Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda not want to watch the drama because I'm really afraid that I will be disappointed but this thread makes me want to watch it now. How many episodes are left? :eek: I might start watching when it's finished since I'm a little stressed right now and I don't want the added stress of waiting for the next episode.

I watched that vid. Great insight. I hope the producers will be allowed to release all of the episodes since the cast and crew worked hard on it.

Yaoilover-89 and Sauling like this.
  2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha it's okay, I tried to recover and think positively on my end afterwards, so let's just hope for the best for Wangxian :) I do understand the feeling of wanting to share or rant this out since I'm the same on my end, I just hope that because CQL have been good so far they won't kill it with that kind of ending because Wangxian is precious to all of us (fans):)

Ah I see I see, and understandable :cookie::cookie: The extras is so sweet I'm getting cavities, it is definitely a heal to the heart after all that angst so have fun reading it when that time comes, and share your thoughts in here when you do :blobwink: because even when I have already finished the novel, I have reread it for over 10 times now :blobnom:

Yup, yup, the author (MXTX) said in one of her interviews that that there is a possibility for Wei Ying (in MXY body) to obtain a GC again, she even reassured the readers that with them together (Wangxian), there's nothing they can't do :blobwink: even though it's all offpanel but I'm happy with this revelation :blobok:

My life depends on this temporary separation too so really, I do NOT want to see that scene of them looking at each other smiling and when they were at the waterfall together where the scene zoomed out until the very end because that will still give me hope at least, but whatever it is, so long as this separation is only temporary I will be happy.

There's really a lot of scenarios they could do, it could be this temporary separation will serve as a plot point that no matter which path they walk on, they will interlinked / connect again. Well for the fun of it, because our heart depend on it until the ending is out, maybe Wei Ying will asked Lan Zhan when they met again, "Hey Lan Zhan, how come you never ask me if we should night hunt together?" and then Lan Zhan responded, "if I ask you now, will you be willing?" And then Wei Ying just smiles and nodded on his end, which I think in the opening theme when they were looking at each other, smiling, Wei Ying did nod and smile on his end"; where he was alsk holding emperor smile on his end.

And yeah, this is just a random scene that I just thought up, but honestly, your scenario will work too, any scenario will do so long as they are back together and their separation is only a temporary one.

I'm glad I can help lift your depression :blobhug: so yeah let's just hope for the best, I love Xiao Zhan on my end so if he said the ending is 'alluring', then it means it's an ending where fans will be happy with, so stay hopeful and hope for the best.

I'll share you the full MV to the Wuji one shortly, I just need to find the link on Facebook that was shared so you can see what I mean when I said how that MV ended of that scene is me hoping that is their actual ending , still hoping it will be before the credits roll since I don't want that to be missed.

EDIT: Here's the official MV to Wuji: https://www.facebook.com/307798233475232/posts/342406750014380/?sfnsn=mo
    , sharing it outside spoilers so for whoever who doesn't mind spoilers , can watch this mv to see what it's like.
    And @HeRhea , the ending of this MV is the scene I was referring to so let's hope that's their actual ending

I know what you mean because I'll be honest I never intended to watch the live action when it was announced because I am afraid I will get disappointed but I can assure you this is not the case, sure there are changes from canon but these changes to me , mainly on Wangxian side of things (so far ) are positive. I was planning to just check out one episode to see what it's like and then , I'm like: "Damn, this is so good"; and the Wangxian hints in the first episode is strong”, I'm not going to spoil how strong but you should definitely check this out and the changes the live action really portray Wangxian to have a very strong bond which is a pleasant surprise since I didn't expect for this at the beginning. Their dynamics is a bit different to the novel since they seem closer and mainly how Wei Ying feels about Lan Zhan [but hey! I love this change], and while it's different but I feel like Wangxian has taken a life of its own in this live action that we all just love it and appreciate these moments for Wangxian :bloblove:

Another change I love is Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying's relationship, because in this live action JC shows me he cares for Wei Ying as a family (more than the anime and novel did).

Currently it's up to episode 26, and there's 50 episodes.

I am catching this as I go since you never know what will happen later >.< I just hope that this drama airs safely to the end and we will all be happy with the ending at the end (I'm still angsting and hoping it won't be a bad ending lol)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    TaffyGirl13 and readerz like this.
  3. Insanemelodine

Insanemelodine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There seems to be a lot of discussion around the ending and here is my take on it....I honestly think that the separation will not be the ending. The production team had already did a wonderful job at sticking close to the novel (with a few changes of course). I highly thought they will just shit on everyone's feeling by separating these two. Not only will they ruin the highly popular drama but they will have to face a angry fandom that is ready to cuss them out lol I don't think they want this type of reaction what so ever. To me, the scene where they are standing on the rock smiling seems more like a ending as if it's saying everything has been resolved...all the problem has come to an end and now they can do what they wanted in peace with no more worries. As the others stated, the separating scene seems more temporary because in the novel, they weren't together all the time either(if I remember correctly). And knowing that the drama had some changes, they will probably go their separate way to do something meaningful or maybe they had a disagreement/fight (all couples does this once in a while haha) and then come back together later to resolve the matter at hand. Rather then worrying so much about the ending, I want to hold onto hope and put my trust in the production team that they will bring us the perfect ending it deserved.

