Spoiler The Flower that was Bloomed by a Cloud

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by BlackTeaAndMallows, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Gongjunim Athy

Gongjunim Athy ♡NUF's princess♡* ੈ✩‧₊˚** ੈ✩‧₊˚** ੈ✩‧₊˚** ੈ✩‧₊˚*

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and he did once say that she is a flower and he made her bloom so i guess he is the male lead. I mean i feel bad for him i hope he will change he seems to have good character development so who knows.:blobthinkingsmirk:

2. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any geniune spoilers?? For some reason I think this will end as a tragedy.... I know I don't like tragedy (HATE THEM) and I know that I shouldn't be reading this manga... but... i just can't help but know who or how Lyon ends with.

dreams28281 and karls like this.
  3. dreams28281

dreams28281 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you that it'll end as a tragedy. The manhwa is almost over and from the latest chapter
    seems like Dowun has sided with the other princess. though, i hope hes just being a double agent

The entire manhwa is sad from the start so I wouldnt be surprised if it did end in a tragedy. But a part of me doesnt want that

4. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF?! Dowun!!! yeah... I lost hope on this.

5. RomyAkari

RomyAkari Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went with the google translator scan on my phone and the monitor of my PC reading and as far as I can tell there is one line I quite don't get from Dowun's younger but aside Dowun is really screwing this because the breach of whatever partnership he had with Lyon...
    I my opinion unless something big happens and has a major change of heart I don't see his action be mendable...

6. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter updates :blobangery:
    The evil princess shows up and Dowun and publically and stubbornly refused Lyon. Lyon was clenching her hand :blob_teary: at this betrayal and she keeps quiet about it. Her eyes shows sadness and dullness.
    Yes, Doun, I thought the rope I caught was a sturdy rope, but it was a rotten rope. Goodbye.
    THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE! U HAD ONE DAMN CHANCE TO WIN HER BUT NO! You wanted Lyon to see who holds more power to change and keep Emperors in the throne huh? I hope he dies. I am letting go of every pity I had for this jerk. :blobsneeze:
    https://newtoki95.com/webtoon/11627441/구름이?toon=일반웹툰+피워낸+꽃+103화&spage=1

7. Cotten

Cotten Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely:OH MY GAAWD The raw i checked on naver now ive really given up on him T__T i couldn't understand a thing. Thanks for the lil spoiler.
    CAN SOMEONE SPOIL FROM NEXT CHAPTERS :blobcat_rawr:

Dowun must get abused MUST :blobangery: whatever he's plotting, a double agent or not deserves to get smashed under feet :blob_thor:

8. Bhabna

Bhabna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil us more :)

9. biha

biha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. My. Dowun

I kinda pretty hope that you're going to be the ML..but what's this....

What happened. Why are you blowing your chances to be with her. This is stupidity Dowun.