Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    You can still pre-order it here from what I know, though I pre-ordered mines on AmiAmi. This one is on Lan Wangji here
    Apparently all these different expressions, and these actions comes with the package, so you can change them to whichever one you want :aww:
    E.g. Wei Ying have one where he's holding Emperor Smile, he have one where he's playing the flute and another one where he's holding the apple, whereas Lan Zhan package comes with him holding the Quqin, him holding the rabbit and him holding his Bichen, so it just depends on how you want to put together on your end (I am so tempted to get 3 of each xD :blobsweat:but it's too expensive! :blob_coughblood:)

YaoiMom22, setsuna3025 and AI Xin like this.
  2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey not bad, this just might be it! Lan Zhan being so worried about Wei Ying's condition that he connects with him spiritually inside Wei Ying's dream (maybe) which shows back in those times when he was still on the street and was running away from the dogs or something. I think something like this is plausible where it happened as an additional filler but doesn't disrupt the canon source because it's not really a reality but just something that happened in the dream verse. Kinda like how Wei Ying entered Jin Ling's dream verse.

Maybe they will have that in the audio drama but putting this in the donghua? honestly with how they've been handling the story, I really doubt it :( at least for me before episode 6 (Season 2) I had hopes for a blindfold kiss and a bridal carry but now... :(

But who knows maybe we will get something special for Wangxian later, one can hope

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    YaoiMom22 and Lucasta MeiMei like this.
  3. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like when other characters find out about the hardship the mc went through, especially when they never speak of it in details or at all. And now that Lan Zhan is the one who will see this, oh man, there will be pain coming to punch him in the guts.

Sauling and YaoiMom22 like this.
  4. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or does this totally go.

YaoiMom22 likes this.
  5. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Sauling, YaoiMom22 and setsuna3025 like this.
  6. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ohjhhhhhhhhhhhh cool. :aww::aww:. pre-ordered wwx and lwj nendriod hahaha. but damn the wwx one cost me 99 SGD tat is fkin ex man i vomit blood sia :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:. u wan get 3 so can hav sperate holdin things rite? so no need keep changin them rite hahaha. but ur money fly out of the window in a sec sia ahhaha. the lwj nedriod was pre-order from another site was cheaper its onli like 67 SGD wayyyyyyyyyy cheaper LOLOLOL. too otakumode website says tat wwx nendriod is out of stock. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: so end up pre-order from the link u gav me and its 99 SGD :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blobfearful::blobfearful:. but nvm its wwx nendriod my first nendriod i get so its ok bleed a bit nvm ahhahahah

Sauling and AI Xin like this.
  7. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There, there. At least you got them both haha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: congrats both of you and those who pre-ordered. I'll probably pass on them. When you haven't earned any money, don't use your savings carelessly, unless limited. :blob_coffee: Is this the first time you've bleed this much and left with bruised wallet, Setsuna-oniisan? Curious :blobcheeky:

Sauling, setsuna3025 and YaoiMom22 like this.
  8. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG sorry to barge in, haven't been here for a loooong time, but now that I've finished watching the drama I'm so desperate and hooked again. Have you all seen the end? What do you think about it?

I'm a bit disappointed that..

the production team had the weird idea to make them go seperate ways.... ok they kind of hinted that they met again later (how much later, who knows) but never really showed it a bit unsatisfying that is. Moreover this is just so unlike their characters... LZ would never leave WY side, as shown in the drama even, he regretted no being at his side during nevernight. Going seperate ways is just ridiculous and as far as I know them staying together and roaming the world doesnt harm any Chinese censoring policy... sorry for my rant...

also dissappointed that...
    they left out the confession scene completely not even Lan Zhans Brother scolding WY.... nothing ...

Apart from that, i really liked the Leads, Lan Zhan really has got a beautiful face! ;) now I can't watch the donghua anymore because I'm too used seeing them as real actors lol. I feel so empty after having watched this, so I wanted to rant and review a little here.

