Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay plz give tsuki huggles from me......

setsuna3025 and Cypress like this.
  2. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked and apparently ten years is a general metaphor for Chinese expression to mean “a very long time has passed”. :blobReach:

setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  3. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    scum villain anime is 3d it has been confirmed lolol I hope my dreads don't come to life

setsuna3025 likes this.
  4. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. heatherlkl

heatherlkl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    It made me felt upset and sad when saw this... seriously why these type of fans insulting the translators.. :blobconfused::facepalm: just leave them alone please..
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Showminomoney/status/1091796545274400769

Modao fandom, please respect all the translators. They did the the great job even use their free time to translating. Stop harassing them!!

Sorry for my rants about this..

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  7. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    Whether in Chinese, Japanese or another language, for a manga, novel or comic, there are always people who complain that the translations don't go fast enough or they don't respect all the work that the translator or translators have dedicated for release a project. They do it for free, in their free time and without waiting for anything in return if not respect for themselves and a few words of thanks.

I'm really sad that people are attacking translators, whether in the MDZS fandom or not...

8. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    ..... I don't deserve to hear these things..... I am sorry. I am just offended. Well. But it's clearly evident that she got harassed to the point she is mentally disturbed (this is not an insult) and honestly needs some time by herself... But I don't think any of us in here deserves to hear these things. If she doesn't want to translate well and good, better get rid of the thing that's the source of her problem and give some time to herself, but oh well! I would miss her translations... :blobconfounded::blob_teary:. I am sorry. Now you may copy this and show it to her. I have no issues.

PS: an advice to impatient fans: they can always use Google translator to read weibo stuff and whatever "MXTX said" and get a fair idea for the same. There is no need to literally bother translators with that and disturb the heck out of them.

PPS: Well... I don't want to stay out of MDZS fandom. At least my sisters right here. She has generalised us too much. I cannot blame the entire fandom for this now just to show sympathy for her. But she has my condolences. And I hope she was able to get rid of the trolls bothering her.

Sauling, Akit0, setsuna3025 and 2 others like this.
  9. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nyan sempai I agree that it is a little too generalized. Not all fans are like that, or are under 18 years old. Or that they read MDZS just for sex and MxM romance... And that does not mean that any MDZS fan does not like Sherlock Holmes or something like that (personally I love Colombo!). But I hope she will get rid of the troll and that if translating has become a burden for her and not a pleasure, the best for herself is to take a break or stop.

10. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... :blobpensive:

@Nyan sempai, please take care of grumpy uncle while I'm gone for refreshing my mood and mind... don't worry I will be back in 1-2 months later...

Fiorisi and Nyann like this.
  11. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    In here itself most fans are above 18, and above 20, and also above 40. Well that's not the point, it doesn't change the fact that I STILL am a mdzs fan and would tolerate words like "really simple story!", but she's disturbed so it's understood. And all of us are really nice here. Personally I don't even have an account in any social media. So, whether she stops translating or not THAT'S HER CHOICE and I have no say in this except respect her decision. But I DONT DESERVE SUCH WORDS, WE DONT DESERVE SUCH WORDS, MDZS DOESN'T DESERVE SUCH WORDS. And even if such words ARE spoken, I don't deserve to see it. Especially if it's responsible for some fans quitting the fandom.

baka8roukanako and Akit0 like this.
  12. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am assuming that you've downloaded the files. If not, please download them on your pc. Once that is done, you can just open vlc player or media player classic or windows media player to play the files. The subtitles should show.

---
    I just created mp4 files for the two Cornetto ads and the two extra Lap Pillow and First encounter with Wen Ning. In case anyone is interested please see here-> http://asckj1.tumblr.com/post/182516910684/mo-dao-zu-shi-audio-drama-extras-mp4-files

13. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Who in this day & age (Teens) can't detect trolls or know of em?!

The bigger the fandom gets the harder it is to deal. I'm happy when a series I'm watching or a novel/manga I've been reading gets recognition and a big fan base but it also comes with a downside. It's why I stay away from big fandom gatherings becuz of instances like this, at least with you all here there's proper, sensible discussion happening, but other places? Ugh! (=_=) It's worse than Burial Mounds.

chiino and setsuna3025 like this.
  14. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She gave me all her MDZS translations about a month ago and told me she was getting out of the fandom, so I'm honestly not sure why she feels the need to go on a rant now. She hasn't even posted anything MDZS on her social media since.
    I was also pretty offended when she claimed "all fans" are teenagers. Like, what?
    I do know that sometimes the fandom in China is pretty aweful but I haven't seen that here.

15. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp~ that's exactly my problem. Don't want to translate, please dont, it's totally their discretion, nobody can threaten them with money or life because they are not official translators. Personally I have always respected the translator. We will miss their translations...
    But this thing seems INSANE. How can a person, A FAN, suddenly become an ANTI FAN? What is this? The Scum Villain's Self Saving System plot? I am even more annoyed because @salbireo said she wants to "stay out of mdzs fandom" I was so shocked, how can a fan suddenly decide to "stay out of" it?, like WHAT IS OUR FAULT? Why post it here in the first place when we don't deserve such words, there are hardly anyone below 18 years of age here... And all of us are really nice and supportive of each other... This is what hurts me the most than the fact she won't translate anymore...

16. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blob_pompom::cookie:
    they do not knw hw hard it is to translate and proof read it and for free some more and they expect more and cant wait. we oso cant wait but at least we learn to wait. it looks like they do not knw hw to wait :facepalm::facepalm:
    worse den burial mounds might be true hahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. i oso stay away from those big gathering sure to hav something like this which and will giv me headache so i avoid them ahhaha i like it here :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobpeek::blob_pompom:

heatherlkl and Fiorisi like this.
  17. heatherlkl

heatherlkl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ! ! ! ! ! all of those worked perfectly and I think the turtle cave is my new fav audio drama bit. I couldn't have enjoyed it without your hard work ~bows~

asckj1 likes this.
  18. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    EHEM @Nyan sempai I think you're misunderstanding something... I'm not stay out of fandom because that..
    It just because many things happened in the real life that affect my moods recently.. so I decided to stay out of every fandom I've joined. I need take a break for a while. . To refreshing my mood and mind again. That's why I said I will be back in 1-2 months... :blobpensive:
    And sorry for posting it.. I'm really sorry...

19. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeeesss, Lan Zhan is indeed super romantic :love: even when he keeps alot of this inside but his gestures and actions sure does convey how much he loves Wei Ying there :X3: I love what the translater did there since it gives us a better understanding to this song :cookie: since I have to say that even if one understand the language it is not always easy to understand the lyrics to a song since I'm sure some of us out there just love it for the music (sound) side of things :blobjoy:

setsuna3025 likes this.