If however, they did separate at the end...THERE BETTER BE SEASON 2 COMING MADE UP OF ALL THE EXTRAS IN THE NOVEL!!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    Sauling, TaffyGirl13 and Epsea like this.
  4. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, up until now, I think that the drama has actually had way more romance than the animation ever had (and probably will have, even after season 2 is released). It's not always physical or explicitly voiced, but the romance is so strongly present in both their words and emotions, which I really admire Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo for.

Also, this video had me cracking up so hard...Wang Yibo never fails to pass up a chance to roast Xiao Zhan. XDDD

AI Xin, roumania, readerz and 3 others like this.
  5. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess let's just wait and see when that time comes, I want to stay hopeful in the production team too, so having Wangxian walking separate paths and that being their ending is a slap to all the fans who come to love this drama and Wangxian developments. I don't support for them to separate at the end nor would I love this kind of ending for them, a temporary separation is fine, but them separating and that's the end of it is something I will not like/accept on my end >.< But right now, I'll keep an open mind and try to stay hopeful until the end, I do hope they will give us a perfect ending (a pleasant surprise even) at the end because we accepted that they will not get canon like in the novel (this is why I will always love the novel better in this department), but the least they could do is NOT separate Wangxian at the end and that being their ending.

Anyways, as much as I come to love CQL (Live-Action), and which I agree how they say some parts have changed/improved for the better in the live-action, but personally for me, there are some parts in the novel that I love better than the drama, so while it's fair to say the drama is better (in these areas), but I just wish that fans to this series won't suddenly start dissing the novel and say how the drama is better and the novel is crap etc etc, because, it really shows me, what makes you a fan to this novel in the first place? To be easily trashed aside like this... I've seen comments criticizing the novel about this/this/that, and it's somewhat disheartening to see for the Novel fans...

I crack up laughing at this video lol :blobjoy::blobjoy: He's not answering these questions as 'Lan Wangji' (even though he's in-character), but as Wang Yibo :blobrofl::blobrofl: Instead of roasting Xiao Zhan with those answers, I felt like Yibo never fails to pass up a chance to tease him and get his reactions from the answers he answered xDD Like, it's funny in an endearing way, because it just shows that they're close (friends) off-screen for Yibo to keep doing this to him LOL :cookie:

TaffyGirl13 likes this.
  6. TaffyGirl13

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, I think it's sad when fans criticise one of the versions over the other. I don't think the novel, animation, and live-action are meant to be identical, and therefore should not be judged or compared as such. They all have their differences and have their own unique ways of bringing the plot and characters to life. Of course, the novel is and always will be the original, but that does not mean the animation and live-action adaptations have to follow it as closely as possible (obviously, I'm referring to the other aspects aside from the parts censored for legal reasons), and that's what makes them adaptations. I've loved all three so far, and I personally find part of the joy being able to look forward to how each adaptation twists it in their own ways while still keeping the overall meaning (especially the emotions). :)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  7. TaffyGirl13

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's another video that will definitely make anyone laugh out loud...the ultimate truth about WWX's and LWJ's relationship finally revealed at the end of this video LOL

8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this crack me up so badly, I laughed how Lan Wang Yibo tried to hold back his laughter LOL :blobjoy::blobjoy:

setsuna3025 and TaffyGirl13 like this.
  9. TaffyGirl13

Reading List:
    Link
    LXC’s sideways glance was hilarious too. They were all amazing at continuing as if nothing was wrong though (especially Xiao Zhan). I definitely cracked up the minute I heard the declaration, so clearly I am not cut out to be an actor. :p

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha true true, I am not cut out to be an actor there too, lol, so kudos to them xD

Anyways, this video is really cute LOL. The last part just have me laughing xDD :blobjoy::blobjoy:

I love how Yibo and Xiao Zhan are close friends IRL, it makes these off-screen BTW so sweet to watch! :blobnom:

AI Xin, setsuna3025 and TaffyGirl13 like this.
  11. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    currently at episode 19 nw hahaha. the part where JFM and madam yu hold hands damnnnnnnnnnnn. y they do this LOLOL. did XXC gave his eyes to song lan and left him there at yiling and den wei ying found him llyin there?.

and wei ying even brought bak the sword from the xuanwu, i bet tat was the trigger to help him use resentful energy in the live action?

hahahahhahahHZAHHA LOLOLOL wang yibo is sayin everything from himself and not lan zhan ahahhaha and xiao zhan is like wtffffffffffff
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: HASHHAHAH LMAO THIS ONE LOLOLOL
    damn cant see the video.

