Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm using Iphone. I tried Wechat the other day but now they require foreigners to have a Chinese bank account to use it.

I do think it's because I was logged in on both PC and Iphone at the same time, and on the recharge page. I'll try again tonight.

2. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. If it doesn't work, try de-linking and re-linking your card in iPhone settings. I got an update for the app today - make sure you install it.

3. kitkat2010

Reading List:
    Link
    It still wouldn't let me recharge so I just made a new account. :blobtriumph: But I have lots of diamonds on my new account!

4. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can still spend the diamonds from your old account though. Maybe the problem you're experiencing is due to a security feature as you were using the site and the app at the same time. Try again in several days. And check your mailbox for any alerts.

5. ayeduh

ayeduh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was my Unpopular Opinion, and was not calling you out specifically lol.

6. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Nie Ming Jue....:blobsob::blobsob: who else could it have been who fits the description tho

7. kuroeshiroe

kuroeshiroe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_tea:I'm here for this. I specifically signed up for MXTX.

setsuna3025 likes this.
  8. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link

There there *pats pats* :blob_patpat:, read this fanfic https://archiveofourown.org/works/17465960/chapters/41130959 It'll make you feel better [it's healing to the heart], I'm personally head-canoning this on my end ~ :blobmelt:

NMJ is one of the characters who deserves a better ending than what was given, I agree :blobconfounded:

setsuna3025 and AI Xin like this.
  9. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I-I *sobs* thank you for the bandage, it was a comfort read. *hugs* Very light indeed. :blobsneeze: It's just we hardly knew him aside of what he was as the 3Zuns...

P.s. Happy B-day Nie HuaiSang :blobparty: Da-ge is watching over you...

this just adds salt to my already wounded heart. love torturing myself ahaha

Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  10. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was obvious, don't you think so? Nie MingJue's height and spiritual power was individual.

AI Xin likes this.
  11. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm maybe they couldnt figure it out cause none of them ever cam in contact wif NMJ when he was alive to knw his pyshice and cultivation lvl

AI Xin likes this.
  12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Recommending this fic to those who loves Wangxian: https://dreaming-fireflies.tumblr.com/post/185014668292/mdzs-wangxian-ficlet-anniversary (honestly, I really love this writer, her writing is so in-character, this isn't her first fic I love for Wangxian) <3

Anyways, if you like fanfic, you can check ^ that out

EDIT: I got nothing to do at the moment, so was scrolling across Tumblr, and saw this post, personally, I agree with the response to this question, honestly, I DON'T understand what readers have to criticize about Chapter 111 :blobunsure: Like honestly...... That's one of my favourite chapters, not to mention it's Wangxian 'first', okay....maybe not exactly their first, but you know what I mean LOL :blobjoy: Well, here's the post: https://lansizhuis.tumblr.com/post/185027931800/what-is-your-opinion-on-the-wangxian-smut-in

The only people who I think that dislike that chapter are non-shippers/anti Wangxian, but I can't relate to them so..... meh...

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    What did I just read? So no prep is okay? That is news to me. Thanks.:LOL:

Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  14. kitkat2010

Reading List:
    Link
    Extreme prep isn't necessary (1-2-3 fingers), but lube is almost always necessary. Just not weird things to use as lube. :blobfearful: As someone who's been writing erotic fic for 10+ years, its kind of interesting to read about all the weird things used in both fanfic and original fic.

I still need to read Chapter 111.

AI Xin, setsuna3025 and readerz like this.
  15. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :D Really? I'm pretty new to BL fics in general and I've almost never read the smut stuff, believe it or not. But now I've read a few. *cough* Just a few. So lube is necessary, huh? You learn something new every day!

AI Xin and setsuna3025 like this.
  16. kitkat2010

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, yep! Must have lube. I won't get into too much details on the why's, but the Livejournal post in Sauling's link above (follow a couple links actually) explains the why's really good.

:blobjoy:

AI Xin and setsuna3025 like this.
  17. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    wooooooow me too hahahahahah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh i seee tat is realli interesting (y) though i knw lube it a must but not necessary on extreme prep wow ok cool
    woooooooooooooooo learned something new today too ahhahahahahaha (y)(y):D:blobgift::blobjoy:

AI Xin likes this.
  18. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries! Ch 111 is one of my favorites as well! It’s just that people nowadays are really fixated on prep before sex in stories unless they’re genuinely interested in reading the foreplay then that’s different. (EDIT) And I guess they’re bothered by WWX’s sensation of million of ants biting. I personally don’t really care much about that? It really does feel like that when a body part is numb. And... not all first times are romantic. WangXian’s first time is a mess, clumsy, and hilarious (and sexy if you can see it that way).

I do agree that WangXian needed lube for their first time since it was WWX’s first time taking it up the ass. Even then, he still found pleasure so it was all fine. But what annoys me is how everyone insists on WangXian using lube after the first few times. If you have sex everyday, there is no way you’ll need lube, at least not the huge amounts that everyone seems to insist on. At WangXian’s frequency of sex, WWX’s ass is basically loose enough to get dicked with little to no pain.

And really, off topic, but I’ve been seeing people call LWJ a yandere for some reason? Like why? Sure he’s a bit possessive and has stalker tendencies, but they’re all essentially harmless actions and he’s shown to be greatly ashamed of himself for losing control of himself. I don’t see him harming or threatening to harm others (even his drunk self doesn’t do anything harmful). Not to mention, he can perfectly function well without WWX. He grieved his death, but he continued to help the people and help his sect out. And most of all, he doesn’t restrict WWX from doing what he wants because he knows WWX values freedom a lot. He respects the person he loves. So why?

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  19. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    tat ;ast link was veri interesting read i say hahahhaha

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to say that the reason I posted that link was because I disagree with people's negative feelings towards chapter 111, because I honestly cannot relate to them. That all aside, the main reason why I posted that link was more to do with the 'response' made to a question being asked by the anon and it was answered that M/M sex doesn't necessarily need "lube" while having sex. So thus, it really isn't a necessity for M/M sexual activities.

You know I'm really glad I'm not the only one who actually love that chapter, I mean it is their actual first time and I can really feel how gentle Lan Zhan is towards Wei Ying in that chapter while doing it. There was also preparation as well, so what is there to hate? (Well, the million ants is more of describing how one is numb by lying in the same position for so long but that's just a natural feeling of numbness right?) And of course it will hurt because it's actually their first time. It hurts in anyone's first time. Wei Ying also made a comment that he can't believe that they didn't do this since they were younger and were saying that it was such a waste, thus showing how much Wei Ying likes Lan Zhan being "inside" him. So you don't really need lube for that (I think it really varies between different opinions here)

And as you said, the fact that they have sex almost every day shows that Wei Ying is already used to Lan Zhan being inside him (he made that comment in the Incense chapters).

I'm not saying using "Lube" is a bad thing, but I just see it is more to do with the character/person, if the character enjoys it rough (and Wei Ying had said it a few times actually that he like it when Lan Zhan is rough when they're doing it); then it isn't always a necessity to use "lube", so it really just varies.

Lan Zhan is most definitely (100%) NOT a yandere!! Where did people get that from?? :blobfearful:Sure Lan Zhan can be possessive and is jealous but isn't that 'naturally' how you would feel when you're really in love? It's also because of these signs that is appealing to most of us. If it's Yandere here, tbh, the one that is closest to being a Yandere in MXTX ML is Luo Binghe to me, NOT Lan Zhan but nonetheless I still love Luo Binghe on my end.

Last edited: May 22, 2019