Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. salbireo

salbireo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL!! Only Lan Jingyi doesn't mind doing this :blobjoy:

WWX : Prepare for trouble!
    LJY : And make it double!
    LSZ : T-to... protect the world from devastation! :blobsweat_2:
    JL : .................... To unite all peoples within our nation! (If anyone see me like this especially uncle, I would kill myself) :notlikeblob:
    LJY : To denounce the evils of truth and love!
    WWX : To extend our reach to the stars above!
    Wuxian!
    Jingyi!
    S-shizui! :blobtired:
    Rrrrghh...... RULAN!! (JUST KILL ME ALREADY!!) :blobangery:
    WWX : Team Whatever blasts off at the speed of light!
    LSZ & JL : ...... *sigh* Surrender now or prepare to fight! :facepalm::blobcry:

LJY : YEEAAH!! THAT'S RIGHT!! :blobhero:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  2. Moocakey

Moocakey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gotta love how embarrassed Jin Ling is but he does it anyways.

Devy_chuu and readerz like this.
  3. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, for 13 or so years JC was under the impression that WWX just willfully took the Wen's side for (relatively) trivial reasons, sort of abandoning the Jiang clan and him personally. He didn't know about his core being granted to him by WWX with the help of the Wens. :blobReach:

In my opinion, he will probably calm down after a few years. It's just that the story actually happens over a span of a few days only so JC hasn't had enough time to process everything.

Isn't that because poor, poor JZX was killed by Wen Ning? I mean, it would be kinda heartless to blame the dead guy when he already got murdered and is presumably lamenting his tragic fate in the afterlife already. Or perhaps JC could tell that WWX liked LWJ a lot more than JZX.

Rcyan, vesperia, Aeli and 1 other person like this.
  4. nezushion

nezushion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh does jin ling noe lan sizhui is wen yuan n related to wen ning? Since wen ning night hunt with the lan children tat mean sometimes he will met jin ling? i noe that jin ling hates wen ning did his feeling towards him get resolve?:blobsad:

5. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since we are discussing Jiang Cheng and WWX, I just want to add my two cent. There are several character in GDC that I do have a love-hate relationship with in due to the complexity of their character. At some point, I feel them at some point I'm frustrated or angry with them.

One is the complex relationship between Jiang Cheng and WWX. I love the relationship he had with WWX and sadden that it ended but their relationship do remind me of friendship that went sour (sometime even best friends goes separate ways and not all friendship are meant to last forever). WWX was his best friend, his bethren, and he even see him as his brother but sadly some do not see the bond they have. Such as his mother hence she becomes his source to his inferiority complex against WWX. To have the comparison by others but to have your mother fuel that more can definitely leads to strong insecurity and when insecurity develop, it becomes your weakness. Whether he and WWX remain friends, as long as he has that seed of insecurity, it would eventually in the future leads their friendship towards the same path of destruction. It is just like Jin Guangyao insecurity of his roots that lead him to his own destructive path and downfall.

I also for part feel Jiang Cheng character as one with blind judgment in that he hate all Wen clan regardless if there are truly kind people in the clan. It's like once his mind is made up, it's made him - just like him hunting all the people who he believed to be WWX for 13 years and no one knows for sure what truly happen to those people.

To side with a clan who had causes his family downfall regardless if there are people who are innocent from it, but because they bear that clan, they're just as guilty and for WWX to side and protect them was act of betrayal.

Aside from that, there has been so much happening between them (from parent's death to Wen Clan to his sister's death), it is truly hard for them to mend their relationship at the end of the novel. And I mean just like friendship that went different direction, even if you come back to it, it will never be the same again. For them, I think at the end they come to term and understanding of each other stance and who knows, maybe time will eventually heal and they can be friends again (not the same as before but still friend - letting go of those anger, insecurity, and blame in their heart). I feel like Jin Ling could forgive (assuming) so I think Jiang Cheng could as well.

I mean since there is a JC and LXC ship, I am just going into the shipper mode belief that one day, LXC will help mend his heart and he eventually becomes their sister in law *giggle* and they all becomes peaceful, living their happy life in GDC world :)

Side question: Is LSZ the last living Wen clan?

