Spoiler The Former Wife of Invisible Wealthy Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny interesting sweet novel, ML is decent and dreamy man. No rape, no angst. I like how ML support her and secretly help her.
    Mc transmigration into book as vicious women, her interact with ML is so sweet, warming and funny. Mc had ability to see scary ghosts who chase mc. Poor mc, she was scare by it, she tightly hug ML thigh as ghosts are scared of him.
    I am current reading this novel, I am liking this novel. ML is mc's husband that original host marry him to chase Male protaoginst as original host don't like ML. I Like ML, He is best and dreamy male lead.
    I hate Male protagonist and fake two faced female protagonist and their annoying fans.

Its entertainment Circle, Mc is actress.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-former-wife-of-invisible-wealthy-man/

Description

Ye Sui has been transmigrated into a book and became the venomous villain. And because she looked a little similar to the white lotus female protagonist, she was regarded as a replacement by the male protagonist. Ye sui was also married to the main character’s third Uncle, Chen Shu, who was jinxed to ruin the life of whoever marries him

Immediately after she got transmigrated, she became the malicious and conceited villainess with a husband named Chen Shu, who was about to divorce her. Ye Sui could see ghosts, however, as soon as she touched Chen Shu, the ghosts would disappear.

Chen Shu, who was preparing for divorce,was shocked upon his return to his home. As his wife suddenly hugged his thigh and begged, “No divorce, even if you beat me to death I will not sign the divorce paper.”

Chen Shu: “…”

It was rumored that Ye Sui has a hard life. She married Chen Shu, a good for nothing husband who escaped death at the age of 30. But this sickly husband of hers actually had tens of billions of dollars in wealth.

Ye Sui almost believed that her life is doomed until she slowly realized it.

Her husband is omnipotent and the family is getting richer and richer.

That Tea is actually a priceless antique tea..

A replica vase in Tang Dynasty was actually authentic…

She soon found out her husband, Chen Shu, was a super rich and invisible wealthy man.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  2. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my favorite novel now, ML is so cute and dreamy. He eat vinegar is so adorable, he get jealousy when her fans call mc their wife, when fans ship mc with other actor. Their relationship progressive is so sweet and heartwarming. Ghosts are also interesting characters, Mc help ghosts to solved their regret thing, let them reunite with their beloved. Mc get lot of luck after helping ghosts. Plot are interesting and attractive. This is definitely gem novel, recommend it.

LokaLari, JoshyM62, BooBoo and 13 others like this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Invisible or Invincible?

4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats up with that male protag and white lotus
    What ch did fmc begs her husband not to divorce her
    Why were they getting divorced
    How did they meet and even get married
    Is there a lot of fluff or some angst

LokaLari, Bella94 and Blood A like this.
  5. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't divorce, no divorce in novel. As for MP and FP, I enjoying reading ghost ruin or hunted them, making FP face ugly. Their relationship freeze up.
    As I commend on above page, this novel is fluffy, funny and sweet.
    Original owner marry ML because she wanted get closer with his nephew MP. She is in love with MP. Mc was transmigration before original owner divorce ML, she had ability to see ghosts and spirits who chase her. She didn't divorce ML or talking about divorce because She found that ghost disappear or scare whenever ML appear. In order to survive or get rid ghost, She started get closer to him and hug his thigh tighty as ghosts are scared of him.
    . Their interact is what I love most. ML slowly fall in love with mc after mc get close to ML, Their relationship is pure and sweet. ML is very pitiful character who was abondoned by parent.
    I recommend you guys read this novel in raw, ML is very likely and decent character,
    It's from Jjwxc sites, not qidian sites where you get lot of angst novel with asshole ML.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    LokaLari, sareenmomo, BooBoo and 24 others like this.
  6. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to read it last nite, I hv to agree this novel is hilarious. ML super sceptical about ghost, and whenever MC afraid of some ghost, he will 'exorcise' them in his way.

