Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... Have exiled rebel scans halted the MDZS manhua scanlation? Haven't seen new chapters in a while.

2. oola

oola Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Daamn, JGY is worse than Shou Tucker and Umbridge combined.

3. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter they translated is chapter 51 and is dated 16 December. I hope everyone has respected the rule of waiting 12 hours before republishing on another site... :blobconfounded:

Rufi-sidd, Wen Ning and Soulfill like this.
  4. thecrud

thecrud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    shou tucker :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rufi-sidd and Wen Ning like this.
  5. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhahah true . shou tucker was damn bad to do tat to his own family

Wen Ning likes this.
  6. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobdizzy::notlikeblob:Oh no!! I really hope no one broke the rule :blobsob::blobsob:
    The manhua is just as important for all us MDZS fans as the only source of visual adaptation as close to the novel as possible. Oooohh!! I hope they'll restart the manhua scanlation. Please pretty please!!

heatherlkl, Rufi-sidd and Wen Ning like this.
  7. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope too! :sweating_profusely:

Rufi-sidd and Wen Ning like this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    If someone broke the rules and Exiled know a out it, they would notified us that the translation will be stop

Fiorisi, Cypress and Rufi-sidd like this.
  9. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup I've been wanting to ask this for some time too but would forget I wonder what happened..... They would notify us if they were stopping..... I hope it continues cause even though I see the Vietnamese translated one all the time but of course can't read or understand it......

Nyann likes this.
  10. Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For GDC I'm not really willing to read ahead so I'll just wait for K.san's translations (maybe it's because it's nearing the end and I don't really want it to end...?:unsure::sick:) But I never knew someone was translating HOB!:aww: or is it just summary? Anyway it's still better than MTLing it (tried this summer but…:blobdizzy::blobdead:) THANK YOU so much suika&friends! :aww::love:

Sandu, Fiorisi, setsuna3025 and 3 others like this.
  11. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    chiino, LoveManga, Sandu and 2 others like this.
  12. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    What's happening right now: JJWXC locked GDC due to it being reported as "violating Internet regulation #25", which apparently states that it contains content inappropriate for underaged readers. Which is bullshit. The JJWXC officials are working through the issue right now. Let's just hope that this gets solved as soon as possible... ^^

Shimizu Yuki, Rcyan, chiino and 12 others like this.
  13. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    K. San.... My angel :blobangel::blobangel::blobangel::blobangel:
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    Whyyyyy???? Doesn't jjwxc have a thing called "age-verification" in fact the entire China??? Like wtf!!!! Even ao3 has it ...
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    Well i guess i shouldn't dwell in it cause it is indeed another one of Chinese censorship bullshit!!! :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil: :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:
    I hope it is brought back soon:blobsob:

:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    I can't even read (or rather skim through) mo dao manhua raws "bad connection" Was it taken down as well? :blobastonished::blobastonished::blobastonished::blobastonished:
    GOD HAVE MERCY!!! The donghua is... I am pretty hopeless now. The audio drama is my only hope left....

Sorry for suddenly bringing politics here... I L❤VE DEMOCRACY. The fans can't even protest :blobsob:

14. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    Loverofanimeandmanga likes this.
  15. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Something happened to gdc donghua too???

Svsss got delayed till 2020 (it is delayed cause they said 2019 and then enter 2020 as the releasing year) right after getting a vague news (https://mobile.twitter.com/minorujoeling/status/1082487884320370689) of it being released in 2019
    DwmliqYXQAEtfAR.png

chiino and Yulia Scarlet like this.
  16. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like a repeat for me same thing happened for code geass 3rd installment been hearing the news of its release since 2016 now it is finally going to release in Feb 2019 hopefully

No man! Hopefully they don't touch gdc donghua's schedule I hope it releases in July as it was intended

17. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Totally agree there, don't want the story to end. The flow of the story and the events in it are so well crafted! Characters teaming up to uncover evil plans.
    OOOH Lan WangJi is such a such a such a adorable character!!!! <3 <3 Keep staring at his pictures admiring his handsome features for hours :love:

Oh the GDC tls from chiaki himura (instagram) aren't summaries. They're full chapters just like how K-san from exiled rebel scans tls.
    Same is the case with the Heaven Official's Blessing chapters by yummy suika (twitter). They too are full chapters. Translating Heaven Official's Blessing is going to be a huuuge task give that there are 200+ chapters of it. Really very very thankful to yummy suika (twitter) for tling the chapters so fast! They've already finished book 1 which is 57 chapters! Sakhulations is at c18 right now. I compared the chapter tls from both and both are very similar so they are both good tls. I just felt like sharing the links for all the very impatient people (like me >.<). So please, if you read their chapters please do say a BIG THANK YOU to all of them :)

Thank you so very much @K.san for informing us of the manhua status !! And thank you a gazillion for all the GDC novel translations! Enjoying every word of the chapters you put out on the weekends. And very happy to see the double releases every weekend too!! :X3:
    Can I just ask, there are other websites where GDC manhua is still available like here-> https://www.kuaikanmanhua.com/web/topic/1749/
    If you want I can try to extract the raw images from there if there's a problem of raws for scanlation.

18. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Whose post did you just quote here?

19. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link