Rcyan, vesperia, Fiorisi and 4 others like this.
  6. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure JC knew that had it simply been JZX standing there hiding the girl, WWX would have just watched. haha "Huh, he's braver than I thought." - His general thinking in that scene anyway.

Notice in the animation, WWX wants to run to her defense but JC stops him... and WWX stops. It's only when LWJ is in danger that he can't be held back and attacks with his best weapon... his mouth. lol (And then uses the chance to snag WC)

I agree with your earlier thoughts that JC probably felt that LWJ and JZX weren't in need of WWX's help. Also they made their own choice and would have to deal with the consequences. JC had other concerns. He could see the bigger picture. He's the cautious type and wouldn't run into a fight he wasn't sure he could win. He heard what WC said about the price anyone who interferes would pay and was acting as a true clan leader's son. He had to weigh MianMian's life against the lives of the Jiang Clan members who were down there with them. He had to decide what was "trivial" and what was important. (To him, at least) WWX doesn't think like JC. His thinking is a bit simpler, more impulsive. He tends to act on instinct. In this case... his instinct was to protect LWJ. He'd been concerned for LWJ ever since he'd noticed him limping, had gone out of his way to try and help him when he saw him struggling. He definitely didn't think it was trivial. (He was actually looking at the long game here) And I don't think there was any way he'd have stood by watching while LWJ was in mortal danger, no matter who was trying to stop him.

JC definitely took note of this and remembered it as a pivotal moment in their eventual conflict with the Wen Clan.

vesperia, Rcyan, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  7. Randomizer

Randomizer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed this was JC's thought process, though I'm not sure about the LWJ bit (IIRC, WWX just acts when the Wen clan attacks them). Interestingly the other sect leader heir JZX has a totally different way of thinking. This directly reflects their statements at the end of episode 4 - JC tells WWX not to speak up, but JZX remarks that if no one is willing to speak up and everyone wants to save their own skins, then the Wen clan would quash them all. Really would have liked to see those two interact more.

JZX (and WWX's) thought process here is - what happens if they let MianMian die? Next time when Wen Chao demands someone become live bait, if it's from the Jin or Jiang clan, why would the other cultivators help, since both JZX and JC would have gladly stood back and not helped them if they were in need. Better to make a stand now at their fullest strength while maintaining their (and their sects') honor. IMO this is also the same line of thinking as Madame Yu and her husband's later on...

EDIT:
    Sorry for the late response, ran out of time earlier! Mm, the Wen survivors died no less miserably and JC's hatred for them didn't fade at all, if anything it got worse... During the Sunshot Campaign JC already knew the Wen siblings saved his life and his parents' dignity, then during the Second Siege the Wen survivors saved him again, but his attitude towards them didn't change, so I'm not sure the golden core truth will help. Hey, at least it makes for an amusing scenario regarding the LSZ/JL ship!

Haha, after you read the novel you may very well disagree with my explanations!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  8. Fiorisi

Fiorisi {Ghost General's Wife} [Food Collector] ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Reading List:
    Link
    :. DIRECTORY.:
    WELCOME TO THE MDZS/GDC THREAD
    Alrighty, to make things simpler for everyone, these links below are from pages 100-onwards. If your looking for novel spoilers or extra after stories of the novel then head on to pg 1 of the forum it's in @alexfilia 's summary link or click here.

Author's Section

Want to support MXTX? = Click
    Author's Extra Insights about GDC = Click, Click, Click
    "No Multi-Shipping" Rule Discussion = Click (Pg 697-699)
    Is the Author planning on writing more after stories? = Click
    Author's postscript to the Revised version (MTL translation) = Click
    Partial Translation of an interview by the author (March 2018) = Click, Click
    About the Author = Click (Continues Six Posts down), Click, Click (FunFact)
    Author's other works = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    Author MXTX's Interview = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click (Online Raw), Click

Novel Section
    Exiled Rebel's Scanlations = Click (Info)
    News about brand new Extra Story for GDC Novel = Click, Click
    Links to the Full Raw Novel of gdc (Pls be careful, might contain viruses) = Link One (old original/uncensored version), Link Two (revised version)
    (*Note: The Old original/uncensored version is not sorted by chapter*)

