Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    K.san, thank you for your translations!!! I hope your exams are going well, and that you don't extert yourself too much, and lots of luck.
    Also I am sorry for what happened to the epub version:( I like to read on my ebook, but it is understandable if you don't do it anymore because other sites post it without your permission.
    Anyways, happy to read again. I actually don't want this to end, really...

AI Xin, Sauling and K.san like this.
  2. monwie

monwie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh I see, thankyou!

3. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz, K.san, AI Xin and 4 others like this.
  4. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    /cough cough

I will now admit that in light of the newest extra chapter, I spent a bit too much time staring at that sword hilt in the linked TV series picture on that live-action announcement post.:blobsmirk:

5. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    newest extra chapter? Which one do you mean? Is it really new or just translated to english?

6. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translated. I mean, I knew in theory what happens in the second Incense Burner part but reading it is another thing altogether haha!

7. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
  8. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. TinyLucifer

TinyLucifer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have the link to the extra chapter, incense burner 2? I know it's divided into 3 parts and so far I only found the first part translated? Does anyone know if the 2nd and the 3rd part are translated and if they are does anyone has the link? Thanks~~

10. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The second part was translated by Exiled Rebels yesterday.

11. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    First two is combined in one chapter in ch 117 and EXR uploaded the third part of the Incense chapter yesterday (ch 119). That's the final part of the incense one from what I know.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  12. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

www.pinsinstudio.com/ps/master/news.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you are going to CWT in Taiwan from now till 2020 Feb which is CWT 54, you can bring along vol2 of your old version MDZS Taiwanese version to get it stamp and receive the long WangXian poster.

我的天啊!! :blob_teary::blob_teary::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::aww::aww: this...i'm ecstatic my lord *internally screams* my money, take.

Sauling, K.san, Lycieratia and 2 others like this.
  13. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobgift::blobgift::blobgift::blobgift::blobgift::blobgift::blob_pompom::blobicecreamlove:

15. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is everything so gorgeous :aww::aww::aww::aww: It's not like I need to save money or anything xD
    Thank you so much. I alwasy love to hear things from the "backstage" of the things I like, and I am so glad that you translated it. The segment of the voice actor answering "In character" was so funny:blob_grin:

asckj1 likes this.
  16. Lycieratia

Lycieratia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Darn. You beat me to telling the thread about this.TvT
    Anyway. Long time no see, everyone! Glad to see that this thread is still alive with many fans still talking and having discourses! ^^ Thanks to @AI Xin already letting everyone know already, I'll include some links and I guess brief summary for convenience. Some additional information regarding the new edition of MDZS TW version!

MDZS Information/News page: http://www.pinsinstudio.com/ps/master/news.html
    1. To buy the special edition: https://revebook.waca.ec/product/detail/323435
    -Release date: 07/23
    -Special edition costs 1700 TWD which is around $50 in the US.
    -Special edition includes the new version of the four MDZS volumes, a book box, a signed acrylic plate (I'm not too sure whose signature; it could be by MXTX or Qianerbai (artist of the special edition)), the artist Qianerbai's artbook of MDZS (24p), a book cover, a long scarf, and a long poster.
    -Preorder bonus: A clear file; the art will be random.
    [EDIT] There are also four MDZS table pads that are also mouse pads They each cost 350 TWD. Simply scroll them a little and you'll see them.
    -For international fans, you will have to make up for the shipping fee. So you'll have to email the customer service your country and the quantities of the items you'll be purchasing and wait for their reply. https://revebook.waca.ec/product/detail/159223
    -For international fans who don't want to purchase on their own and potentially screw up, you can use a proxy to help buy it for you.

2. Lotteries (Didn't pay too much attention to this so you'll have to check it out on your own)
    -Prizes include a special edition of MDZS, MDZS mugs, and the acrylic keychains
    -I didn't pay attention, but essentially, you join the fanclub(?) and take a screenshot of your post and joining of the club... Sorry. I am not sure. There's more information on the MDZS news page

3. If anyone is curious about the MDZS artist for new TW versions, their name is Qianerbai, 千二百.
    You can check out the arts that she usually posts on her twitter and I'm sure some may be able to recognize her art as it has been reposted several times in other places: https://twitter.com/qianerbai

And I'm late, but I hope you did well on your exams! Hope you didn't stress out too much. Thank you for your quality translations! Keep up the great work! And... continue fangirling over MDZS with the rest of us? ^^ @K.san

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    Yumelien, alexfilia, AI Xin and 2 others like this.
  17. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE THIS ARTIST fuck i'm crying this is too beautiful take my money pleaseeee

18. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaoilover-89, Nyann, readerz and 6 others like this.
  19. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally saw this on Tumblr last night and then Facebook this morning, and now here, omg, I'm going to "!!!!" :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

I already got the Traditional Version previously, but I really don't mind getting this one again because it's SOOO GOOD, and I LOVE the art too!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

":blobnosebleed:" <- This emoticon really can't express close to how much inner fangirlism I have for this release right now!! :blob_teary:

But I'm international so.... :blobsad:

20. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha I'm sorry? But thank you for giving the english summary for us!!