Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Cemlemine

Cemlemine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do think WWX is able to duet with LWJ it's more like how to follow him

2. xBubblex

xBubblex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ==============
    Thank you so much....it really helps a lot. I know it's not an easy task to listing all the events happened. I originally interested in its anime only bcuz it's done by the same studio company of the King's Avatar which I love the quality so much. Later on I found out that the novel and manhua of this anime is quite popular in China with audio drama and all ..... which I ended up here somehow ^^ ..... I read the english translation on exiledrebelsscanlations but the translation hasn't finished yet .... and GOD!! since I read some spoilers here and I can't wait any longer ... so I go ahead and read the chinese version on danmeila using mtl .... it makes me wanna cry :blobsob: .... what the hell with the names of characters: Blue forget machine, Wei no envy ... etc :blobsleepless:

readerz, Darcy, Rufi-sidd and 3 others like this.
  3. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe they'll skip the Tortoise part and add it later for some surprise at the end?
    One can only hope... :blobcry::blobcry::blobcry:

4. xBubblex

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, I think you need 5 posts to be able to post link and pic in this forum. Well, look like we both are new here, lol

Cemlemine likes this.
  5. Cemlemine

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for you help :).
    I would like to share a link if some people are like me can speak and understand Chinese but not read. It's not the audio drama but people who read the books. It's quite helpful :p

An also some pict ;)

xBubblex likes this.
  6. xBubblex

Reading List:
    Link
    @Cemlemine: I envy you so much bcuz you understand Chinese while I don't ... which I now regret for not taking Chinese class :blobsad:

Cemlemine likes this.
  7. Cemlemine

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also regretting now for not taking Chinese lesson for reading.
    But you can contact me if you need I translate you some "easy" text or some video which speak in Chinese except the songs (it's impossible to understand without the letter lol) . I will be me pleasure. :oops::oops::oops:

xBubblex likes this.
  8. xBubblex

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a lot of fancomics of this novel in Chinese .... @Cypress is working hard on translating them in English :blobxd::blobxd:

Cypress likes this.
  9. Cemlemine

Reading List:
    Link
    Is someone know which version is translate by EXILED ? The edited or the paper book?

10. Cemlemine

Reading List:
    Link
    @Cypress Thanks for your hard work (y)

Cypress likes this.
  11. xBubblex

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not too sure which version .... But the translator (K-san) promised to translate all the extras + smut :blobmelt::blobnosebleed:
    You have more than 5 posts now... pls go ahead and post pics & links :blob_grin:

Cemlemine likes this.
  12. Cemlemine

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.pinterest.fr/pin/861665341180760524/
    Love this one especially JC :D

LWJ: everyday
    WWX: everyday
    I thinsk it's LSZ or LZC: Mister lan is going to me mad again
    JL: Unle calm down
    JC: (he is the best lool) Let me see how hard I whip this ..... :D:p

readerz, Acsis, Shimizu Yuki and 3 others like this.
  13. Cemlemine

Reading List:
    Link
    Just check this one, it's very cute :D

xBubblex likes this.
  14. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    She's translating the revise version and just like @xBubblex said it will include ALL smuts. (y)

Vin313, mereumsama and xBubblex like this.
  15. xBubblex

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, there are sure a lot of hot stuffs there :cookie:
    I am really surprised this novel has a very huge fan-base .... especially Chinese & Vietnamese fanbases
    The Vietnamese fandom is damn fast at translating and subbing, lol :blobsleepless:

Cemlemine likes this.
  16. Cemlemine

Reading List:
    Link
    Really fast especially for the audio drama I am so impressed and so grateful!!!
    If someone wants to see the episode without the sub you can go on this link to view the episode. It's out every Saturday morning in French time https://m.dnvod.tv/movie/play?id=hftRR+MM2/0=

xBubblex likes this.
  17. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if I read correctly, there’s a scene where LXC was willing to teach JGY how to play a piece of music to help settle NMJ’s with (or something) and also help both of them to have a better relationship with each other. NMJ comment that wasn’t it against the rule to teach outsiders but LXC mentions something...:facepalm: I’ve forgotten about what it was said but it mentioned that LXC was not so strict about it. Especially since JGY is also his sworn brother?

xBubblex likes this.
  18. Cemlemine

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone know when the tv series will start I have read somewhere it will be on August 6th 2018 and now I read it's on February 09th 2019?:(

19. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well audio drama and donghua are made by different companies and they hire different VA organization, that's not really copyright issue. (Well I don't really know why they hire different VA organization? Probably budget concerns?)
    For the fan song 同道殊途, however, the maker happened to hire the same VA organization as donghua maker, so some of the VA play the same characters twice.
    I believe, Lan Wangji, Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling are played by the same VA twice in 同道殊途 and donghua.

xBubblex, Acsis and Scalysharc like this.
  20. tokinokanatae

tokinokanatae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, at the risk of being boo’d out of the thread, I have to say that I love Madam Yu’s character type. That’s not to say I think she was justified in beating WWX or the scene where she’s planning on chopping off his hand as JC pleads with her to stop isn’t absolutely horrifying.

Just that like most of the people that do horrible things in this series, you can trace a clear line that stems from the suffering they’ve endured to the actions they take in response. The writing in this story is so good with the villains especially, because it deftly straddles the line between understanding where someone is coming from without approving of it. Yu’s suffering isn’t WWX’s fault, and he doesn’t deserve to take the blame for it, but a very dark part of me sort of nods in understanding as to why she leapt at this chance to take it out on him. Yu is too prideful to allow herself to really abuse WWX UNTIL she has a way to justify it to herself as being “for the greater good.” But once she has that justification? Years of resentment just come pouring out on poor WWX’s head.

But BECAUSE she has to justify it, you can see the faint traces of someone that must have been a well, not so bad person at some point? I guess what I’m trying to say is I would totally read a spin off on Yu’s life. I’m sure it’s fascinating.