List of Chaps differentiating the Old Version scenes & Revised Scenes = Click
    List of stores Author herself listed to buy the Simplified Chinese version of GDC Novel = Click
    Differences between old/edited/revised versions of the novel = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    Christmas 18th Dec GDC Novel preorder (Simplified Chinese version) = Click (How to order Novel in Amazon = Click)

Merchandise Section
    Where to buy Mo dao zu shi merchs? = Click
    Website with a list of gdc products = Click (How to purchase = Click)
    Where to get the Zidian Bracelet = Click | More Sites for Gdc Merchs = Click

More Cornetto Designs (2019) = Click
    Genuine GDC limited edition ( Bought from Taobao) = Click
    Wangji & Wei's seperate Cornetto ad = Click (Translation Click)
    Wangxian Cornetto ad = Click (Translation for ad = Click, Click)
    Yunmeng Qing Xi bell and Wei Wuxian & Lan Wangji Lanterns = Click
    Official Cosplay Outfits (XiChen, Wen Ning, ZiXuan, Mingjue) = Click
    GDC Stands = Click | GDC Monopoly = Click | Wangji Nendroid = Click
    Cosplay = Click | Metal Bracelet = Click | A Nendo for Wei = Click, Click
    Wei Wuxian Figurine = Click | Gdc paper cup = Click | Zidian Bracelet = Click | Handcuffs = Click
    GDC Posters = Click, Click, Click | Cloud Recesses Fan = Click | Amazon GDC Art Book = Click

Manhua (Manga) Section

Official/Legal Site (These are the raws. One chapter every Saturday for free or buy the chapters) = Click
    Why there have been no updates on the Manhua = Click (Problem Solved)
    The Scene Change Drama (Baoshan Sanren's gender & Wen Ning's slap) = Click (Pg705-707)

Donghua (Anime) Section
    General Info = Click, Click, Click, Click | Animation award = Click, Click
    Supporting the Official Channel (no payments required) = Click
    Announcement = Click (Translation Here) | Animation Staff = Click
    Donghua Poster = Click | Gallery = Click | Donghua official art = Click
    Official designs = Click | Official posters = Click | Donghua New Official art = Click, Click
    Watching gdc Legally = Click | Direct Download = Click | Other Sites to watch = Click

---VA's, OST, Trailers---
    VA Meeting = Click | VA Pics = Click | VA List = Click | VA Interveiws = Click | Wei's VA = Click
    Donghua (Anime) Trailers = PV, One, Two, Three | OP Song = TV Version & Full Version (Translation Here)
    ED 1 = TV Version | ED 2 = TV Version, Full Version, The Translation
    Official Release of Wangji humming 'WangXian' (Download) = Click, Click, Click

---GDC Season 1---
    The Gdc staff hints (Season 1) = Eps 3, ep 3, comment, comment, comment, comment, Ep 15
    Donghua charas designs = Here 1, Yiling Patriarch, Here 2, Animals, Here 3, Jiang Family, Chibi Wei, Chibi Cheng, OP Pics,
    Wen Siblings, Yiling Patriarch Concept, Yiling Patriarch 3, Wei

---GDC Season 2---
    GDC Season 2 Announcement = Click, Click | Season 2 Airdate = Click | Season 2 Preview = Click

Audio Drama Section
    Trailers = Click, Click | Theme Song = Click | The extras for Season 1 Audio Drama = Click
    VA Cameo Appearance = Click | GDC phone ringtones = Click | Spirit Evocation ost = Click
    ED Song = Click, Click, Click (Subbed)

Buying the audio drama = Click | Guide to purchasing Audio Drama = Click
    How to Pay Audio Drama (IOS Only) = Click | How to Pay (Non-Apple users) = Click
    Audio drama sites (no subs) (First 3 eps free) = Bilibili or MaoerFm
    How to download audio drama in Miaw er (miss evan) = Click
    Raw Drama Download (Pls! Don't repost them anywhere else) = Click or Click (If it doesn't work Try This)
    Hard subbed Audio Drama (MP4 Format) (For Season 1 & 2) = Click

Audio Drama Season 2 Preview = Click | About Season 2 Audio Drama = Click | Price for Season 2 = Click
    Season 2 Audio Drama Ep 1 (Payment Required) = Click
    Audiobook version of GDC (Chinese/Original version) = Click
    How to Translate Audio Drama on-pg (Tutorial) = Click
    Wei's Charming Voice (Season 2) = Click | Audio Drama on Hiatus = Click
    Drunk 2 Wangji Season 2 = Click | Drunk Lan Bros Translations = Click, Click

