Spoiler The flower that was bloomed by a clood

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jan 12, 2020.

1. 1Etoya1

1Etoya1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally... Baek Han is such a boring character, his only personality trait is that he is a nice guy.

Deleted member 300842 likes this.
  2. 1Etoya1

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know whats happening with lyon’s sister and dowun’s brother? What are they planning

3. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no novel for this, right?
    So I am guessing noone yet knows what Dowun's... whole deal is? Backstory, plan, backstabery or not, stuff like that.
    He's half the reason I am reading this, and half the reason I am considering dropping this as it infuriates me to have no idea what he's trying to do hahahaha I want my plots and characters predictable, goddamn it!

4. Evrasuy

Evrasuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope we see Dowun less so Hong Lyon could breath (y)

5. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaaha couldn't agree more. the nice guy next door archetype. it would be disappointing if this turns out to be another classical love triangle romance cliche story. i thought it would be a tragedy at the very least, since the premise of the story in the first chapter was kinda foreshadowing a tragic story for this manhwa. started intriguing but developed into another ordinary chick flick (so far).

Dowun's lil bro and the other princess would surely play a significant part.

For anyone who wants a more fascinating political palace drama with twists and schemes, I recommend to read The Queen. Such a good mannhua!
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/generation’s-queen-ling-the-queen.106237/#post-5634241

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  6. mamamoodikkensclout13

mamamoodikkensclout13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have the raws for ch 61-65

7. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Yang family also promised to get her married to Dowun.
    Kinda of suspected this would happen.They would obviously have a backup plan given that they are suspicious of Lyon plus Dowun isn't as smart as he thinks he is.He didn't know about the wedding date nor about Jayang being alive.They can easily reinstate her too, she is the legitimate daughter.
    @mamamoodikkensclout13
    The raws are on newtoki, but still chapter 63

Daisychangedhermind and 1Etoya1 like this.
  8. Daisychangedhermind

Daisychangedhermind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this manhwa! I stumbled across it in January and kinda thought no one else read it, I’m so glad I was wrongblobmelt_thumbs I was originally Mc x bodyguard but now I’m only leaning more towards Mc x Dowun because thats where the drama at and I’m here for it!! :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:
    In recent chapters Dowun is starting to catch catch some feels(mostly jealously lol) and I think it’s cute that somewhere deep down he still remembers Mc real smile from when she was a kid but he has just been such a manipulative and unfeeling bastard to Mc that it’s gonna take a lot of work for them to be endgame imo. I like that he cares a little about Mc but hasn’t realized it yet because he “turned off” his emotions a long time ago and since Mc doesn’t know that she just thinks he’s a cold fish. She already knows that he only ever approached her to use her so him hugging her when they meet up again after the bridge repairs seemed sooo awkward and probably came off as fake to Mc even tho we the readers know that he’s at least relived she’s okay. I also wonder if he’s onboard with his fathers + bro’s backup plan to marry the bully sister (I’m kinda thinking he not tho since his dad is way more sketchy and only cares about his clan being in control of the throne) if Mc finds out about that it would literally ruin any chance Dowun has at winning her heart.:blobuwu:

9. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given that this manhwa genre is kinda dark, my theory is that no one will end up happy. Baekhan might probably be dead protecting Lyon and Lyon will lost her lover and her sweet memories with him. Dowun on the other hand, might get everything he wishes for when he and Lyon make a deal when they were kids. He will get to marry Lyon, have the sovereignty to control the country/empire, rebuild his clan's name. He will achieve all his dreams, except for having her heart. By the time he realized he loves her sincerely, she already build iron walls around her heart, a place where he could no longer reach. No matter how much he tries to win her again, her heart only long for Baekhan. This will be the biggest torture and pain for him, desperately chasing for a love that he could never get for the rest of his life.

Mehhh~... I hope my stupid cheesy cringy theory will not be the ending. Hope for a better happy ending for the leads, no matter who she will choose to be with in the end.

