’s because he wants power like typical second prince elsewhere), Garten (perhaps you know from manhwa when he acts so so suspicious), Bernhardt (they’re supposed to be neutral but I think Harzen do it to destroy the family, as he doesn’t like his father, and his weird reason to get 100% of Ercella, he’s twisted). They try to kill the king but after the whole incident & he got his ass back on the throne safe & sound, he spends more time with Alexis. Still, he’s disgusting indeed.

Ercella begs the king to save Harzen, whatever the price is. He can send her to marry foreign king who’s interested in her, he can stripped down her title. The king agrees & they put a fake Harzen during execution.

The real Harzen will come to Rudelsia with Ercella & Vicente. Vicente will be pardoned cos he tries to ruin the treason but Bernhardt is no more so he will be a commoner. But Rudelsia’s king will grant Ercella a grand duke title (sorry if it’s wrong, it’s been long time) in Rudelsia & she appoints Vicente as her successor. The next Marquis Fisaride is Caton’s son, helped by his mother Irene. No bloodbath during Ercella’s reign as the marquis as Irene understands the political nuance behind Caron’s will & they have good relationship with Ercella too.

Harzen considers to reinstate his maternal family but he doesn’t want to spoil this peace so he will live at Ercella side as her lover. Well he’ll propose to her with Vicente help & they do tons of snu in their new life. Welcome to baby number 2 :blobcozy:

10. Shohimeee

Shohimeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Harzen react to the divorce ? Did he not think the plan would backfire and end up with Ercella hating him ?

11. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the manhwa, because it’s linear with the novel & easier to understand, Harzen decides to join the coup before their divorce. Ercella wants to get divorced because Caron appoints her as his successor. She can’t be in two families at the same time. He accepts Ercella’s decision to leave him. But the thing about the coup is it’s a way Harzen do some kind of revenge to Ercella? His way of thinking is complicated & twisted.

At one point during their marriage, Ercella acts more independent, she wants more power to get her freedom and it irritates him. I think that’s when Harzen gives his agreement to Garten’s plan. And if it’s failed, it costs him nothing. He doesn’t really like Bernhardt anyway. He doesn’t really think about Vicente too, just Ercella in his mind.

12. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm speechless. Big thanks to bigredqueen:sushi_singing: ,tbh I barely understood a thing about the story. The plot and the twists all are 10/10, alas some people dropped this because they were to focus on the romance & be disappointed cz there is still no development between ML & FL, when there's actually so much going on in the back.

bigredqueen likes this.
  13. repellista

repellista New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Please help me. Can I ask why I can't view the Ending spoiler? e,e

14. Kinksexual

Kinksexual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anywhere where you can read the full novel in English or Spanish?

15. do_re_ami_

do_re_ami_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel being officially translated by any chance?