Season 2 Preview to New Extra = Click, Click | A Song sang by Wangji's VA = Click
    WangXian Song = Click (Translation/Full Translation), Click, Click, Click (Vids with subs)
    Christmas Special = Click | Season 2 Side Story Translation = Click, Click
    Season 2 Side Stories Translations by @asckj1 & @Akit0 = Click | S2 Ost = Click
    Behind the Scenes S2 VA = Click

Novel Section
    ---MTL Translations or Full Translations---
    Before Wei's confession (MTL version) = Click, Click
    Wei's confession fully translated (Revised) = Click
    Wei's Confession (Old/Original Version) = Click
    Why JGY Killed his father (Chapter 106) = Click
    How SiZhui remembered Mama Wei = Click (Short chap translation, full translation)
    Wangji's 3rd drunk adventure = Click, Click, Click, Click
    Bath Tub Scene = Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, full translation
    Chapter 95 Wangji's 3rd drunk adventure Other Translation = Click
    Tumblr link to incense burner story translation = Click
    Small excerpt of Chapter 119 = Click
    WangXian couple reuniting with MianMian (MTL short) = Click
    Wangji's money pouch (MTL short)= Click
    Second Seige of Burial Mounds = Click
    Chapter 79 MTL Translation = Click
    Chapter 79-102 = Click (chiaki_himura Trans)
    Chapter 80, 81, 82 MTL Translations = Click
    Chapter 82 & 87 excerpts = Click | Chapter 83 & 84 MTL Translations = Click
    Chapter 85 (The two woman JGY spared) = Click
    Chapter 85 to 87 Brief Summary = Click | Chapter 88 & 89 MTL Translations = Click
    Chapter 88 Cheng vs Wangxian = Click | Chapter 90 Leaving Lotus Pier = Click
    Chapters 91-97 = Click (chiaki_himura Trans)
    Chapter 92 = Click (Excerpt), Click (Full) | Chapter 93 = Click (Full)
    Chapter 96 Excerpt = Click | Chapter 97 Excerpt = Click
    Chapter 98-104 = Click (chiaki_himura Trans)
    Chapter 99 = Click (MTL Translation), Click (chiaki_himura Trans)
    Chapter 101 MTL Translation = Click | Chapter 102 MTL Translations = Click
    MTL Translations Chap 104 = Click | MTL Translations Chap 105 = Click
    Chapter 106 = Click (chiaki_himura Trans) | Rough Translation of Chapter 107 = Click
    Excerpt of Chapter 108 = Click | MTL Translation Chap 108 = Click
    Excerpts of Chapter 110 & 113 = Click
    NSFW Chapter 111 full translation = Click | Summary of NSFW extras = Click
    WangXian Even After The Sng Ends Chap 113 = Click
    Family Feast Chap 114-116 (Novel After Story) = Click (Part 1), Click (Part 2), Click (Part 3)
    Incense Burner Chap 117 (Novel After Story) = Click (part 1), Click (part 2), Click (part 3)
    The Hook-Case (Novel After Story) Translation = Click (Part 1), Click (Part 2)
    Yunmeng Date (Novel After Story) = Click (part 1), Click (part 2), Click (part 3), Click (part 4)
    From Night to Morning (GDC Extra only for the Taiwan Version) = Click

