Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you both very much. You and everyone are always very welcome. Let’s discuss possibilities via the conversation option. ;)

YaoiMom22, nejvi, setsuna3025 and 3 others like this.
  2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    When Wei screamed out "Wen Ning" I screamed out "Weny Bear!" o(TヘTo)
    He was pierced at the exact same place as when he pierced Jin Zixuan...
    I firmly stand in my belief that incident was an accident and not at all Weny Bear's fault...It was a series of unfortunate events, started by a bunch of brainless idiots, and one man who lost control of his emotion in that single moment (ಥ﹏ಥ)

LoveManga, nejvi, Heroine and 5 others like this.
  3. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And WN is finally redeemed in the eyes of JC and JL!
    That's why I so much wanted everyone to know this part.

LoveManga, nejvi, vrotki and 4 others like this.
  4. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see Jin Ling is trying his absolute best to wash away his years of misunderstood hatred against Wei & Weny Bear but I have a feeling Cheng is going to take a long, long, while to be able to move past this truth & accept it all as it is :blobpensive:
    Cheng's emotions ran a whole lot deeper and are harder to uproot :blobconfounded:

At least with Jin Ling his slowly learning to speak his emotions whilst being a tsundere about it, his coping in a positive way.
    ...Cheng, on the other hand, needs some love, a heck a lot of patience & time for things in his life to start moving again, oh Cheng, you really are your mother's child.

Rcyan, LoveManga, Aeli and 7 others like this.
  5. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    You are all awesome and thanks so much for all the stuff I can come home to - to read!! And a big, big thanks for all the MTL translations. :aww::aww::aww:

Its a bit late but these are my favourite Lan ZhanxWei Ying moments; (these might change a bit once Exiled Rebels versions come out.)

When Wei WuXian heard the dog barking, he froze and shrank in the arms of Lan Wangji, his soul flies and scatters: "Lan Zhan!"

Lan Zhan has already consciously embraced him, and said: "I am here!”

Wei WuXian said: "Hold me!"

Lan Wangji: "Hold!"

Wei WuXian said again: "Hold me!"

Lan Wangji also said: "Holding you!”
    Wei Wuxian nested in the crook of Lan Wangji’s arm and spoke, “Of course they’re different. For example, if I said I don’t want to leave Lan Zhan’s embrace, compared to I’m afraid of leaving Lan Zhan’s embrace, how could they be the same?”

After a moment of consideration, he spoke again, “Oops, sorry, I take that back. I feel like it could be, in fact talking about the same thing after all.”

Su She’s face turned a shade of green. Wei Wuxian’s original intention was to anger him, at this, an unexpected sound of soft and gentle laughter could be heard from above him.

So soft and gentle that makes one question if they had misheard it.

However, Wei Wuxian fiercely lifted his head and was absolutely, clearly faced with a Lan Wangji who wore a slight smile that had yet to dissipate from his expression; a bland smile which resembled a warm glow that could melt winter snow.

I also really like all the other moments too. :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

6. Sandu

Sandu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Back in chapter 75, when Wen Qing was asking Wei Wuxian about him meeting up with Lan Wangji, I wonder if she made any guesses about those two being interested in each other? She'd heard the rumours about them getting along badly, but she must have noticed they were getting along well during Lan Wangji's brief trip to the Burial Mound, with Lan Wangji even catching Wei Wuxian at one point. The narration said she was "asking him as though she didn’t care" which implies she was actually quite curious, and after WWX said they got along so-so she did go quiet. (Maybe she was thinking more about how WWX saving the Wen remnants and staying at the Burial Mound had interrupted his life?)

On the topic of chapter 77...obviously, this chapter didn't really happen and my waifu is in fact safe and sound. :cry: But, although that chapter definitely didn't happen, I thought it was touching how prepared Wen Qing and Wen Ning were, and how they appreciated the extra time to live that Wei Wuxian gave them.

Rcyan, LoveManga, Aeli and 8 others like this.
  7. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you TwilightForest! ;) And ---> True! LWJ that lucky bastard, WWX's soul transferred into this hot twink body that is! How convenient hahaha.

REally? Did LWJ call him back in the paperman scene? Did I miss that one? I thought he came back himself but LWJ was there. Aaaaaawwww:aww:

I'm gonna try to answer collectively haha. There is really no doubt that LWJ would love WWX in any form, but maybe not sexually in any form, that's what has given me some thought. I see love and sexual desire as two different things, I mean of course it's awesome if ti goes together! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: And god, I also do want to read the novell from LWJ's perspective sometimes, but it would be even more heartbreaking, just imagine his thoughts when WWX said that they were just friends. And the DAfan Mountain Scene definitely, definitely wanna read that!!!

