Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Insanemelodine

Insanemelodine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was right!! LWJ did fight to protect WWX during the final battle that's how he going to get the whip!! but damn that JGY!!! that baster!!! why you have to go and make WWX your escape goat!! like seriously, what did he ever do to you to make you want him to become everyone's target!! I believe that JGY did not destroy the metal but kept it and use it to make it seems like it was WWX who created those zombies. If you compare what WWX cultivated it was more toward ghostly figures( those black smokes)...using ghost to control...while the evil metal turns people into zombies. So those zombies were not his control at all.

I knew these two episodes is going to be painful and heart breaking!!! I want to go in there and hug WWX, he didn't do anything wrong...just gain the wrong attention from people who wants to do him wrong like that short man!! the entire episodes were so damn good and so sad!! but damn that JC...WWX didn't kill your sister, that stupid man did! she died protecting WWX, she is like the best sister in the entire world! didn't even hold any grudges against him, didn't hold him responsible for the death of her husband but still love and care for him like before. But damn it, why did the episode end in that scene!! i wanted to see more...now we got to wait till next week to see the rest...the torture!! but at least we are done with all the heart breaking scenes and can go back to enjoying more Wangxian moments as will as with all the loving juniors! and base on the previews...there is still hopes that we will still get the scene of LWJ calling his name to recognize him...I'm crossing my fingers!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    mostly get whip for helpin wei ying durin the seige and hurtin his clan ppl tat tried to stop him from doin so.
    if they realli did tat alot of ppl will loose respect for them, even though they r hypocrties to me they won go tat far.

LQR addin so mani rules just cause he don like wei ying i find him and the lan ppl damn petty seeing as they got so damn mani fkin rules. :facepalm::facepalm: like one of the elders not happy wif this den they say this will be a rule :facepalm:

i wouldnt say its gory hw wen ning died but more like its fked up way to die havin ur ribs crushed and den stab in ur abdomen is just wtf poor wen ning didnt get to hav his revenge

i would love tat sence too where lan zhan just call his name and let wei ying knw tat he knws
    :aww::aww::blob_pompom:no need bridal carry just keep the sence where lan zhan call wei ying name to let him knw he knws its wei ying.

and im all up for drunk LWJ ahhahahhahah though there probably won be any kissing or touchin.
    wat do u expect from a fkin guy hu onli wans to backstab everysingle person tat he thinks is a threat to him and just wan to be reconzige by his stupid fkin lercherous gd for nth father.

i bet he even plan to use LXC when he heard tat gusu was burned down and went to help him hide and be "nice and truthful" (forgot wat LXC said about meng yao when they were runnin from the wens). cause oif he shows his "good side and caringg nature" to LXC, he will be able to hav a strong backup if he wans to be in the culivation world.

cause u will need a stong backup seeing as no ones wan to deal wif a son of a prostitue and a low culivation base. so he needs LXC help by backin him up, and everyone knws tat LXC nvr lies and is renown all over the culivation world. so his words r respected and ppl will giv face.

even NMJ oso couldnt make LXC to move when NMJ wanted to cut off meng yao head aft he said "he had no choice but to do it" durin the fight wif wen rouhan. in the end LXC manage to stop NMJ and JGY was scared but he was definetly being damn happy cause he in a way use LXC to save his own life.

so since he wan to go to the top he uses anything he can use, conveintly wei ying pops out being too powerful and he fears he will be taken out so he takes out wei ying first and uses the one thing JC cannot stand and its talk about hw wwx will always be on top and JC second and his hatred for wei ying for killing his family and sect.

in the end he said he nvr wanted to hurt LXC but ended up hurtin him by lyin to him all this while :facepalm:

AI Xin, Sauling and HeRhea like this.
  3. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Going to share twitter posts again, these two are just too good!

Some gold nuggets about straight folks on weibo discovering that maybe, just maybe Lwj is not an enemy, but... A LOVE INTEREST of Wwx :blobjoy::blob_patpat: (kinda bittersweet that they realize now when the girls are ded...)

https://twitter.com/manda_dayoyo/status/1154071566352670720

Xiao Zhan's meta on Wwx is so on point that I wanna cry! I love how poetic he becomes when describing him. He has truly grasped Wwx's essence :bloblove::bloblove:

https://twitter.com/raptorsgust/status/1154013296447479810

4. Insanemelodine

Insanemelodine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  5. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sooooo a really REALLY big plot change was made during the most climatic part of the drama...they had a ~hidden antagonist~ dude in the shadows playing the flute and causing the bloodshed in the Nightless City of instead of WWX just losing control.

I know why they did this. it’s to absolve the blame from WWX, and I am definitely one to be aware of this good vs evil censorship issue. but it doesn’t change the fact that it’s a very stupid change. even worse that fans on weibo have deduced that dude is Su She of all people. I can take Wen Ruohe and Wen Qing stealing WWX’s thunder but fcking Su She....lol

Sauling likes this.
  6. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw this and thought I’d share but you beat me to it :blob_grin: I’m So ready for some piggy back! Plus it seems like wwx is going to tug lwj in and caress his hand while he’s at it :blobmelt:

Yeah, I had a few qualms with ep 31 and 32, too. Other than how things played out in the nightless city, I feel jzx’s death was handled rather poorly. If I remember correctly, in the novel he actually tried to get to wwx which triggered wn to attack but here he steps back/doesn’t make a single move and wwx just starts playing flute randomly?