16. bhabesh

bhabesh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys.. it is not much but here is my spoiler of last endings Flowers Dance, Wind Sing Episode 216 Exhibition - Spring (18) The wedding was held on a deep spring day. Ercella, wearing a wreath woven with white flowers on her head, looked around her busy surroundings. The movement of the users to dress up the bride in spring was hectic, but Ersel.There was no sound in Ra's ear. Except for her, the world seemed to be rolling slowly. Heart pounding. Listening to the sound of her heart beating like a wave in the wind, Ercella grabbed the bouquet tightly. It's a good day, why do I feel like I'm going to cry? It was like a dream. "Pretty." Everything surrounding her. Ersela raised her head. "Why are you crying on a good day?"When he turned his head back, the king who fixed the corolla that seemed to flow down kicked his tongue. Ercella, who realized that I was crying at the king's words, hurriedly stole tears. 'Hello, Your Majesty.' 'Yes, but why are you crying? Like a person who is forced to push his back on a marriage he doesn't want to do." Ercella shook his head as if it wasn't her at the king's scolding with an appropriate analogy. "That can't be true... It can't be true. She's happy. She must be crying because she's happy."I guess so, Your Majesty. "Stop crying before my long-awaited permission disappears. It's objectively pretty, but it doesn't look good subjectively." Words that I don't know whether it's praise or scolding eventually made Ercella laugh. "Yes, smile. There are many people to see today." The king, who scolded the bride for showing her ugly appearance, soon led her to the window. The action worked to get Ercella to stop crying. SincerityErcella was surprised by the row of wagons passing through the entrance. My head is spinning. "Your Majesty, this is the substitution...······," unlike Ercella's plan to open on a small scale as much as Harzen's identity concerns, the number of guests invited to the anti-aircraft castle was significant at a glance. "Didn't you say it was the right number of people for me?" The king frowned. "Isn't it appropriate?" He didn't seem to know what was wrong. Ercella is going to be dumbfounded.I missed my words. Of course, it's not much compared to the royal sex... ...but I'm a stranger anyway. Even if she was the daughter of Princess Ludelsia, she had no intention of receiving proper royal treatment since she was born in Grania. However, this was not a wedding equivalent to an ordinary aristocrat by any stretch of the imagination. "Since their servants will go back and forth from the city, Miloa's commercial district will develop and be good." In other words, the lord should be generous to the people of the land. "Give me some from now on."It was an attitude toward a wicked lord. Ercella was now in the stage of liberation due to the unjust accusation. With all due respect, isn't that what your Majesty is saying? He was the one who would add if he answered back. Instead, Ercella indirectly expressed her mercy. "Youngji is growing well, Your Majesty." Of course, it was not entirely my power. If you were a little more honest, 80% could be attributed to Harzen.When I turned around and laughed, Vicente was really waiting at the door. He had taken the courtesy of King Ludelsia. The king grabbed Ercella, who seemed to run to the door, and sat her on the sofa. "Sit down. You'll be sick and tired of walking around in a little while. I'll go." "You don't have to..." "I wonder if today is the end of the day to resent God." A sudden self-talk pushed Ercella.I knew myself to choose him. He knew he would choose Harzen over his family. It would have been so even if Harzen was nothing. I would have loved it though. Listening to the sweet children's songs, Ercella recalled the mixed times. The times when we didn't understand each other and didn't know each other's deficiencies. A lot of wounds in the process. However, her past life flew up together as soon as the bird flapped away, and it was taken away from her mind. guys it will be not perfect but hope u guys will understand ooo by the way I m happy for the ending at side story it is shown why ml join the rebellion he has no choice other than that there are some more I will read and spoil later

WinnieS and Eccedentesiastdisha like this.
  17. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I forgot about this story and left it abandoned for a long time and read a few recent chapters today and ended up being extremely confused. Can someone enlighten me as to why ML is so adamant in ruining FL's family? Was it because of the grudge of her mother against FL's mother? (actually I'm not sure if I even got this part right)

Bruh
    Looks like he's the one who's mentally ill. Even more than FL in her 1st TL. Feels to me this entire story got 10 folds more complicated just because of ML's weird... uhh idk what to call it even, mood swings? Why did he marry a Vicente in the first place if he got something againt their family?
    Like, I understand that you fell in love with her but marrying enemy's daughter still sounds like a big landmine to intentionally step on.

Honestly, I understand that their marriage failed because lack of communication and understanding on each other's position. And their poor child was left to deal with the burnt of it all. I can understand all this, but my original question still remains, WHY did he join the rebellion? He got nothing on the line to go againt the royalty, especially when his own wife is so closely related to that royalty. It's almost like he went against them with all intentions of making enemies out of FL's family, which is why I assumed he has a grudge against Vicente's personally. I could be wrong but I just can't seem to understand why ML is so keen on ruining peace for no reason.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2023
  18. ehfo0

ehfo0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the ending??

19. milano

milano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter in the novel and do you know if its happended in the manhwa yet? Are we getting close to that point? I want the ML to just fuck off and let her shine.

20. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the relationship between the FL and her brother in the novel? the manhwa makes it seem like they are not close