---Others---
    Novel Review = Click | Multiple Q's answered = Click, Click, Click
    XiChen's words to Wei = Click | Wangji Smiles = Click | XiChen's seclusion = Click, Click
    Wangji's confinement escape = Click | Cheng's secret sacrifice for Wei = Click, Click
    JGY's wife Qin Su = Click, Click, Click | JGY's death = Click, Click
    Huisang's Manipulation of JGY's death = Click | Cheng's role in Wei's death = Click
    JGY's crimes = Click | More on JGY = Click, Click, Click
    Held Hostage By JGY = Click, Click, Click, Click | Why JGY killed his son = Click
    Jin Ling's courtesy name = Click, Click, comment, comment
    Jin Ling at the end of the novel = Click, Click
    The curse Wei got from Jin Ling = Click, Click
    SiZhui's courtesy name meaning = Click, Click
    Finding out Wen Ning's death = Click | Wen Qing's Plea to Wei = Click
    Wen Siblings handing themselves in = Click, Click, Click, Click
    Wen Siblings death = Click | Wen Qing's death = Click (Continues 2 post down)
    Wei's golden core secret revealed = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    Wei's weapons = Click, Click, Click | What happened to Suibian = Click | Stygian Tiger seal's fate = Click, Click
    About Jiang YanLi = Click | YanLi's wedding = Click
    In the original/old version of the novel = Click, Click
    Wei saying "Get Lost" to Wangji = Click (Starts from the bottom of pg 195 to196), Click
    Wen Ning at Dafan Mountain = Click | Wen Qing's surgery on Wei = Click, Click
    Mysterious research papers found by Wei = Click, Comment
    Wei's suspicions on Huisang = Click | Does everyone know about Wei's core? = Click
    Wangji & Wei with little Wen Yuan = Click, Comment, Click
    Wen Yuan's nicknames for Wangji & Wei = Click | Wen Ning recognizing SiZhui = Click
    Su She's Death = Click, Click, Click | Jin ZiXun's Death = Click, Click | Jin ZiXun's Curse Marks = Click
    What happened to Madam Jin? = Click | Mingjue's Corpse = Click, Click
    What "WangXian" means = Click, Click | Did WangXian have a wedding in the novel? = Click, Click, Click

Characters & Chapters Discussions & Analysis Section

---Characters---
    Lan Yi = Click
    OuYang ZiZhen = Here
    NMJ = One, Here, Two
    Wang Lingjao = Here, Here
    JinGuangShan = One - Here, Two
    Xue Yang = One, Two, Three, Four
    Madam Jin = Click, Click, Click, Click
    Baoshan Sanren = Click (Pg 670-671), Click
    Madam Yu = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    Wen Zhuliu = One (From bottom pg 435-439)
    Lan XiChen = Click (Pg 713-714), Click (Below)
    Jin ZiXuan = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    JGY = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    Lan Wangji = Click (From page 131-132), Click, Click, Click, Click
    Jiang Cheng = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    Nie Huisang = Click, Click, Click, Click (Bottom of pg 220-223), Click, Click, Click, Click, Click (continues down), Click
    Wei WuXian = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click (Pg 682-684)

The Yi City Trio's Relationship = Click (Pg 663-665)
    Venerated trio = One (Continues three posts down), Click
    NH & Wei = Click (Pg 674) | MXY & JGY = One, Two (Continues down), Three
    Wen Ning & Wei = Click, Click, Click (continues 2 posts down)
    QiRen & Wei = Here | NH vs JGY = One, Two | Wei vs Xue Yang = Here
    WangXian = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click (Pg686-687)
    Cheng & Wei = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click Click, Click, Click (From pg 276-277), Click (continues down), Click (Pg 714-715)
    More Comparisons = Here

---Chapters/Others---
    Incense Burner critique = Click
    Cheng's parenting skills = Click, Click
    More on Chapter 72-73 = Click (Pg 519-520)
    Jin Guang Shan sorry excuse of a dad = Click
    Yi city arc Discussion = Click, Click, Click, Click
    Wei's Chenqing = Click, Click, Click, Click (All pg)
    Meaning of Wangji's Peony bookmark = Click, Click, Click
    Why are walking corpses afraid of Wei? = Click, Click, Click, Click
    Incense Burner was Wangji OOC? = Click (Pg 634-637), Click, Click, Click
    More on WangXian falling in love = Click (Continues 3 post down), Click, Click
    The Cultivation Society = Click, Click, Click (Pg657-658) | Suibian's Name = Click
    Would Wei be saved if YanLi hadn't died? = One | Wei's relations with the Jiang's = Click
    Chapter 73 "Defending Wei" = Click (Pg 502-503), Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    Wei's soul unresponsive for 13 years = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click (3 post down)
    Wei's parents = Here (Pg186-187) | XiChen & Wangji's parents = Here | Cheng's parents = One, Two, Three
    Cheng & Wei's parents (Parent discussions) = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click (Pg 288-293) Click (Pg 688-690)
    The so-called "Righteous" Sects = Click (From bottom pg 325-326), Click, Click, Click, Clicki, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click

