Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. CatAstrophy

CatAstrophy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find 3 parts of incensse burner here: https://burntheupholstery.tumblr.com/tagged/my-translations

I presume there is eventually going to be more.

2. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Every time I finish a good novel/book/anime I feel like I lost something. Now I'm suddenly happy af because I know that GDC is not going to be translated and animated so fast. I'm legit crazyyyyy :blobhero::blobcry:

edit: this warmed my ice cold heart :blobmelt:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    zeromint, chiino, setsuna3025 and 8 others like this.
  3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my last resort theirs this song I been searching for. For about a week and a half. I can’t remember it’s name, however I know the song was about Wei Wuxian and how he ........... shit I cant remember but it was in eng sub. The start of the song had WWX and LWJ talking, and it went somthing like this.

Wei Wuxian hold me
    Lan Wangji holding u or somthing like that anyway the rest was like
    Wei Wuxian hold me tighter.
    Wei Wuxian take me to gusu with u
    Wei Wuxian I want to go let’s go. Or somthing like that.

The song was on how Wei Wuxian was the most righteous. Or how people who thought they were righteous weren’t.
    I haven’t listened to the song in so long and the bits I can remember I doubt. But if anyone can help me with this thank you.
    I’m really hoping this song wasn’t deleted.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    chiino, setsuna3025, thecrud and 6 others like this.
  4. Uguisumaru

Uguisumaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OHH thank you for the link!!!!!!!!!!! read the part 1-2 way before but im surprised the part 3 didnt include the first part of incense 2:hmm:

5. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the one u r talking about?

6. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much!!!!!
    Lol I don’t know how u knew I was talking about this one. I said a lot of incorrect things on it.

nejvi, Sauling and SummerForest like this.
  7. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 3 to the Extra side story of the Yunmeng date is now up, you can go check this out here: https://bigbadredpanda.tumblr.com/post/180216578711/mo-dao-zu-shi-chapter-126-yunmeng-part-3 :) (remember to go read part 1 and 2, before this one)

This part is as cute & adorable as ever, I knew from the beginning when Weiying asked, Lan Zhan wanted to:
    encircled him, and he proved my point (lol), but omg, the fluff and the cuteness is just awwwwww. It is also true when Lan Zhan said that whatever Weiying gives him, he will be pleased because as long as it comes from Weiying, he will cherish it :love::love:

This AMV is also among my favourite! <3

Sandu, zeromint, YaoiMom22 and 10 others like this.
  8. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah one more chapter of torment that I can’t read. I feel for all of you who read them with gritted teeth and flowing tears. :cry:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    Rcyan, chiino, Piesus and 4 others like this.
  9. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's already out there! *sob* *sob* I still need to wait more than 15 hrs...

10. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No it’s not out yet. This is just unfortunate anticipation. :(

11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right :cry:
    But if it makes it easier, think of that as the last flashback chapter, and after this, we'll be back to the presernt time :blob_pompom:
    And if it's too hard, I am just going to go read some Wangxian Fluff that I have saved so it won't be too tormenting after reading ch. 78 :cry:

12. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    @LoveManga, so it's not out yet! I'm really waiting anxiously. As @Sauling has said, it's the last one of this ordeal and that's the only thought that'll help me survive the next week while I wait for Chapter 79...

chiino, setsuna3025, nejvi and 2 others like this.
  13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this the official OST from MDZS? Another Wangxian song? or is it fanmade?
    I'll appreciate anything relating to Wangxian on my end <3 But bias aside, that is a nice AMV/Video(fanmade or not) (y)

Omg, I love that art!!! (just like in the novel) ahahaha :aww::blobmelt:

nejvi, LoveManga and SummerForest like this.
  14. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    While we wait for the Chapter 78, can we talk about something on a less angsty note? So that the oncoming heartache gets a bit bearable?
    Do u think that the forehead ribbon of the Gusu Lan symbolizes the Red Circle of Fate theory which has been more emphasized by MXTX later in HOB?

nejvi, LoveManga and Sauling like this.
  15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure about the Red Circle of Fate since that's the first time I've heard of it, but I do know about the 'Red String of Fate', which is a Chinese legend/myth where the gods tied the invisible red string, on you, for you are fated to be soul-mates in this life-time.