For ex,
    ML and MC spend a holiday together, ML booked the whole hotel because he was afraid someone will recognize MC. When MC arrived in her room, she notice there is 3 ghosts inside. MC super afraid, and told ML about the ghosts.
    MC : *squeaky afraid voice* there is ghost near the curtain....
    ML : *go to the curtain and open it* where??? *confuse*
    Ghost no 1 : *scream in highest octave because his ass scorched by sudden sunray from opened curtain*
    MC:.....
    Ghost no 2 : don't afraid!! Lemme do something to scare em! *proceed to emulate 'the ring' and slowly crawled out from tv*
    MC : *look at the tv* there's too!!
    ML : *still confuse but move in front of tv* where??? *he stepped on the ghost no 2's long hair *
    MC :.....
    Ghost no 2 : OOOWWW!! OWWWW!! OWWWWWW!!! BEG U TO RELEASE ME!! I'M GONNA CUT MY HAIR TOMORROW!!
    MC: ah, husband, you step on to her hair....
    ML: *move his feet* where??? *he suddenly picked up coffee table and move it aside trying to check underneath, BUT SOMEHOW HE SMACKED GHOST NO 2'S HEAD WITH COFFEE TABLE*
    Ghost no 1 and 3 trying to help no 2: so scary!! We better go and never return!!!
    MC: husband.... Have u ever consider to be exorcist??

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  7. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around what chs do the fl and protag relationship go badly

8. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read half the story, but MP is kinda jerk in you-really-want-to-kick-his-dick-1000x-jerk-ish. I forgot the exact chapter, but the 1st big crack in their rls is because of haunted vase. MP bought an antique vase in auction for 20millons and openly use it as meeting gift to meet Mr. Shen from Huarui (nobody ever met him but actually he is ML in secret). But ML refuse to met him in front of everyone (just make his assistant to close the door). So later MP gave this rejected gift to FP to save his face. FP being flattered because the vase is expensive AF, then show off in weibo about her bf gift her super expensive antique vase. Well, the vase turn out to be haunted, and super hate mirror and pretty girls. FP put the vase on her dressing table and she spend lots of time in front of it doing make up. So FP then got lots of pimples, ugly skin, and cannot sleep. Until she saw a ghost out from the vase. She then call an expert and stuff, the vase then return to MP. But somehow this leak to public. So lots of ppl mocked her must be doing something bad to be haunted. And her reputation kinda dented, even more, when Shen grandpa has dinner, he criticize MP to get something dirty to gift for Mr. Shen, good thing it's didn't reach him. She realized MP gave her a rejected gift and that gift make her ugly. And MP being selfish jerk, he pretend not to see FP being wronged. I really dunno why he is being MP in the 1st place.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    LokaLari, JoshyM62, BooBoo and 29 others like this.
  9. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting, hope translate update more chapters

Renn Kazma likes this.
  10. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    the fact that MP gave FP a fucking vase (nevermind if its antique) should have been a flag for a doomed relationship like who the fucks give their gf a vase? the only time i'd give my gf a vase is if she likes to plant and shit but otherwise...i'd give the vase to an elder or smth lol I hope FP finds someone better

LokaLari, luzumafu, Lykalee and 13 others like this.
  11. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Vases aren't a bad gift... especially if you get a lot of flowers like celebrities usually do. That's not even taking into account how obsessed us Chinese people are with vases.

12. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    i really thought the vase thing was an old people and rich people thing thanks for the cultural info blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs

Pochoclo, LokaLari, michoux and 3 others like this.
  13. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    On one hand, it one of China's most beloved traditional arts (i.e. calligraphy, painting, poetry, etc.) as a type of porcelain. But it's also very practical since it's a really pretty container that decorates the house while being useful to store things with it. Vases, especially oversized vases, can be used to store money/ loose change () or hide objects in when you have 5 mins before a guest is coming over. It's also commonly used as an umbrella stand (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-vase-used-umbrella-stand-worth-500-000.html), improve feng shui, and so on. Like every Chinese household has to have to a few Chinese vases.

