Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    @setsuna3025 do you play onmyoji or am I confusing you with someone else there

setsuna3025 and AI Xin like this.
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    nope sry i don play onmyoji ahhaha must be someone else

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  3. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Lololololol they had a pic of lan zhan as pfp so....... Good thing I didn't go forward and say yo setsuna how are you bro good to see you here......

setsuna3025 likes this.
  4. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    if u said tat person must hav be like watttttttttt hu r u hahahhaha. gd thing u didnt (y)

5. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone! After lurking around here about a month or so I decided to join the group! How I got into MDZS was by accident, really. I remember seeing some fanart/ official art about the donghua last summer but didn’t really though much about it then. Sometime later I heard there’s a novel the donghua is based on, so I planned on reading it, but then forgot it again. I decided to rekindle some of my passion towards anime this year. I watched one of the videos in YT listing some some worthwhile anime of 2018, and MDZS was on that list. So I finally started with the donghua, and soon after the novel.

I must say I’ve been very positively surprised. This is the first Chinese fiction for me, and I found it very gripping from the start. I value world building and character development above all, and MDZS succeeds in both. The production of the donghua is solid and consistent. I’m, not into romance that much but once again found myself weirdly enjoying the relationship of Wei Wuxian and Lan WangJi. I guess MDZS does something better than your average anime (or western series/ cartoon for that matter.) Even more, after starting with the novel I was left with hoping the donghua would have been more faithful, as majority the story is riding on the relationship of the main characters.

Currently, I’m in chapter 102, past that steamy love-making scene and lovely confession. I found both enjoyable. I was glad to see how naturally everything flowed, and I’ve read from here that something hot is going to happen again soon. :blob_grin:

Oh, and I really need to mention the audio drama. That was something I certainly did not see myself enjoying, but it’s so good! Got a great introduction to audio dramas, so thank you for providing the translations!

Shit this intro turned out to be a long one. But yeah, once again hi everyone and special thanks to all who have seen the trouble of translating the novel, manhua, and audio drama! Without you I wouldn’t have been able to find the wonderful world of MDZS! :blobsmilehappy:

YaoiMom22, AI Xin, Yumelien and 2 others like this.
  6. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome! :aww::aww:

It's a bit quiet here right now but I bet when season 2 of the donghua starts, it will pick back up.

YaoiMom22, Rufi-sidd and Yumelien like this.
  7. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome, Welcome to see another fan onboard, and I'm always happy to meet another Wangxian fan :aww::aww:

-----

Anyways, just decided to come into here to share this (which I'm not sure if it's been shared previously or not, but....I'm so headcanoning this is one of Lan Zhan's bunnies names xDDD :bloblove:

[​IMG]

YaoiMom22, Yumelien and setsuna3025 like this.
  8. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :blobsmilehappy: Haha quiet is good for now coz I have a ton of courses I need to finish up by the end July. Really need to keep myself focused on studies...

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  9. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!! Yup, I find them so adorable! :aww::aww:

Lan Zhan would TOTALLY can one of his bunnies A-Ying! Or maybe Xiao Ying? :blobbunny:

YaoiMom22 and Rufi-sidd like this.
  10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    welcome on board ohhhhhhhhhhh another wangxian fan niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::bloblove:
    :blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny: hahahahha this is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wonder wat if lan zhan actually calls wei ying tat. think wei ying will conbust like crazy ahahhaha

YaoiMom22, Rufi-sidd and Sauling like this.
  11. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcooome!!! Another latecomer here!! Although I was lurking for a long time I've also joined recently. I'm looking forward to the 2nd season of the donghua, not so much the Live drama (even though I will watch that too xD). What draws me the most of MDZS is its characters, so full of life, ronded and complex.

I'm going to leave chibi Jingyi from the manhua. I loved this scene so much (are you sure you're not watching tooo many dramas, boy? :blob_grin:):
    [​IMG]

12. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome!! Happy to have another WangXian fan on board this ship <3 :blobnom:

Jing Yi needs more screen-time, he's so precious!! :blobicecreamlove: LOL not drama on set but maybe this is one of the many lines JY picked up from sweethearts in the situation of ghouls corpses from all the visits and scenarios ahaha :blobxd:

13. LilyARiggs

LilyARiggs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha thank you so much. Completely forgot about this. I went ahead and finished up the novel online and went on with other novels. I finally rmb now that season 2 is coming... So sorry :')

14. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww, Jingyi is such a precious cinnamon roll :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I love how he was imagining all these scenarios XDD :aww::aww::aww:It shows he's truly one of Wangxian supporters hahaha! :blobparty::blobparty:

Yumelien likes this.
  15. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hopsica, Yaoilover-89, Akit0 and 7 others like this.
  16. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! Nice to know I'm not the only newbie here :blob_grin::blob_grin: I'm so excited for the 2nd season but the live drama won't be my cup of tea.. most likely. The characters are what makes the story for me, too :aww::aww:

Thank you!! :aww: Haha Lan Jingyi is golden! Really wish there were more of him in the story. Btw, am I the only one or has the art of the manhua changed a bit? I remember it being different in the beginning. Now the characters seem to be drawn more.. idk, sparkly? Shoujoish? :hmm:

Thanks!!
    I almost spilled my drink when I read "season 3" :blobxd::blobxd: Guess I really am ready for that, too!!

Yumelien likes this.
  17. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Jin Ling: Don't want father, want mother to feed...
    Jin ZiXuan: *depressed*
    Jiang YanLi: Best to let me do it

Artist: ttskc.lofter.com

18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsweat::blobsweat: this is the cause of readin to mani romance books liao hahahahhahahahahha

YaoiMom22 and Yumelien like this.
  19. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy summer solstice!!! Official image:
    [​IMG]

setsuna3025 likes this.
  20. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA the melon think am i goin to be cut by a sword and its HGJ sword bichen some more woowwwwwwwwwwwwwww