Sauling and baka8roukanako like this.
  9. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    on one item like this small yes:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. the rest is all in bulks and alot of items ahhaha so more worth it i guess since its a bunch of stuff

AI Xin likes this.
  10. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In interview where they ask cast members - who is the visual of the group/bully of the group etc..
    everyone unanimously says XZ is the "beauty" (i mean not handsome but beauty.. a few said handsome but everyone says b'ful.. eyes are b'ful ; face is b'ful etc etc)

Same interview, they asked NHS to give some XZ Yibo story.. and he said when we first met (script reading), both of them are unbelievably cold people.. coldest amongst the cast
    Both don't like to talk, very silent .. and yibo's countenance is colder

Both of them were sitting in one corner doing some "weird" exercises and when asked both said, it keeps swelling less

Me:
    Script reading when yibo was laughing so hard because of XZ..
    and then how the Behind the scene story unfolded, we all saw that :)

It is nice, romantic or not, to strike such an amazing vibe.. and this connect..
    happes so rarely in life

11. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wen Clan: Sister died, brother kind of survived
    Jian Clan: Sister died, brother survived
    Nie Clan: Brother died, brother survived
    LangLing Clan: Everybody died
    Gusu : a big fat nothing!

:)

12. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I delete the previous post since I realised that you were talking about brothers/sisters. They even put me to give a reason so I just simply said that I'm an idiot.

Anyway, why do you say it like it's a bad thing? The pattern shouldn't be applied to everybody. It's not like they had it all roses. Although they seem to have it the best out of all the sects. Maybe because of their status and reputation of being righteous? Maybe because of armour plot and the fact that the author didn't want to kill any of them?

Lan XiChen is in seclusion for who knows how long. We never hear of him again. Maybe he'll stay there forever like his father or have the same fate in the future. Maybe he wished he was dead together with his sworn brothers. Who knows, who knows. Well, he needs to pay a price for being so damn naive. But I'm glad he didn't die at least. I mean, if he died... then we would never have our happy ending wangxian since both are dense af.
    ^
    I think I just found the reason for his survival.

(I don't even count Wangji as being dead. I wouldn't be here if it happened :blobsleepless:)

13. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    relax.. it is supposed to be a joke..
    if at all that just shows gusu lan is the most powerful.. nobody gets to kill anybody

Although given gay streak of the two jades, not sure how will the clan expand.. but yeah whatever

14. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    That smiley face makes me think that you didn't like that no one from Gusu died. (That emoji is a curse against humanity. It's usually used to show displeasure, at least at my place so that's why I assumed that) But even so, I never meant to be rude? Was I? It was not my intention really. I was just fooling around too. I usually write long essays so don't take it as an attack or something.

Well, their salvation would be Lan Qiren... Given that, the Lan Clan will go extinct soon.

15. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    emoji is a smiley.. its a joke..but yea if author kills someone.. i don't mind either.. ha ha
    Lan qiren is a lost cause... no semen coming out of there ever :)

16. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I get it, I get it. We have different opinions about that cursed emoji. :notlikeblob:
    They have JingYi too, although I don't know how much that helps. :blobjoy:

17. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BTW..which country would this be? will remember to not use it there or atleast with people from there..this is most often used emoji

oh is JY direct lan descendent? i somehow thought he isn't..
    if he is true blood then we are good..

he is born to be a charismatic cassinova

Lucasta MeiMei likes this.
  18. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I prefer to not say it since anonymity purposes. Sorry. But I will at least say that I'm from Europe. I don't know how much that helps but still :blobjoy: It's really strange how a simple emoji can differ so much from country to country though. I assumed everyone thinks the same thing about it. I'm ignorant. :blobsweat_2:

And yes, JingYi is a Lan by blood! I mean, he has the Lan name so it would be strange if he wasn't. (Sizhui is a special case).

19. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where to watch the latest raw episode? The youtube link that was posted here has been deleted. Thank you

20. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link

Yes, that person told in the comments that it will be erased after 48 hours. Here's another one though!

Sa76 likes this.