10. 1Etoya1

Reading List:
    Link
    In the latest raws chapter, what did the female guard say to baek han? He looked so shocked

11. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am assuming that a lot of characters will die, probably including Dowun and Baekhan. So her happy ending might be with someone else entirely different, some decent dude she marries and has kids with, but who's not the love of her life or something. now, this is a THEORY, but with how complicated things have gotten, I don't see a happier/smoother way out

12. BonnieBee101

BonnieBee101 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Duwon's brother and dad are scheming to maybe kill FL(maybe) and marry Duwon to the princess. Who btw is totally a psycho and the reason they killed everyone back in the old day. I don't know if Duwon knows, because he didn't know about the marriage date or his brother coming back. I like both male characters, but currently being won over by Duwon
    Read up to chap63 on 1stKissManga

13. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    baek han gets accused of treason & is thrown into prison iirc

14. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow that is totally gonma get lyon to fall in love with dowun....

maenochka, Jukki, Evrasuy and 2 others like this.
  15. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the recent raws 67-68, Lyon asks Dogyeol for help as a witness in Baekhan's treason case,as he was the first person to discover them.He reminds her what happened to him in the past and she says that she has always regretted not being able to help him. She says that earlier she used to follow what Dowun told her to do, but now she wants to be a good monarch.Dogyeol is surprised and then starts laughing because he wants to see his brother's face (the mtl wasn't clear here). Both of them tell each other that they haven't changed and Dogyeol agrees to help her.Before leaving he asks whether she changed because of Baekhan and she says yes.As he is leaving there are panels of his inner thoughts where he reveals that he was angry with her but she was also his first love.Anyways he seems happy and does turn up to help her in court.
    I didn't translate 65/66 but it seems like Dowun already knew Jayang was alive but not that she is still in town.As far as Dogyeol is concerned he hates both his brother and Jayang.He kept saying he wouldn't forget what they did to him.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  16. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud 蝶のようにここまで

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this! I love reading this manhwa. I kind of lean towards Hong Lyon/Baekhan more... Their interactions are so lovely :blobmelt:

Whelps, I better go back and read the updated chapter :blobpopcorn:

Evrasuy likes this.
  17. tahocutie

tahocutie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Baek han
    - I don't really agree with the people who say that he's is boring and dull. To be honest, I prefer his gentle and kind nature over that of Dowun's cold and manipulative behavior. I really think it's his charm. His character is actually quite fascinating once you take a closer look. It's in the subtle manners in which he expresses himself that shows how charming of a character he is.

Dowun
    - Let's admit it, had he been one of those cliché tsundere characters, everything would've been perfect. But he's not. Some people will say that Hong Lyon won't be where she is right now had it not been for Dowun, and to be honest that's true. Although, he did help her ascend to the throne, it wasn't for her benefit. They agreed to help one another for their own interests. "It was for her sake" is such a laughable and silly excuse, and it does not by any means justify his cruel behavior, so hopefully he won't use this anytime soon like how some readers speculate (that is, of course, highly unlikely). Regardless, his actions in the future could alter my opinion on his character, but right now, he's only reaping what he had sowed, not only that, but he's also getting a taste of his own bitter medicine. Had he been more honest with himself, perhaps none of this mess would've had to arise, and maybe he could've even won over Hong Lyon's heart before Baek han ever does. But no, he was not.

Hong Lyon
    - Hong Lyon's fate is quite tragic, and I can sympathize a bit. It makes sense that she closed off her own heart, and to be honest I don't think she can really be blamed for wanting to be loved and cared for, the way Baek han fills the void in her that's been left empty for years. Even if she chooses nobody in the end, I think she can have a good ending if she learns how to value herself more, without the need of relying unto other people for support and affection.

P.S. These are all only my opinion! It's okay to give feedback to one another, but let's keep the thread healthy and non-toxic lmao. Let's not argue due to differing thoughts and ideas! (*^ワ^*)
    P.P.S. I'm new here and this is my first comment. Idk how to hide it as a spoiler,
    can someone pls help me (´;ω;`)

18. Brown sugar

Brown sugar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooooooo........... Any spoilers yet? How will it end ?

19. Brown sugar

Brown sugar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This book gave me the same vibes of wicked queen that it makes me wonder how it will end?

Azrays likes this.
  20. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an ongoing comic