Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I've been confused about certain things, I feel like some scenes are mixed up nowadays. There were some things that happened in the donghua or the audio drama that weren't in the novel.

I know Wei's Jiang Sect Bell scene was a heartfelt added bonus only in the donghua. But there's another scene that was mentioned here by a member that I can't quite remember where it came from, it was how XiChen helped Wangji to keep the bunnies. Does anyone remember where that scene came from? I know it's definitely not in the novel, was it in the donghua? audio drama? or was it from a really good fanvideo/fancomic?

I feel the need to make a list of added bonus scenes from the donghua & audio drama my heads mixing or overlapping the scenes together and it's getting me confused :blobsweat_2:

2. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    *REQUESTS APPLAUASE! AWESOME OBSERVATION! Even if Lan SiZhui and others called him "Senior Mo", not once, not even had lwj called him "Mo Xuanyu" even as a pretence.
    And YOU SAID IT! You said what i always say as well WEI WUXIAN IS WEI WUXIAN. Not a "mc", "protagonist", "uke" this or that. No label siuts him.

3. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My thanks in advance.
    Think the XiChen-bunnies scene was in a fancomic?
    The anime treats silver bell- playing Inquiry theme in such a way it's really convincing but it also made me cringe...the novel's so different there!

chiino, nejvi and setsuna3025 like this.
  4. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    it was mention tat a voice called out to wei ying to pull him bak from NMJ memerios and tat was lan zhan cause no other person is able to call him bak and lan zhan was the onli one beside wwx body and saw something was wrong and called for him and he came bak.
    yes its so diff but tats y we hav to read the novel and watch the donghua and listen to the audio drama cause got mani sences all over place and abit of plus points where the rest don hav

5. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right, sorry my bad, I got mixed up on my end. I would like to head canon that lan zhan has it on his end when he was searching for Weiying, before he came back as the Yiling Patriarch, but since this was not written in his pov we'll never know *sigh*

Hmm, A couple of pages back, someone posted a link to this(MTL translation), and it's actually in one of the extras that is after the Novel ending, so I don't think it's fancomic but it's canon. Assuming this was the scene that you're talking about https://modaozushi.blogspot.com/2018/07/mo-dao-zu-shi-chapter-119-extra-6.html?m=1

There was a brief scene showing that part you mentioned so I think if you're looking at this, it's Canon? Since this is one of the extras after the ending there.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    chiino, LoveManga, nejvi and 2 others like this.
  6. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think xichen helping wangji kept the bunnies is from incense burner 2

it was the scene when wwx was listening to the two jades convo when xichen saw wangji holding the rabbits and told him that he shouldnt mention who gave it to him to uncle lan qiren because he will get mad,and thats where wwx started teasing young wangji

7. Uguisumaru

Reading List:
    Link
    also idk if its just me..but lwj really has good timing appearing in the first/2nd episode whenever wwx is stuck in his situation. it made me think ever since he arrived from mo village that the young disciples told him about this ''senior mo'' and is lowkey following him www

chiino, LoveManga, nejvi and 2 others like this.
  8. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    It's all goods bro! I like that Jiang Sect Bell scene they added as well~ It was really heartfelt, seeing Wangji so emotionally distress was such a blow to the heart (T~T)

I also want to know what happened to his Jiang sect bell in the novel. It's like it disappeared into thin air, either it fell off during the whole Lotus Pier disaster or it got lost/destroyed when Wei got pushed into Burial Mounds.
    Thank you guys!!! I've been trying to recall where the scene came from but my memory is bad, but not as bad as Wei's :blobpats:

9. Uguisumaru

Reading List:
    Link
    welcome!!! its like the first part in incense burner two. bc in incense burner two. he dreamed twice. first with the young wangji with rabbits and yiling patriarch kissing him in the cheek and the 2nd is when the bichen play happened.

Fiorisi, chiino, LoveManga and 3 others like this.
  10. murasaki4you

murasaki4you Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Evening everyone ~ Little newbie here (who survived 572 Spoiler pages!!!) I have a little question. Well I can't really remember well but I think I've read a part where it seems that WuXian kind of had teared the sleeve of his clothes apart to help out Wangji that was slightly injured at the hand? (If I remember well it was Sizhui who remembered that).
    I was just wondering what happened to have Wangji injured?
    I might perhaps read it wrong (it might have been WuXian who was injured ) I'm just curious about what might have happened (and who injured one of them o_O )

Rcyan, chiino, LoveManga and 8 others like this.
  11. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome here!
    It's always a HAPPY moment when a new one is added to the family!
    As for ur question, it was during the second burial mound siege and the battle at FuMo cave when LWJ cut his hand and with his own blood tried to repair the array destroyed by Su She. WWX tore his sleeve and bandaged his hand.

Rcyan, chiino, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  12. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that she figured out that those meetings between LWJ and WW did not seem like coincidence, and seeing them acting all fammiliar, her woman intuition kicked in and she knew that there is something going on. It was probably the first time she saw someone acting with care towards WW, while everyone else resented him and that got her thinking. I can almost see LWJ going to places where he knew WW would show up, just wanting to see him. Everything was so messed up at that point, it's making my head hurt. :sushi_sigh:

Sandu, chiino, LoveManga and 3 others like this.
  13. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to draw your attention towards Wen Qing's interest in WWX's personal matters. Well, I've no intention of shipping WWX with any one other than LWJ, but what about Wen Qing's attitude towards WWX?

14. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that she had love interest in him, just respect and gratitude. Can you imagine just how happy she must have felt to be able to spend some more time with her brother? Then again I could be wrong, but if she liked him she didn't show it. She was too busy with doing the best she could for the time she had left, and tried like others not to annoy WW too much. They were happy enough with the chance he gave them, spending time with people they loved. I guess? :sushi_peak:

vrotki, chiino, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  15. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I differ at the point of "tried like others not to annoy WW too much":D
    In fact, she seems to be the only person who treated WWX as a normal human at that point of time.

Sandu, vrotki, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  16. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmm she respects him and is thankful. and admire him for wat he is able to do? maybe lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

17. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't there anything lying beneath?

setsuna3025 and nejvi like this.
  18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    nopeeee hahahahaha as in hw smart he is ahhaha to create a new way of doin things like hw he found the use of rensentful energy

19. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what do u think of the time when she bid farewell to WWX? Why did she say that she was sorry?

setsuna3025 and nejvi like this.
  20. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    At that time when WW saved all of them, he let WN kill those people who hurt him, and got in trouble. Later he brought them on Burial Mounds and to calm WQ he promised that he would restore WN's mind, and with that trouble came again. Anyways he did a lot of things for them, but it only brought him hate from everyone. If I were here her would also say thank you and sorry, because it was her after all that begged him to search for her brother. She probably didn't think that WW would do so much, but then again, I would still feel kinda guilty. Even if someone owe me a favour I wouldn't want to see that persons life getting destroyed for my benefit. And again, I could be wrong! :sushi_peak:

Rcyan, Sandu, vrotki and 6 others like this.