Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    awesomeeeeeeeeeee thx :blobgift::blobgift::blobsnow::bloblove:

LoveManga and asckj1 like this.
  2. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
  3. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG AHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA LMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL wei ying is pukin from tat pudding ahhahahahahhaha lolol
    to even make a statue out of hair LOL NICE ONE AHHAHAH :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

LoveManga likes this.
  4. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    2019 animal themed character poster (crows and cranes) for WangXian :bloblove::bloblove:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh!!! Seeing more of these two adorable characters is so nice!
    btw, @Sauling I thought of searching for some good WangXian fanfics and this one has really caught my eye. It's called "Blink" -> https://archiveofourown.org/works/16294982?view_full_work=true
    It has 10 chapters. I just finished chapter 4 and can;t wait to read the rest! It's a slow buildup, but very interesting till now :))

setsuna3025, LoveManga and Sauling like this.
  6. ZoeOscar

ZoeOscar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I love it so much! Thanks for sharing!

Btw, NMJ s the older one of 3 sworn brothers. If I am not wrong he was head of his sect when Wen Ruan is alive and rule the cultivation world right?

LoveManga likes this.
  7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow thanks for the recommendation :) anything to do with more Wangxian I'll love, but I'm surprised it also has Mo Xuanyu XD. I'll check out that fic on my end and will see what I think of it on my end. I hope I will also like it too :cookie:

setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  8. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, this fanfic was another healing one. :)
    Yes NMJ was the oldest of the three sworn brothers I believe, or the same age as LXC. NMJ did become head of his sect when Wen RuoHan was alive. Wen RuoHan had something to do with NMJ’s father’s death and NMJ had to take over very young as sect leader. NMJ was one of the strongest cultivators, but all the main sects ruled together so no one sect ruled the cultivation world, or that was the idea anyway.

Sauling likes this.
  9. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    “After a moment of hesitation, his lips moved slightly, as though he wanted to say something else. However, Wei WuXian had already turned to Lan WangJi. Seeing this, Jiang Cheng remained silent.”
    Yeah.... this is gonna bother me for days :blob_teary:

11. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow Wei Wuxian looks so gorgeous!!! :blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Thank you so much!!! :aww::aww::aww::aww:
    *Pat pat pat* :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Cypress, LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  12. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell me will Nie HuaiSang never be exposed? Nobody except Wei WuXian knows about he was the one who planned everything against Jin GuangYao?

LoveManga likes this.
  13. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  14. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL WTF LOL THE FIRST 2 DAMN FKIN FUNNY AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA usin mulan as a meme ahhahahahahahhahah nice one :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobtaco:

nooooooooooooooo the last one damn it :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

LoveManga and Rufi-sidd like this.
  15. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    In the second one just picture it the way the guy said it "now all of China knows you're here" being said to Wei ying omg I literally choked lolololololololol

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  16. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR IKR HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH the literal meaning of it is just too perfect for it ahjhahah

LoveManga likes this.
  17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I know after finishing the novel, and the extras, no Nie HuaiSang never got exposed for what he did. Although Wei Ying did questioned him about all this but what Wei Ying know is only a suspicion by connecting the dots together, since he doesn't have any solid evidence to expose NHS, to him he just left that as his suspicion, although I think Lan Zhan (like Wei Ying) also suspects NHS being the mastermind behind all this to avenge his brothers death as well. I think it's safe to say NHS is the mastermind to end JGY because he did it to avenge his brothers (NMJ) death.

But still; his plans is without a doubt what caused (an innocent in my eyes) LXC to get that tragic ending despite he is still alive but it doesn't mean it's a happy ending considering the state he's in (I'm still very sad about that ending that he got....)

Wei Ying also make a comment in the end saying that who knows that in the future the next sect to be standing on the top of the others might be Qinghe Nie Sect (under NHS as the ruler) but I think that if NHS doesn't involve anymore innocents and become another power corrupted person than he can live a long and peaceful life, because if he were to become another JGY than Wei Ying and Lan Zhan will surely do something then to bring him down, but I don't think NHS will since I don't think NHS is someone to be power corrupted. I guess it's like others have been saying he's an anti hero... Even when his actions does ultimately got LXC in that ending at the end (I will never recover from this... :blob_teary: not unless MXTX show me he's out of that phase...)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  18. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    YESSSS! 'Let's you and me go on a ride' Chapter 5 is now out!! :aww::aww::aww::aww:

Sharing with @asckj1 , @setsuna3025 and @LoveManga :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Currently just finished my lunch break at work, so (._.) I have to read this later... :blobnom:

asckj1, LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  19. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. I hate the author because of what happened to Lan XiChen. He saw with his own eyes that horrible scene happened to his sworn brothers, and he knows he had a part in death of both. This memory will never leave his mind, and always will torture him. Especially now he chose seclusion.
    Seriously, the author did wrong to her characters (except LWJ & WWX) everyone is miserable. I really liked the venerated triad, and I am so mad that Nie MingJue and Lan XiChen didn't have any more details. Nie MingJue was so charismatic and could be used a lot in a novel.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    LoveManga likes this.