LokaLari, BooBoo, Bella94 and 3 others like this.
  14. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    ooooohhhh I always thought vases were purely decorative other than where you put flowers. never thought people used it for something else. that's nice

LokaLari likes this.
  15. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, about vases, MC once accidentally break ML's real antique vase. MC thought it's just fake, so she told him after she got her paycheck she will buy him 8 more. When she goes to store, the store owner try to cheat her to buy lots of fakes. MC also knows all fakes because behind the owner there is ghost who keep angry to the owner for selling fakes. After she choose 9 different style of fakes, she choose 1 more on the top shelf, it's covered in dust, the store owner hesitated because he's too lazy to go up take it. But MC insist because the ghost said it's the real antique. The store owner then gave MC big discounts for that 'broken' vase, because he didn't know its real antique. Imagine ML's surprise when MC shows all the vases to him. She gives him 9 fakes (she bought at high price) and 1 real (she bought at super low price).

ML then take 1 of those fakes, replace it with real antique (he bought it from auction) to be placed at home, but he take the fake to his office as ornament. His assistant who knows ML likes antique vases surprises for ML decorate the office with fake. But ML then said it's gift from MC while smiling, so the assistant have to swallow this dog food.

Way later when MC has online streaming session, 1 of the rich netizen notice the vase at her back looks like real antique she wants to buy once but lost at auction to Mr Shen from Huarui (whoooopssss). They comment about that vase, MC who didn't know it was replaced then just laugh it off and tell the netizen she bought it as fakes in the market, nothing special. ML who watched the streaming and the comments can only has cold sweat. After the streaming done, she told ML about the vase.
    MC: 1 of netizen said the vase I bought look like Mr Shen's from Huarui.
    ML: *bathump bathump bathump silently thinking the worst, maybe MC will suspect him??? *
    MC: u think, it's not i have great eyes to buy something like that Mr. Shen's??
    ML:........ Yes... You have great taste!

=====================
    If you mourn the ML about the vases, wait till you read about his antique tea.

MC decided to surprise ML with her cooking, so she rummage the pantry and refrigerator for ingredients. Later she decided to cook 'chicken tea' featuring ML's real antique tea. She thought it just normal tea. When ML back home, and saw his antique tea use for cooking he only speechless, not angry tho.
    Then MC proposed: how about I make u another dishes with tea later? Egg tea or something.
    ML:.... Yes!!
    The antique tea: I'M NOBLE TEA, AH!!!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  16. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    antique tea means it's really old? i didn't know tea can last long like fermented wine!!! Amazing!!! I want that kind of ML too!!!

LokaLari, Bella94 and Blood A like this.
  17. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    Antique tea means it's aged tea, usually pu erh tea, after processed, will be pressed in freesbee shape and store in conditioned room (cannot be too humid or too hot) for years, the longer the better. Antique tea is just like wine for chinese, some pu erh tea become better with age. For ex, the most expensive 100yo tea sold around 1million USD (2kg). Few months ago, i heard from my mom she bought 20yo tea for around 2k USD (1kg). But tbh, for non connoisseur like me, it's taste a bit earthy.

LokaLari, BooBoo, Tyong and 14 others like this.
  18. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    if all else fails in my life i'd just start selling antique tea then

Pochoclo, LokaLari, Poor_Hero and 4 others like this.
  19. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    same, reading ML buy expensive antique tea for millions dollars make my heart ache:blobconfounded:. He waste lot of money:cry:. I feel urge to sell those antiques or treated it like idols, oh my millions dollar. Its like see heaven. I wanted see mc expression when she learn an Antique that she broke cost 30 million dollars.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    LokaLari, Bella94, Ice_Rose and 8 others like this.
  20. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    She later realized her house actually full of treasure when ML comes clean about being Huarui's boss. A bit livid when she knows the vase she broke and the tea she cooked was real antique. But ML smoother her quickly with lovey dovey moment. Besides he is filthy rich and money is like number for him.

Tbh, after i done read this, my impression about this novel is like cross over between Hidden Marriage and Supernatural Girlfriend, but ended like Mulberry Song and Sansheng Wangchuan, although they got happy end.

LokaLari, JoshyM62, marizz and 15 others like this.