Rcyan, LoveManga, nejvi and 4 others like this.
  8. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is so true!!! also i dont ever remember lwj ever calling him as Mo Xuanyu..ever since he heard the song that only the two of them knew is being played. He doesnt see Mo Xuanyu(physically as Mo Xuanyu) but as WEI YING.

also no matter what,even if honestly both of them prefer the original body,his own body is already torn into pieces.there's no way for getting it back. and the good thing in this novel/donghua is that. the ''real'' them is the ''soul'' and the body is just a vessel and mxy have already returned to the world(probably reincarnated) so for wj,no matter if wwx is in a different body.for him....WEI WUXIAN IS WEI WUXIAN.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Rcyan, LoveManga, nejvi and 7 others like this.
  9. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Can it be that WQ was actually secretly fond of WWX?????
    It seemed likely, given that WWX is such a cute admirable hero....

Rcyan, chiino, nejvi and 2 others like this.
  10. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, the form really doesn't matter in their world, we know it doesn't matter to Lan Zhan, because he's been waiting all these years to see his "soul" again. To Lan Zhan, as long as it's Weiying(his soul), then he will love him, because he never stop loving him nor did his love lessens over the years (his love and devotion is something to be admired here).

I mean, to me, Lan Zhan really keeps anything that has a connection to Weiying close to him because you can really tell by looking at how much care he puts into anything that is "connected to Weiying", e.g. his love for rabbits, and he started raising lots of them, this originates from the two rabbits that Weiying gave him back then. Emperor smile. A-Yuan I.e. Lan Sizhui, how he raised and teaches him almost like a father figure, and that flower bookmark that he kept with gentle care, which I believe it was the same flower as the one that was with Weiying (after their first , yes the blind fold kiss :aww:), and
    in chapter 111 flashback, it was also revealed that when Lan Zhan was drunk for the first time (after Weiying died) he was looking for Weiying's flute, in the Cloud Recesses, and this really makes me believe that Lan Zhan desperately wanted to hold onto anything that is connected to Weiying on his end.

And he probably still have Weiying Yunmeng Jiang sect silver bell that Weiying Lost when he was captured and thrown down to the Burial Mounds by Wen Qiao(which is another item that is connected to Weiying).

So really, looking at all this and how Lan Zhan actually takes care of anything that holds a connection to Weiying, with so much love and gentleness, it is without a doubt that to Lan Zhan, if he's able to see Weiying soul again, he'll be content and happy because it is his soul that Lan Zhan love, even if he doesnt have a "physical form", if his fate ends like Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen, Lan Zhan will care for Weiying's soul with gentleness and love and he will love him no less even if all he could have was a torn soul in a spirit locking pouch...(like you said)

But anyways, this is just me wanting to elaborate on how I see this. In the end let's just all be happy that Weiying can come back in a physical form because to end like Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan will just be too tragic. Wangxian deserves a happy ending after all they've been through :)

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Rcyan, Snowwhitefox, chiino and 10 others like this.
  11. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    True, love and lust often do not go together. But at least in MDZS it's not the case. Here sexual desire is nothing but an urge to be one with the Beloved....
    I'm afraid if I don't stop here it'll turn into a long off-the-topic discussion, so let me just say that it's a case of soul-to-soul communion, where the physical body is a mere medium to touch the soul. (It reminds me of the movie Ghost).
    As for LWJ calling Paperman Wei, it's not written in the novel that it was he who called Wei, but given the circumstances it can be no other than him. It's still my personal opinion, and I'm sorry if I have forgotten to mention it.

chiino, LoveManga, nejvi and 3 others like this.
  12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm from what I can remember since I have been reading these past chapters on my end over and over again while waiting for an update lol

Lan Zhan definitely called out to Weiying to call him back to reality when he was in NMJ memory and Weiying came back because he heard a voice calling out to him. Given the situation and context it's safe to assume this person was Lan Zhan.

chiino, LoveManga, nejvi and 4 others like this.
  13. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    You just reminded me to put down a thought that's long been in my mind- LWJ's desperate endeavour to hold on to anything that belonged to WWX after he realized that he was actually Gone, was indeed one of the most heart breaking moments here. Him smashing into the storage, looking for the flute and then imprinting himself with the same burn mark as WWX- all of them just seem to grip the heart with a red hot tong and twist it slowly...
    I'm sorry if my description is too depressing, but I felt a kind of Empathy with Lan Zhan when I read it.

Rcyan, chiino, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    The feelings is mutual here.

And if you think about it, it only makes sense now that Lan Zhan did all he could to stay by Weiying side and protect him no matter what because he can't go through losing Weiying a second time. I do felt that kind of empathy for Lan Zhan when I read it, but this all just goes to show just how much he deeply love Weiying on his end for him to really change so much. His love for Weiying is really touching which makes this second chance that they have all the more precious in that sense.

chiino, LoveManga, nejvi and 4 others like this.
  15. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    U really made a case when u justified all those biting and ........! Just think he wanted to tear him apart and touch his soul? ;)
    Jokes apart, sometimes it really happens that deep longing and pent-up emotions show through violent love-making. At least that seems to be true in LWJ's case.

Nyann, chiino, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  16. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    remember, he had lived for 13 years without wei wuxian's presence + add the years when they were younger of his one-sided crush.
    he had bottled up all of those feelings deep inside him.and when he's drunk and cant control himself. he went out of control and poured all of those to wwx (same thing with ch 111 except not drunk. but thanks to wwx provoking him)

Nyann, chiino, LoveManga and 4 others like this.