As for the Gusu Lan Forehead ribbon, according to what Sizhui said about this, the forehead ribbon is actually very personal, and it kind of symbolizes the whole 'destined love' (which does somewhat brings out that theme similar to that legend of the red string of fate), except, it isn't the god tying an invisible red string on you, but it is determined through one's actions, because Weiying was the one who accidentally pull off Lan Zhan's forehead ribbon, which according to the Gusu Lan forehead ribbon, this tells Lan Zhan that Weiying is his destined lover or something (so, you can pretty much tell why he shows that expression when that whole thing happened).

Ofcourse, all this, I don't think Lan Zhan fell in love with Weiying because of this forehead ribbon, but it's a gradual process, that just happens naturally, because he fell in love with Weiying's personality, and who he really is, whether he's a man or not, because he's the only one who actually makes him open up, and challenges him which makes him step out of his own circle. Like, I do feel that Lan Zhan already have feelings for Weiying before all this, but he, himself doesn't really know it yet. Even before the whole fore-head ribbon, his brother(Xichen) realizes signs which shows Lan Zhan's feelings towards Weiying, e.g. when he can see through Lan Zhan's expression that he actually wanted Weiying to accompany them to the Water Ghoul case, that's why he asked Weiying to go with them. I think what the forehead ribbon(and Weiying pulling it off) just proved to Lan Zhan is, Weiying is indeed his destined lover [like a solid confirmation] to him.

This is more interesting to me, because I want to pin-point when exactly did Lan Zhan fell in love with Weiying. I can't tell exactly 'when' but what I do know is that when they were both in the Xuanwu Cave, Lan Zhan already accepted his feelings for Weiying, and is already in love with him, I guess, his feelings just comes gradually and slowly, maybe during that one month when they spent time together in the library where Weiying was punished to copy the rules(or something else). I don't know, and we will probably never know, since unless Lan Zhan tells us when he exactly fell in love with Weiying, these are all just interesting/fun guesses haha.

Rcyan, chiino, setsuna3025 and 7 others like this.
  16. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, sorry I didn't explain what I meant by Red Circle of Fate theory. Let me clear it first.
    In Buddhist philosophy there is a concept that there is a circle of Fate around each of us and whoever enters that circle is drawn by the string of Fate and is predestined to stand inside that Circle of Fate. This somewhat implies that there are predestined encounters between strangers and henceforth, they come to share the same Fate.
    This is related to the Red string of Fate concept and the tradition of tying of red string in marriage.
    No, it is not implied that Lan Zhan fell in love with Wei for that touching-the-forehead-ribbon incident. It is for us readers to see how the two people unknown to the fact that they are fated for each other, come into contact, or we may say are drawn to stand inside a single circle of fate. How much they struggle to stay away from each other or how much they ignore each other, they are irresistibly pulled towards each other and are bound to be together.
    These two were destined for each other, after all. And it is the dramatic unfolding of incidents which draw them together and then throw them apart and once again, draw them close and finally bind them forever, which makes this novel so much interesting.

Rcyan, chiino, setsuna3025 and 7 others like this.
  17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, I see, interesting. Well, you put this in better, simpler words than me here, I agree, indeed this is one of the things that makes this novel so interesting :)

18. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling, thank u but actually I couldn't write all I wanted to...or it'd look more like a blog and people here would actually curse me!
    The unfoldling of incidents is really made so interesting that it's a treat for us readers, MXTX is truly great here!

setsuna3025, nejvi and Sauling like this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! And yeah, I agree indeed this 'unfolding of incidents' is really what makes it so interesting for us readers, MXTX really knows how to write a great/captivating story there! (y)

setsuna3025, LoveManga, nejvi and 3 others like this.
  20. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a fanmade video! This was the first gdc fanvideo I came across when I got into gdc & omg! It is still by far my most favourite one out of all the ones I watched cuz Wangji's words towards the end of the video + the lyrics are just arrows being continuously shot through my heart :blobmelt::blobsob:

setsuna3025, LoveManga, nejvi and 4 others like this.