Spoiler The Forgotten Princess Wants to Live in Peace

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 13, 2021.

1. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but it wasn't satisfying. He's a prince after all. In the last scene of ch7 manhwa, the duke attacked Regis using his gold buttons to scare him. In the novel, he turned his button to a dagger and almost hit Regis then turned it back to a button. He will also report what happened to Eluana to the king and Regis will personally apologize to Eluana in the duke's territory. He is prepared to have a war against the imperial family but gave the option to Eluana. She chose to hide her identity.
    Duke Spess can manipulate gold while Eluana's alchemy is to control iron.

Scapezz, Kumoshiro, Alniyat and 7 others like this.
  2. Alicia_Alize

Alicia_Alize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!

sweetaneng likes this.
  3. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ever.single.time. Oh my god why do they run awayyyyyyyy!!!!!!! It's in every another story of child finding that she's from a powerful family - the mother runs away!! Why why whyyyyy

Why can't the situation be simply solved by confiding in your trusted and close one. Running away is not a good choice but only making the situation more complicated. And again, the mother is dEaD

Aww man. He should get remarried for the sake of providing his daughter and her brother with a loving mother. The mother remarried too, even if it was to protect themselves (though she put herself into danger in the first place) He should move on poor man.

Isn't Louis the son of blacksmith tho? Why is he considered as the last remaining bloodline. It should only be Eluana right?

Oh I see.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2022
    Inasible, RakaSarkar, Alniyat and 5 others like this.
  4. pwufflands

pwufflands Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read this novel which is translated in English?

5. Cris Hydrangea

Cris Hydrangea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil more about this story?

6. pwufflands

pwufflands Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where i can read the novel in english translate??

7. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Louis is also Stella's child, thus, both Louis and Eluana carries the Cantio blood.

8. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro the red head just came the dukes mansion and strangled her ????????? THERE BETTER SOME GRAVE CONSEQUENCES COS WTFFFFFFFFFFFDFFF it doesn’t even make sense doing that to someone he’s supposed to be apologizing to

9. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No Kidding. The guy is asking to be killed only to be brought back and then raked over hot coals and shredded. I'm hoping Dad comes charging in and puts him in his place.

dumplingslag likes this.
  10. Lumella14

Lumella14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Daddy Spess comes and kill that red bastard. The audaucity of that person who claimed he wants to apologize ugh

11. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhggggg :blobangery::blobdevil:
    THE FIRST PRINCE IS A TOTAL SH*T!!!

I hope in next chapter 26 manwha, MC will hit that assole!:blobangery:

Scapezz likes this.
  12. MizukiAlexis

MizukiAlexis New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um... firstly.. Hi! I'm new around here and this is my first post. I usually just read spoilers and readers opinions, but I couldn't help myself this time. I have a question.

Am I the only one who thinks something is wrong with Luise? Well maybe "wrong" is not the word for it, I don't mean it in a bad way.

I don't think he is a genius. I think that something happened and he came back in time. I may be wrong, but it gives me this vibe. Like he is older instead of just more mature for his age. And when they saved Ling, it was as if he knew what was happening there.

And when Ling stained the bed, he definitely did something and cleaned it. These examples came to mind since they were in the latest chapters. But there were more cases like this.

Boopbup likes this.
  13. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoil the ending please?

14. Kisame-Hoshigaki

Kisame-Hoshigaki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s the vibe I get as well, or it could be the mana that is guiding him to protect him and the ones he loves.

15. Amy_

Amy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
    Inasible and cometothedarkside97 like this.
  16. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what i've gotten from this forum is that mom left the dad to protect her kid. Ends up with another dude and has another kid. While the dad waits for her, and somehow both kids still get captured and suffer. Nah seems shitty.

svtspeach, Suleblgc and Boopbup like this.
  17. Mal mcdto

Mal mcdto New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although running away without much preparation is not the best solution and Elluana's father has the ability to protect them, it doesn't guarantee Elluana's safety. Don't forget that fl is the rightful ruler should she pass the 'test' so the royal family would do anything to secure the throne. Although their other father should have thought of an inheritance that he could give to the children in case he passes away because no one could take them in after he dies. :blobexpressionless:

18. Rebochan

Rebochan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please spoil if/when all the damn Fegimuls die. Sharia torturing animals has me just want Eluana to hurry up and use her alchemy powers to drop a bus on the whole lot.

19. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS. This trope aggravates me to no end. It's a stupid plot device for reasons.

Ok. So they get out of the estate and whatnot. Are you saying NOBODY ever notices a strange woman (pregnant and all) traveling by her lonesome self. Add to that, you cannot remove the grace and bearing of noble breeding. Woman was taught etiquette and proper posture and NOBODY notes that? That's why this trope fails for me all the time. Especially when it's mentioned that the person running away is hiding from a very powerful, influential family.

Powerful? Influential? Yet they couldn't be found? Seriously? Every resource afforded to them and yet they couldn't find a woman who's so out of her element that it takes years until they're found?

BULLS*****

20. jenniilex3

jenniilex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. She (Stella) claims to love and miss the Duke but... still runs away and falls in love with another man?? And has his kid? maybe my viewpoint of the world is skewed but as cute and loveable Louis is, I feel like ... I just have very mixed feelings about the choices Stella (Eluana's mother) made. Although it does seem like Louie's bio dad/Eluana's Step dad Ron seemed to have been aware of him to an extent.
    Granted I'm still very early on in the story so maybe I need to read more to get more context behind Stella's reason for leaving Duke Spess. Would love spoilers about it if anyone has info

Scapezz and AnimeHuntress like this.