Reincarnating in a "Cut-Sleeves" body = Click (Pg 587-590)
    Why Wen Ning wasn't by Wei's side leading to his death = Click
    In the 1st Burial Mound Seige did Cheng use dogs against Wei? = Click
    More Discussions about Wei's Demonic Cultivation = Click, Click, Click
    Wangji buying gay porn? = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click (Continues 5 post below)
    Chapter 76 Discussion = Click (Pg 542-544) | Chapter 78 Thoughts = Click (Pg 582-583)
    Why did Wen Ning attack after surrendering themselves to the Jins? = Click (Pg 583-585)
    Chapter 108 JGY's Ending = Click, (Continues below pg 613) | JGY & LXC Ending = Click (pg721)
    Why Ship Cheng & XiChen? = Click (Partly Continues Down), Click | Chapter 95 (Their Positions) = Click
    Wen Ning's words to Cheng = Click (Pg 688) | Chap 99 XiChen's words to Wei = Click (All Pg 704)
    Wen Qing suspecting Wei & Wangji's Relationship? = Click, Click | Wen Qing "Sorry & Thank you" = Click (Pg 572-573)
    Discussion about Wangji, Wen Ning & Cheng = Click (Pg 672-673) | Chapter 71 "Wei's Undead Girls" = Click (All Pg 680)

Extra Fun Section
    Novel Timeline = Click | Donghua (Anime) Timeline = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click | Novel Timeline Images = Click
    Character Guide = Click | Character Sorter Game = Click | Character Relation Chart = Here | Character Alignments = Here
    Characters Heights = Click (Who's who in height pic = Click) (Height No. Click & Click)
    GDC Characters from Oldest to Youngest (Estimation) = Click, Click
    Mo Xuan Yu's Age = Click | Estimation of Wei & Wangji's ages = Click | Estimation of XiChen & Wangji's ages = Click
    Wangji's Jingshi = Click | Wangji's money pouch = Click, Click | WangXian Nightlife = Click
    Cheng 4ever single = Click, Click | Names of Cheng's dogs = Click
    Wen Sect's Archery Competition Ranking= Click

GDC Cultivation = Click, Click, Click | About Golden Cores (Jidan) = Click, Click, Click
    About Dual Cultivation = Click, Click | Types of Corpses in GDC = Click
    About Demonic Cultivation = Click (Continues 4 post down), Click
    Gusu's Wall of Rules = Click | GusuLan Sect 4000 Rules (Translation) = Click
    Lan Family's Love Dilemma = Click | Lan Family's Alcohol Tolerance = Click (All of pg 294)
    Author's post about XiChen's drunk mode (In Chinese) = Click
    Jealous Wangji Headcannon = Click | Wangji's Jealousy = Click (Continues 3 post down)
    Teaching moves to ppl outside your sect clan = Click | Why they all have long hair = Click
    Meaning of "13" & "1314" in gdc? = Click | Meaning of "5, 2, 0" = Click
    Clothing style = Click, Click | Music as a weapon = Click | Chinese Zombies = Click
    The "Three Kneels" in Chinese marriages = Click | About the Wedding Veils = Click
    "Gentleman among flowers" (花中君子) = Click (Relates to the Lan Clan Men)
    Females Changing their hairstyles after marriages = Click | The Characters "Love" in Chinese = Click
    What age do they receive their Courtesy Name? = Click

A GDC Scenario Question (Which Sect will you join?) = Click (Pg 246-248)
    Chapter 79 Award Board = Click | Shipping Discussion = Click (Pg 661-663)
    How Readers Outside of China Found GDC = Click (Pg 471-473)
    Most Disliked or Semi liked Characters = Click (Pg 505-506)
    A List of the times Wangji got Jealous (Vinegar boy) = Click
    Our B'day wishes to Wangji (2019) = Click (P 682-684)
    A Game of F*ck/Marry/Kill/Adopt GDC style = Click
    Favourite WangXian Moments = Click (Pg 563-565)