If the big mastermind behind modao is actually su she (my guess as well) then, lmao. What was the point of wwx spending all those months down at burial mounds if a low level cultivator like su she can just create and command the corpses. Idk.. maybe I’m just happy the past is finally over and we’re moving back to present to care enough about the changes in plot just yet. Either that or the fact we don’t know everything behind su she or jgy or even xy. I mean, the Drama is going to make some changes with those characters, despite of us knowing they are the ”baddies.”

Luckily, the present seems promising, so I hope the show picks up again in pace and writing, as I feel the last 10 or so episodes have been the weakest overall (pacing problems, repetitive and even contradicting convos at times etc.)
    But yeah, gonna save my final verdict for later. Now I’m just looking forward to next week and wwx shenanigans. Give more that mxy crazyness as well, I actually miss his overly dramatic acting skills (if wwx is really going to pretend of being mxy longer :blob_grin:)

Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  7. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    OK Y IS A-YUANNNNNNN SO DAMN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:. playin wif the toys and disturbin lan zhan till wei ying ask him not to and a-yuan is like i don wan i don wan i don wan, i wan sit here AHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HE IS TOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove:. and even look at both of them like he thinkin r u 2 love birds? :blobjoy::blobjoy: and puttin his small hand on wei ying to clam him down :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:. no wonder a-yuan is the light for both lan zhan and wei ying.

and hw a-yuan went to say sry to wei ying and tells him to go find his sis is just awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and even cheer him up by sayin "just turn into a bird can alreadi" and "nevermind i bring u go see her" "lets becomes bird and starts flappin his hands like a bird" and makin wei ying do the same oso :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

and seriously the JIN ppl :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:zixuan like die die don wan wei ying to com and see his son. but he let up onli for his wife haizzzzzzzzzzzzz such a peacock. and this damn JGY got and purposely say about wei ying and zixun to him just to bring wei ying down

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    lololol so those stright ppl actually thought tat LWj was an enemy and wanted to steal WWX notes on resentful energy and the tiger seal and contol the cultivation world??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTFFFFFFF (i saw some post about it on twitter LOLOLOLOLOL) like LWJ is secretly plotting to take those away from wwx he dies den control the world like WTF IS WIF TAT LOGIC :facepalm: :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:

OHHHH xiao zhan meta is gdddddddddddddddddddddddd
    ohhhhhhhh at least we hav piggy backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk better den nth :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove: faster episode 36 i wan skip to nxt wk oso ahahahah ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the waitttttttt. damn think hav to wait till tmw den can watch 31 and 32
    im thinkin its xue yang, like since he is the onli one hu can com realli close to wei ying in usin resentful energy and he even recreated the other half of the tiger seal in the novel. so i won be suprised if its xue yang.

but AHHAHAHAAH WTF su she OMG PLS NO tat fker is TOO FKIN WEAK to even handle the resentful energy and will end up becomin a walkin crospe or a zombie in the live action if he were to actually try to use resentful energy. and beside su she has no FKIN BALLS TO DO IT AHHAAHHAHAHAHA IMO. he had to resort to the hundred hole curse to get rid of Jin Zixun and not by just slicing his damn head or killin him on the battlefield or make it look like he died
    for me JZX LITEREALLY DOES NTH AT ALL in the live action like he even stop yanli from goin to find wei ying when wei ying took the wen ppl to burail mounds. he stop her from goin and ask her to stay at koi tower when she said she wans to go like WTF in the end he oso see wei ying as a person tat needed to be pluck out. and he doesnt even bother when ppl talk bad about yanli? (did tat happen yet or not yet lol my chinese is to sucky to understand without subssssssss :blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:). he is onli torelarting wei ying for yanli but i think if he can get rid of wei ying he would oso like to do tat, so tat yanli won hav to be wif a "monster" "evil" "heretic" person :facepalm:

he oso don hav much screen time lol which is gd hahah don wan see his face. im like wei ying don wan to see the peapcock face. :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

9. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg ep 31 and 32 is a pain....!!!

And that mysterious person who played the flute to disrupt Wei Ying's control is Jin Guangyao right?!?!?!? If so god I HATE HIM FOR THIS!!!! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: (my mind goes to JGY for this...But then it could have been Xue Yang too.....)

I was hoping I get like a little at the end to be back to the present timeline to soothe me but it ended like this :blob_teary:

P.S. the only good thing that comes out of this episode and this is the ONLY good thing...Is Lan Zhan protecting Wei Ying!!! but these two episodes I am not going to revisit again on my end!!! :blobsad:
    OK no bridal carry but a piggy back is still good!! :aww:

I love Xiao Zhan's response because he always gives answers to show how he understands Wei Ying well and I'm really glad he's the actor that plays Wei Ying because he makes this show all the more interesting to watch. Same can be said for WYB on Lan Zhan!

setsuna3025 likes this.
  10. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can tell it was totally botched directing for JZX’s death lol. like I feel they wanted to keep the scene the same, but the actors weren’t properly instructed on how act it out. but then I told myself okay maybe WWX really lost his damn mind over his flute, fine fine...

