Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    SV gives me chill vibes~ I love to read it whenever I ride the bus or the train or when I'm in starbucks lol
    System-san leaves me with a grin on my face each time :blobpeek:

I'm letting the chapters pile up for SV so I don't have to wait on the epic moments especially for HOB. Using GDC to distract me from the other two novel's updates haha

chiino, nejvi, setsuna3025 and 5 others like this.
  2. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    That is a question I've never thought of before. Why did JGY make others look into demonic cultivation for him? Why couldn't he just learn for himself? He already messed with the GusuLan techniques so why not Demonic cultivation? Was it because he didn't want to be linked with demonic cultivation?:hmm:

The one who got MXY to call Wei's soul back was Huisang the Oscar actor. JGY kept Xue Yang so he could (possibly) restore the other half of the Stygian Seal which Xue Yang did but compared to Wei's it was less powerful & temporary. JGY never planned on calling Wei.

LoveManga, Cypress, nejvi and 3 others like this.
  3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    “SV gives me chill vibes~“ Same!~
    SV chill except when ......? And when......?

I went to school reading MDZS in class I was so distracted by it! I put MDZS before SV and HOB. At one point I was like MEH, I read those later. I was so obsessed with MDZS I couldn’t read anything else. I’m gonna Binge read them all when I get back from a little trip that I’m leaving for now.

Bye.

4. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it was because he was afraid of backlash from not being able to control the demonic powers and he was probably the kind of person who used others to do his dirty work, then frame them and dispose them off to take the reigns as a "saviour" :/

:eek: What!? WHAT!!? NieHuisang!!!!??? Oh WOW! WHY!? to resurrect his elder brother!? He does deserve an OSCAR indeed!! Is this explained in the recent chapters? Haven't read past c100. Oh Wow!

LoveManga, chiino, nejvi and 2 others like this.
  5. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, this!!!. I agree. You said it perfectly, though if I'm going to add to this, I'll just say that on my end, I always see that Wei Ying and Lan Zhan share the same mindset and views of not being able to turn their backs on those who needs saving. That's why they both understand each other when it comes to protecting and helping those who needs it. And I'm sure in Lan Zhan's eyes he didn't disagree with what Wei Ying wanted to do when he wanted to help the Wen's. That aside, I do agree that Lan Zhan, blames himself for his inability of not being able to stay by Wei Ying side and help him more, he probably think that if he was there then perhaps Wei Ying will not lose control or would not walk further down that path which leads to his powers backfiring on him, which is why we get a contrast to this life time when Wei Ying came back, Lan Zhan is always there for him, always protecting him because he didn't want to go through what he regretted not being able to do in the past before he died.

As for his feelings for Wen Ning, yes, I do agree it's jealousy (and I find that adorable hahaha) but you pretty much said what I think it was (lol poor Lan Zhan XDDD)

===

P.S. Thanks for all your replies to SV :) And yeah, naturally I fell in love for Luo Binghe hahahahaha but I hope his yandere side doesn't make him kill or hate Shizun for if that fated time comes. Because the feeling of betrayal I can understand is not a pretty thing to experience :( but yeah even if I do end up loving SV and this pairing it can never top MDZS and Wangxian for me (haha)

zeromint, LoveManga, Cypress and 8 others like this.
  6. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Kindly observe the following image...

cbf018a35791603086a4d7984cd8e2ff.jpg

I found the perfect opportunity to post this lololol
    FYI, kneeling to each other is the third bow in Chinese marriage. Now you know why... I think pushing is too less lol considering what it implies lol. But since that wasn't the intention rather something trivial that's why drunk Lan Zhan pushed Wen Ning out of jealousy.

7. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Except when everything goes doowwwnnhiill!! Binghhee my poor boi!! :blobconfounded::blobsob:

Same, I got so addicted to GDC I had to pause 3 anime shows & 2 manga's to focus on wangxian lol There's just too many to catch up now
    Huisang's brilliance, manipulation & amazing detailed plan can be found in the Directory :blobReach:

Under the "Novel Spoiler Section" under "others" there's a post link about Wei's suspicions on Huisang. There's also more discussions about this spoiler under the "Characters & Chapters Discussions & Analysis Section" under Huisang's name if you wish to read through them~
    This was precisely what appeared in my head when the question appeared :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

8. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg Lan Zhan lollol. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I never really thought of that when I was reading that chapter is when he appeared at that moment but that's plausible and understandable why Lan Zhan was upset at Wen Ning at that moment. When he's drunk he's so childish and clingy which makes him all the more adorable in my eyes :aww::aww::aww:

nejvi and Yulia Scarlet like this.
  9. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup luo binghe does seem like a yandere especially after coming back from the endless abyss.... When his emotions become unstable lol......
    322ab3a03eba1404ad202133d2250744.jpg
    Oscar winner huaisang lol

10. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    We need more images of Huisang and his Oscar award :blobwoah:

11. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll probably draw him with an Oscar after season 2 I need more adult huaisang's screenshots

12. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for the links @Fiorisi for the links. I always used to think Nei Huisang was a minor character but oh boy! He's a first class manipulator!!!

Um... I don't think my theory above matches more with Jiang Chen rather than Lan WangJi. And Lan WangJi isn't such a shallow character that he would only be feeling jealousy towards Wen Ning. Whenever he saw Wen Ning he must somewhere feel that Wei WuXian getting involved with the Wen people led him to a painful path. Afterall, Wei WuXian started a rebellion after he got news that Wen Ning and his sister were executed by the Jinling sect which led to a lot of chaos and finally leading him to his death. So Wei WuXian's closeness with Wen Ning and so the amount of attention he pays to Wen Ning making Lan WangJi jealous coupled with Lan WangJi himself unable to help him to the max must all be coming to his mind whenever he sees Wen Ning and so feeling upset.

While reading all those chapters i never felt and also it's not depicted as if Jiang cheng was upset with Wen Ning because he was responsible for Wei WuXian's suffering. Jiang Cheng only had one thing in mind whenever he saw Wen Ning, all Wen people (ofcourse including Wen Ning) were his enemies because that dog Wen Chao led siege on Lotus Pier and killed his parents. And that's perfectly understandable. Also if Jiang Cheng really did worry even a little bit about Wei WuXian then he wouldn't have led the seige on burial mound. So i really don't understand how my theory would match with Jiang Cheng rather than Lan WangJi. :blobsweat:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    LoveManga, chiino, Sauling and 3 others like this.
  13. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    No probs~

Ahh damn I confused myself woops!

What I mean is the "irritated" emotion directed at Weny Bear is more closely matched with Cheng's feelings towards the man than Wangji's. Though it would be more accurate to say Cheng "blames" Weny Bear & his family for being the reason Wei left his side and the events transpiring after. In terms of Wangji during those complicated times he was more focused on Wei's deteriorating health physically & mentally. I don't think Wangji ever felt irritated per se towards Weny Bear, jealousy, however, in little ways he did feel that towards him.

In fact, Wangji felt jealousy towards ppl who interacted with Wei before plenty of times lol! This is why Wangji is known as the "Vinegar Man" seriously he drink's vinegar like how Wei drinks his alcohol and its friggin hilarious & sweet~ I made a list of the times Wangji got jealous here btw if any of you guys think of more moments of when Wangji got jealous let me know so I can update this list :blobowoevil_horns:

14. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    @Fiorisi -chan your directory is just :love::blobicecreamlove::X3:

nejvi, setsuna3025 and Fiorisi like this.
  15. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    and Rufi-san's neices & nephews are just (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚(o´▽`o)

16. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolololol these two little ones bingeing on peppa pig and Mickey mouse clubhouse and Barbie life in a dreamhouse (poor little nephew he ends up watching what his sister is watching not that he knows it)

while the others *them big boys* bingeing on kuroko no baske on my laptop lol

17. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really!? The chapters all gave me an impression that Jiang Cheng was angry of Wen Ning only because of his hatred towards the Wen Sect as a whole for destroying his family. It didn't give me the impression that Jiang Cheng was irritated because Wen Ning and the remnants of the Wen family were responsible for Wei WuXian leaving his side. I mean it didn't give me the impression that Jiang Cheng considered Wei WuXian separating from his family as an important thing to be upset about. That's what i was trying to say in my earlier post as well. I mean if Jiang Cheng really cared a little bit about Wei WuXian he wouldn't have led the seige on burial mounds and cause him grief. Jiang Cheng was enraged because he believed that Wei WuXian brought upon the disastrous events on lotus pier because of how he caused trouble for Wen Chao. And because of this Wen Chao had a special hatred for Wei WuXian and conveniently zeroed in on the YunmengJiang Sect, which Wei WuXian was also a part of, to annihilate in order to make an example for all sects about what the Wen sect was capable of.

Yes, Lan Wangji ofcourse felt jealousy towatds Wen Ning because of tye amount of attention he got from Wei WuXian. But I'll stand by my theory that it's not simply jealousy that Lan WangJi feels towards Wen Ning. Like i said in previous post, from the chapters it it very clear that Wei WuXian did take some rash steps after he found out that Wen Ning and his sister surrendered to the JinLing sect following Jin Zixuan's death at Wen Ning's hand. That that was the beginning of the disasters that caused Wei WuXian's death. There is no way Lan WangJi doesn't take these things into account when he sees Wen Ning. Yes, Lan WangJi was extremely worried of Wei WuXian's situation. But he isn't the type who would ignore all these causes tjat were causing Wei WuXian a lot of grief then.

P.s. i don't like Jiang Cheng much. Very sorry to all his fans. Please no offense. I'm totally in love with Lan WangJi. :love::love:That's why i'm defending my theory :blobsweat:

Heroine, LoveManga, chiino and 5 others like this.
  18. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y E S, there is more meat and emotion and pain coming, more to draw you in. SV starts slowly imo but once it picks up it’s captivating. Shizun is a dense dude :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: and Bing is....well Bing is soft for Shizun but scary af for everyone else, which is a dynamic I like way more than I thought I would (but LBH has so many reasons for his trust issues and his lack of belief in his own worth). Bing was pretty much immediately added to my Protect Forever group of characters (scoot over and make room JC).

19. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hooo boy....lots to unpack here and obviously you are entitled to your opinion. But very quickly. WWX leaving JC’s side, unfulfilling the promise he made when they were teens, that is JC’s root issue. WWX chose the Wens of all people (remember JC has no clue why all these years). JC cared too much about WWX, that’s why he searched for 13 years (just like LWJ). His pride was hurt, not to mention, it appeared as though WWX crapped all over the family that had taken him in and raised him, and JC is all about family and loyalty (dont put too much Western spin on his character). Further, when he comes back, now the Wens are gone and instead of returning to Lotus Pier and his home, WWX chooses against JC again (how he sees it, falling into second place yet again, when really it has nothing to do with him, although if he had opened his arms to his brother I bet WWX would have jumped back into them) - he chooses Lan WangJi and the Cloud Recesses. JC is hurt, and he’s been hurt for nearly 2 decades. He lost everything and alone he has worked to restore everything of importance (to him). He’s prideful, he doesn’t cope well with his anguish, and he allows guilty, resentful grudges to fester and simmer for far too long. He’s not perfect, he’s very flawed, and yet he’s suffered and the man has never healed. He’s got one bright spot in his life (JL) and the depth and weight of that relationship came at the expense of his beloved sister. Keep an open mind with JC - he’s more complex than he appears with only a surface glance.

20. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link