Animal Themed Posters GDC = Click , Click, Click
    Wei's B'day Announcement = Click, Click | Wei in Jiang Sect Clothing = Click, Click
    Cosplayers = Click, Click, Click | GusuLan restaurant theme = Click | Doll Setup = Click
    Donghua Cencorship Discussion = Click (Pg 529-530) | Lan Jingyi Appreciation Day = Click
    Wei's Lantern Festival Poster = Click | Woman's Day Shijie = Click | Fairy & Lil' Apple = Click
    'WangXian' song Audio drama vs Donghua/Anime = Click | Sect Location Map = Click (Translate)
    Congrats!! Wei Wuxian!! = Click, Click, Click | Donghua/Audio Drama/Wangxian song VA's = Click

Vietnamese Fan Page | @Yukkie 's Blog
    Extra = Click, Sin, Funny, Hindu Deity, A-Ying the Bunny, Jiang Sect
    Live Drama Settings = Click | Info Thread for the Live action = Click
    Danmei Discord = Click, Click, Click, Click | GDC RolePlay Thread = Click @GDC Tower
    Gdc Live Drama = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click

Fan Art/Comics/Pics & Funny Section
    Lofter = Click, Click
    @Cypress Work's = Click
    Twitter Cloud Recesses Translations = Click
    GDC Fancomic Thread/Forum Translations = Click
    Official Weibo Posts (Updates on info's or new art) = Click

JinGuangYao = Click, Click
    Nie Huisang = Click, Click, Click
    Lan Sizhui = Click, Click, Click, Click
    Lan Jingyi = Click, Click, Click, Click
    Lan Qiren = Click, Click, Click (Beware!)
    Jiang Cheng = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    WangXian Family Strip = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    Team Wei = Click - Scenario | Team Sect Leaders = Click, Click
    Lan Wangji = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    Wei Wuxian = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    Wen Ning = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click

Spicy = Click | Yi City Arc Family = Click | Chapter 74 = Click
    Cool Uncle Wei = Click | Sad Comic Strip = Click | Dad vs Mom = Click
    Cute/Funny ones = Click, Click, Click, Click | Wangji's peony bookmark = Click
    Cheng & Jin Ling's priorities = Click | Wangji's Happiness = Click | Chibi = Click
    Chapter 73 A-Yuan = Click | Spirit Attraction Flag = Click | NMJ vs JGY = Click
    Two Jades of Lan x Twin Prides = Click | Happy B'day Lan XiChen = Click, Click
    Fanart of XiChen & Wangji's and Wei's parents = Click | Wei with his parents = Click
    Bath Scene & Wedding Scene = Click Chibi Adventure's = Click | Nyan- Senpai's = Click
    What should've happened in the Donghua Ep 15 = Click | Wen Yuan Twitter Comic = Click
    Comic Strip of XiChen's drunk adventure = Click | Jin Ling & Lan Sect's forehead ribbon = Click

Cheng's Bday = Click, Click | Shielding Jingyi = Click | Cheng & Wei Funny = Click
    GDC Modern Clothing = Click | Jingyi"s Chicken Drop = Click | JL's B'day = Click, Click
    Poor Wei = Click | Batte of the cuties = Click | Wei's Confession = Click | Pocky Day = Click
    YiLing Laozu's Hairstyle = Click | Wangji's 33 Whip Marks = Click | Babysitting LBH = Click
    Humanized Swords = Click | The Drunk Lan Bros = Click | The Last Supper GDC Style = Click
    Wei's Bday (Halloween)= Click, Click | Future Lover says What? = Click | Get a long shirt = Click
    MoXuanYu's story = Click (Part 1-4), Click (Part 5 Raw), Click (Part 5) | Two Blues & One Gold = Click
    Lan Bros x Disney Frozen = Click | Elder Lan's Failed Plan = Click | Chapter 88 = Click | Flowers = Click
    Venn Diagram for The 3 ML's = Click | Fierce Corpse Buddies = Click | Wei's Food vs Xue Yang = Click

Single 4ever Cheng = Click | The Juniors = Click, Click | Happy Cheng = Click
    Sanren brings Wei to Gusu = Click | Wangji's B'day = Click | Harry Potter x GDC = Click
    Watermelon Baby = Click | What if MXY met Wei before? = Click| XiChen "Dada" = Click
    Unexpected Ship = Click | MXY's Own Story = Click, Click, Click | Older Sibling Mode = Click
    Wen Ruohan's Harem = Click, Click | YiLingLaozu Undead Harem = Click | Powerpuff boys = Click
    Save my husband!! = Click | Wei's Weapons Humanised = Click | The Lan Bro's Mom = Click