AI Xin, TaffyGirl13 and Sauling like this.
  12. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AI Xin, hopsica, Sauling and 3 others like this.
  13. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    caught up to episode 26 and I WAN TO KILL THOSE FKIN JIN PPL HW THE FK CAN THEY DO TAT DO WEN NING:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobdevil::blobdevil: POOR WEN NINGGGGGGGGGG :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:. wei ying shouldnt hav stop wen ning from killing them and they will create more trouble later on. but i like the part where he confront the fker Jin Zixun about wen ning. and seriously Jin zixuan is a totally useless person just sit there like everything doesnt concern him :facepalm: and all scared the moment wei ying hols chen qing :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

14. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Just found these and wanted to share with you guys in here, enjoy!

Credits to rightful owners~!

[​IMG]

And some fancomic for the feels ~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And some modern AU FMV:

AI Xin, Epsea and setsuna3025 like this.
  16. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all of them r so dman gddddddddddddddd like the video hahahha. but the fan comic :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: the feelssssssssssss wei ying will always hav lan zhan to protect him and keep him safe damn it lan zhan is realli too gd

17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right :cry::cry::cry:

Lan Zhan really is and he is the perfect husband material IMO :love::love: Wei Ying is so lucky to have someone like Lan Zhan and I'm happy for him and Lan Zhan both because they deserve to be happy after all they've been through :bloblove::bloblove:

AI Xin, TaffyGirl13 and setsuna3025 like this.
  18. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww why is this thread so quiet again? :blobsad:

Anyways just watched today's episode and my highlight is the scene when Lan Zhan was at the restaurant being angry at what that old man was telling the story (spreading rumours) about the the YiLing Patriarch, causing more misunderstanding... It really just shows that people in their world is quick to spread stories without know the whole truth and then when everyone chimed in and said that the Yiling Patriarch deserves death :blobexpressionless: well Lan Zhan just couldn't take that anymore and left (while being angry); I'm just like :aww:

And this episode marks that start of the beautiful Wangxian family with a little boy (their adopted son lol); I was totally fangirling on the part when A-Yuan clings to Lan Zhan and the people were saying how Lan Zhan is the father lol XD and then Wei Ying Just have to enjoy this in the side line lol. When they said where's the mother, Wei Ying sure comes out at that moment (which implies that he is(lol) even when I do see that they're both father to A-Yuan) and not to mention that background music and the way Lan Zhan looks at Wei Ying when he walks over, I'm like... :bloblove::bloblove:

Anyways I just really love that whole scene!!! :bloblove:

P.S. When LQR scolded Lan Zhan for speaking up for Wei Ying in Jin Tower....I'm :facepalm: but then again that scene was really significant to me which I enjoyed because when he said that he didn't want Lan Zhan to repeat his father's footsteps for his mother, I'm like... (Pro Wangxian moment!!!) :aww::aww: LQR sure knows LZ feelings :blobsmirk:

setsuna3025, HeRhea and TaffyGirl13 like this.
  19. Insanemelodine

Insanemelodine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also watched the new episodes and like you I was so proud of LWJ standing up for WWX rather it’s at the restaurant or at the meeting with all the sects. I was watching it listening to them talk about WWX and I’m like LWJ will surely not sit still and do nothing and he did! It wasn’t much but it was enough to show how much he care. It’s just sad that he is very conflicted on what he think is right and what he should do for WWX. This is why I love it that when he got a second chance...he chose WWX instead of following this ideology that you must always follow the righteous path and everything else is evil.

But the partying is so sad...LWJ only shed tears for WWX...the minute he cried I was crying as well like this dude also deserve happiness but all these people are standing in his way. His brother told him to make friends and he did with WWX even though it became something deeper but now they telling him he can’t be with him :facepalm:

Everything about these two episodes were awesome! But I kind of wish they did better on the fight between WWX and JC....I felt like most of the time they were just jumping...twirling and flying pass each other. In fact a lot of the fight scenes are like that...twirling in midair to see their beautiful clothes flutter in the wind lol

The scene with A-yuan is so cute!! I still can’t get over him!! The way he just randomly cling to people leg is such a cute habit! I want him to cling to my leg too!! I love how WWX appears at the right moment and they way they look at each other is so loving!! Like which part of this drama is censored?? I’m still trying to figure that out other then the kiss of course. Oh and I wasn’t sure but at this scene did WWX actually say he give birth to A-yuan or did he only say he is his child?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    AI Xin, setsuna3025, HeRhea and 2 others like this.
  20. thecrud

thecrud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is totally out of context but just found something interesting nowadays. I noticed there are fanfic where WWX is taken into various sect, and the circumstances of 'what if JFM did not found him' and led to other people like LQR picked him and i think i saw somewhere QishanWen took him and the latest was QingheNie. I just find this kinda funny or it is just me? o_O(n)