I mean I have been okay with the weirdness these past eps cos I thought they were going somewhere with it ie WWX becoming more emotionally unstable and it was gonna come together in the Nightless City scene, but no it didn’t...

the sad truth is CQL have completely stripped WWX of modao and his status as the grandmaster or founder of anything. changing the title of the drama to the name of his flute is already telling. he’s just basically a dude that got wrapped up in negative energy and had to use it to survive. his skill isn’t special and they’ve shown several times that the Wen clan are the originator so anyone can use it. they have made him “soft” and I HAVE made peace with that, I really did, but yeah I just can’t accept Su She upstaging him lmao. esp since they have cut Su She out of most scenes so far. just anyone else, even JGY.... Xue Yang best case scenario it doesn’t look too good with all damning screencaps

11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just thinking, maybe Lan Zhan’s discipline whip did come from like what happened in the novel, because anything that happened after Yanli died, where Wei Ying lost control is now off-screen, so just like what happened in the novel, in the live action, Lan Zhan took Wei Ying away from the others and hid him (in order to protect him).

Eitherway, we know that Lan Zhan did received the discipline whips from the previews, so I think it would make more sense if the reason behind why he got those whips is just like what happened in the novel, i.e. he didn’t just protected Wei Ying, but he went against his sect and injured the elders in order to protect Wei Ying. Anyways, this is just my guess, but instead of getting 33 whips, he only got ‘that much’, so it is still severe, but not as severe (where he was rendered unable to get out of bed), like in the novel, so that’s why he went to the Siege to save Wei Ying (like what happened in the beginning of Episode 1)?

Anyways, these are just my guesses, so let’s just wait and see. I do love the reason behind why he got those whips like in the novel, so I hope the live action will stay true to that (for the fans).

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  12. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear lord... that video... :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::aww::aww::aww::aww:

It should be illegal to be so gorgeous!! Thanks for posting it!

Also I can't wait to see the piggy back ride!! This is going to be gooooood. I really do love how the show creators are doing their best to give fans little tidbits of WangXian. It's hard with the censorship but they're still managing to sneak tiny moments in.

setsuna3025 likes this.
  13. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg Ep 35 preview with WWX taking Jin Ling's curse and Ep 36 preview with drunk LWJ...can't wait for next week xD So excited to go back to present time and get some lighthearted scenes again after all these painful episodes >.<

Also so excited for thissss:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  14. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
    This...is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I am now convinced that this drama cannot end badly.

15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    On second thought, us getting Lan Zhan piggy-back Wei Ying in the live-action is better than nothing, because, honestly, I really doubt that bridal carry would possible, because, that would be too much hassle for WYB on XZ xD :blobjoy::blobjoy:

This isn't the donghua/manhua or the novel, because that can be easily done, for actors actually acting it out is a different story, am I making sense here? I tend to ramble on and let my heart/mind describe what I want to say :blobsweat:

P.S: I also agree that they changed so much in that sense that they really toned down Wei Ying's badass-ness (I tend to try to avoid talking about this, since I prefer Wei Ying to be the one who invented the Stigian Tiger Seal, I prefer no one can learn how to 'play the flute' to control the corpse the way Wei Ying / Yiling Patriarch can, so this is what bothered me in the Live-Action/Changes, however, I've accepted that because the other parts to this live-action (positives) makes up for the parts I don't quite like, so on it's own, this live-action have been enjoyable so for me in this Drama.

Can I take that as something positive? All I ask for is for Wangxian to remain inseparable in the live-action, for the ending so :blob_zipper_mouth:

If someone can reassure me it's positive, I'll gladly take this news, but if it's negative, then please don't tell me (my heart will literally stop/can't move on from it....) :blob_teary:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  16. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to jump to next week to watch these episode's :blobmelt:

I wonder if we will get the moment where Wei Ying said "what about this" and he points to himself and Lan Zhan replied saying "mine" in the novel and Wei Ying misunderstood and thought he meant Bichen loll. I will be happy if they put this in :aww: but I'm not going to put my hopes that high. I'll appreciate any scenes I can get that is similar to Canon.

Anyways I've seen screenshots of Lan Zhan stealing chickens for Wei Ying loll so I can't wait to watch that part on my end!!! :aww:

YaoiMom22 and setsuna3025 like this.
  18. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwww :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blobcatblush:blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs

Is this from a PV? He is touching his ribbon too so cuuuuuteeeeeblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs

:blob_patpat:

Sauling likes this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Lil Wei Ying on its own is from the PV :blobicecreamlove:

But the one with Lan Zhan, that's fanmade :bloblove: still looks so good though :aww:

And yes!! Wei Ying is absolutely adorable!! :aww:

P.S. so happy to see you posting in here again!!! :aww:

Nyann likes this.
  20. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow that looks totally real! :aww: and can I have the link?

Thanks! :blobpats:

Sauling likes this.