Novel The Forgotten legend of the north

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by BJORK, May 26, 2019.

1. BJORK

BJORK Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you ever had 7 beers and acid sitting down and think, fuck it I’m going to write a web novel, even though you don’t have any experience nor common sense, well that happened to me, English is not my native language so grammar is shit the story is shit and I have to take a shit…..enjoy any help is appreciated.(BTW) Im new to the page so I don´t know how to make stuff happen so please bear with me.

RoyalRoad

Scribblehub

Synopsis
    After receiving fatal wound a hardened warrior of uncountable battles was about to meet an end but a poor demi-human priestess save him from an horrible death, never the less this legendary warrior cannot remember a single thing, not even his name, to repay his debt to his savior this Nordic has become a slave of a beginner copper adventurer. Follow this Beer and drugs induced adventure which I wrote without a single drop of knowledge of the English vocabulary about a drunkard and a greedy priestess……

*reminder to put cover after finishing posting 5 threads.

Tables of content:
    Prologue - Cahpter one - Chapter two - Chapter three- Chapter four

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  2. BJORK

BJORK Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a green beautiful forest a small faint smell of copper come around, in the now red covered fields hundreds of bodies lie around.

The pain whims are no more, and just the refreshing breeze of summer is playing around.

Banners drenched in blood, flesh with arrows sticking out of them, quite an obvious scene has come to
    an end , a war between two counts, who are they?, it matters not at all, were they leading the charge of the ruthless warriors? No, actually each count was enjoying some tea not giving a second thought about the slaughter they commanded.

"War Pigs" a lonely Warrior mutters as his wounds taking the better of him are making his mind be swallow by darkness and remorse.

Who is this warrior? a legend from the north, staying at 1,96 meters a mountain of muscles and scars for uncountable fights, long brunet hair and a equal long braided bear with a metal ring knotted in the tip of it, in his head a heavy iron helmet which covers the back and the eyes of the head, in the top of the helmet two long and twisted horns are standing with pride, never the less at the left side a spear charge not only cracked but broke the helmet leaving a deep wound on his left cheek.

On his chest nothing but a bear pelt and blood covering his back, as his legs are starting to give up, the heavy leather pants now covered in blood and wounds give the impression of a dying animal.

As his breath is becoming heavier his bad luck doesn’t leave a single break, thus in his last moments of
    his battled living life, he can’t even lie down, a spear impaled in the left side of his abdomen to an old great tree, in his right shoulder and left thigh arrows going through him and into the tree making impossible to even move, looking down to his body a single axe is stuck in his chest, making breath impossible, a lethal wound, yet in his hand a mighty, heavy and bloody great axe is grabbed tight.

"¡¡¡Gods, you make me live a great life, I drank and I fought as my heart desires, now in my last dying breath I must thank you for the honor of being accepted in the great hall and feast with my long dead companions who perished along me!!!" The mountain of a man shout with a raspy and harsh voice. "Now my time has come for me to go..." as he murmurs to himself his mind went black and numb.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  3. BJORK

BJORK Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1. Explaining of an already known world.
    A Happy and short lived swordsman, no more years than his teen, without a single hair coming from his chin, blue eyes pure and determined wearing a simple leather armor with a steel plate in his chest, at his side a cheap yet reliable long sword is hanging from his waist, is being scorn.

"You fool, not only we are lost, the sun is going to set and yet we haven't found a single goblin!!!" said with a grumpy and disappointed tone a beautiful blonde elf, young and flat chested but full of contagious energy, delicate and sculpted face and body, her pointy ears ,trademark of elves, twitch in reassignment.

"Is not my fault Louie, the old man said that around here is a goblin nest" said the young man as a poor excuse.

Goblins, are well known creatures for their ugly and grotesque appearance, small no surpassing the meter with a pointy long nose and disgusting yellow eyes, as well for the devilish actions of pillaging villages, kidnaping their women and raping them to bring more of their kin to the torturous world, luckily they are weak as a cockroach, a simple farmer can beat a goblin, however when multiples of this devils come along, they can destroy stronger opponents by just the sheer power of numbers.

"¡¡STOP ARGUING!!, t...the guild can understand our situation if we explained them" murmur a shy demi-woman, demi-humans as the name explains are humans who have treats of animals, or animal who
    have humans treats? who cares, even though there are places where they are treated equal the general populations look down on them, the reason for this discrimination is 200 years ago demi-humans, elves and humans went to war, the great race war, humans generally weaker than their demi-human variant make a deal with the elves, the fire and pointy ears agreement, a temporal peace treatment where they will focus their forces to eradicate the demi-humans, legends were lost, legends were born but in the end it was just a stupid loss of blood.

Wearing a white robe, a black belt, and fluffy fox ears and tail, a priestess, which are an a adventurers, medic or religion prophets jobs whose specialty are blessing from different gods, hit the ground with her staff making the bell on top of it ring a low but calming sound.

"I...if we turned around now we can at least found a safe place to camp, and tomorrow we can go to the guild and confirm where is the goblin nest” the priestess said with a calm yet nervous tone.

The guild are institution of worker were they can proclaim rights and benefits, none the less the Adventure guilds work as an state founded institution which however wants to be an a official adventurer can be certified by a small fee and benefit of the easy access to jobs and more, the adventurers are separated for their rank, copper, bronze, iron, steel, silver, gold and ruby, obviously greater the rank means better paid and harder jobs come accessible, right now our copper beginner group has taken an easy quest of killing five goblins, the old man, a silver rank old adventurer who assist beginners, told them that in the forest they are lost now are an abundant mix of low level monster including goblins.

"Rah is right, we need to found shelter soon, the sun is already setting down, we need to hurry" said the young swordsman

"Don’t pride yourself too much Gabriel, at least you know where we come from?" said Louie as a mock

Gabriel puff his chest as he point his finger to the direction deeper in the forest "we come from there"

"You have no idea right?"

"No"

As Rah and Louie sight, the group with no more options walks where Gabriel pointed.

4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, there are a few errors here and there but I like this novel, btw try to put it on some site appropriate for publishing novels (if you didn't already because I didn't see a link) like scribblehub for example (it is novelupdates sibling since they belong to the same person and it is for original novels so it is a good choice, of course there are alternatives if you want) unless you plan to continue this as a thread :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2019
  5. BJORK

BJORK Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I shall publish it on scribblehub, right now is pending in royal road, and i will post the rest of the chapters as a thread tomorrow. Im glad you like it, cheers

6. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish you good luck mate :blobsmilehappy:

BJORK likes this.