YanLi x ZiXuan = Click
    XXC x XY = Click, Click
    Fuxue x Shuanghua = Click
    Wangji x Chengqing = Click
    SongLan x XingChen = Click
    Sizhui x JinLing = Click, Click
    Suibian x BiChen = Click, Click
    Wei Wuxian x Wen Ning = Click
    Wei Wuxian x Jiang Cheng = Click
    Sizhui x Jingyi = Click, Click, Click
    YiLing Patriarch x Wei WuXian = Click
    Cheng x Huisang = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    JC x LXC = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    GDC x King's Avatar crossover = Click | GDC x Avatar the Last Air Bender = Click
    GDC x HOB x SV (MXTX's Novels) = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    WangXian (1) = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    WangXian (2) = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click

Cosplay = Click | Photoshop Wonders = Click, Click, Click
    More = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    Multiple Pics Post = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click
    LOL = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click

Fan Videos Section
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 (wangxian) | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 (Bilibili) | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 (Audio Drama Wangxian) | 43 (Huisang) | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 (Wangji) | 48

Audio Drama WangXian Piano = Click
    Piano Piano Donghua/Anime OP & ED 2 = Click
    Piano Sheets for Same Path Different Routes = Click
    Piano version of WangXian (Longer Version) = Click
    Donghua OP (Guqin) = Click | Wangxian Dizi = Click
    Huisang's Uniform = Click | Wangxian song piano = Click
    Theme song for each Sects = Click | Translation for Video 25 = Click
    Piano Donghua/Anime ED 1 = Click | Cheng & Wei (Thor & Loki) = Click
    Gdv amv = Click | Wei's flute skills = Click | Wangji's Drunk Scenes = Click
    Multiple Vids = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click | Funny Vids = Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  9. Fiorisi

Fiorisi {Ghost General's Wife} [Food Collector] ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Reading List:
    Link
    Broooo!! Dude!! Omg sorry! I totally misinformed you :blobsob::blobsob: @Stmoon7777777 was the one who translated this video. Here's the original post & the link to the extra voice acting for the WangXian scene is here

10. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely could not agree more!

Whoa! This took some srs work to put together! Thank you!!

Fiorisi likes this.
  11. nezushion

nezushion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waa thank you for the audio and translation link! :aww::aww::aww:also thanks for putting together the directory ahhh! :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Stmoon7777777 and Fiorisi like this.
  12. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this funny song parody about Wei Wuxian and I had to share it. It's really catchy.

readerz and Fiorisi like this.
  13. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My youtube account was suspended after a flurry of copyright strikes this morning--I'm working on disputing the strikes, but until then, the audio drama subs are offline.
    Thanks for all your support so far--I'm not sure where this will end up going, but I'm going to persevere.

14. miximmaxim

miximmaxim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sad

15. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, that's really sad. I really enjoyed your subs of the audio drama's and can't understand them without your subs since I only speak english. Do you happen to know if there was a way to at least get english transcripts of the audio cds somewhere? And thank you for your hard work.

nezushion likes this.
  16. Devy_chuu

Devy_chuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no..:blobfearful:
    So sad...:blobwoah:
    I hope you are okay...
    Thank you for your hard work and dedication to translate the audio :blobmelt:
    If don't mind, I want to know if there's a way to at least get english sub of the audio cds?
    :blobsmile:

17. nezushion

nezushion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcry::blobcry: thank you so much for your hard work. i discover your chanel by your translation of the funny extra short audio story. i hope you get to have your chanel back soon

18. Yukkie

Yukkie Don't hurt my little kokoro anymore...

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no! I can't save some of your substitles. a few weeks ago I do download your subs from ep 4 to 8 and some from extras..
    its sad to hear that. You have already work hard. :))

19. Yukkie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I know it. there's a time your youtube may got take down. from what I know... I think its when your subscriber reached 1000. The youtube take action on it. that what I got in past when I also an youtuber... :facepalm::facepalm:

20. Yukkie

Reading List:
    Link
    I can recommend you how to make an substitle on easy way.
    You only need to download "Media Subtitler" look like this [​IMG]
    It kinda easy to make. You don't need to only make it on youtube.