Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the link. Does anyone have news regarding the episodes. Is it really true that we only have 8 episodes or did they really plan to make some couple episodes more?

Can't believe how fast the anime went. Then we have to wait for the third season for a couple years more.

2. Lucasta MeiMei

Lucasta MeiMei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! That's what I would like to know too. From what I read and everything it seems that there are only 8 after all. Some rumours say that they might do more and give it to us after a few months. Like a continuation for this season. I heard a lot of people saying that they couldn't make a full season now because they ran out of time and remained with only 8. I'm not sure.

But we can't be sure since I don't think the official weibo gave any news about it. From what I know there were 3 seasons confirmed since the beginning so we might have a longer 3rd one. Or just rushed ending.

I wish they could give us details about what happened or what happens or what they want to do with it. They just seem to like dropping the bomb out of nowhere. :blobjoy:

Sa76 likes this.
  3. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone who has literally started with the novel (I've finished Untamed), I wanted to ask.. fast forward in the future, does Shizui get officially adopted as Wangji's son? Or adopted as just as a member of the Lan family?
    Also, does he ever come back to Gusu Lan after leaving with Wen Ning (ep 50) ?

4. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's clearly stated in the novel if Lan Wangji adopts him as his son or not. Because of all that respect thing going on we never see SiZhui address him as father (he did call him dad, but that was before WWX's death) and Lan Wangji surely didn't call him son. But since he took him and gave him the Lan name, it's kind of an adoption I guess, that's how I see it anyway. I know that SiZhui sees him as a father figure or a brother.

Of course. SiZhui's home is Cloud Recesses.
    although he breaks the rules and goes night hunting with Wen Ning bringing the others with them too :blobjoy:

5. Ashley999

Ashley999 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But from what I hear there will be confession scene lol But im not sure whether there will be or not
    fr hope that there will be one :blobupset::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

6. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope what you say to be the truth. But after seeing that they took away almost every scene that could lead to a romantic relationship between the two, my hopes are kind of down.

If they do though, I'll forgive every single one of them for the mess that is season 2 right now :blobjoy:

7. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, same, originally, I hadn't thought they had read the novel, but I'm glad they did, because it shows they put a lot of effort into playing their characters effectively with care :blobicecreamlove: Well, obviously the directors would know, even Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo knows the relationship to Wangxian in canon :blobamused: I mean, check out this BTS and see what Xiao Zhan wrote :blobamused: I'm not sure why he wrote 'WangXiao' though :blobrofl: [but it was cute lollll] :blobmelt:

Yup, Yup, that's the main point, to support the creators/writer there :aww:

Oh wow, they become so popular that they even have a Korean Version too? :aww: That's great! :blobparty: If they ever release an English version, I will so get it on my end! :aww::aww: [But at that time, I do hope that they keep to the original spelling of the character names in Pingyin, since it will be awkward otherwise :blobsweat:]

Yeah, I get what you mean here:blobowoevil_horns: :blobrofl: That's true *sigh* :blobconfounded:

I heard that they've finished translating HOB main story now? :cookie: But I have yet to catch up on my end :blobsweat:

Same, Same, :blobicecreamlove: Do you love He Xuan? :aww: Personally for me, I love him on my end! I'm just sad about him and Shi Qingxuan, to me, I strongly believe that He Xuan cares for Shi Qingxuan a lot on his end, even when he's being tsundere about it :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Ahh, I see, that's understandable, though for me, I think when it comes to online shopping, I always get worry about whether the shipping will arrive safely or not :blobupset: And so, I always ended up buying the shipping that have a tracking :blobupset: Even though it's expensive :blobupset: But good luck in getting your package once it arrives :cookie:

Yeah, it's suitable for all skin types. My skin is sensitive, but I think this brand is really good :blobReach: So you should try using it too if you want :blobbunny:

I have a bunch of head-canons on my end on the rabbits names, so yeah, (whatever it is, it is very much Wei Ying/Wangxian) related :bloblove::bloblove::blobrofl:

Mmn, I love them on my end, Rabbits are adorable :blobbunny::blobbunny: That's true, since I feel the same too, once I can take care of myself, and have more free time, I will raise a rabbit one day. I also would want to raise a dog on my end too :blobicecreamlove: But good luck with you getting one, despite your allergy, maybe you will find a solution to this :blobwink:

Really? It's the first I've seen of it, but maybe this was on Taobao or something before? :cookie:

In regards to this, I actually checked Goodreads on my end to read reviews (and spoilers XD) to a novel before I buy it, but I honestly think that sometimes what those readers dislike isn't all that bad to me when I read it, I guess this just shows that each one of us have different ways of accepting/liking something in regards to fictional stories. Like for e.g. Some people hated:
    Fifty Shades of Grey, but honestly for me, I do love it, not for the BDSM side of things, but more towards how the characters changed for the better, and the development side of things, I feel that people are really missing out by not giving this story a chance imo. FSOG is more than just what haters said it to be, but then I can go on and on about saying how it's a good love-story, however, at the end of the day, if people are being close-minded about this, then it's just a waste of my effort

Back on topic, I really hope that all this hate/drama for MXTX will subside soon, because it's just really sad/depressing to see... :blobconfounded:

Ayyye, hahaha, I'm still disappointed with the animation/design for Scum Villain though, my ideal SV design is that cover on the novel I've purchased.

Shizun aside, I'm most bitter about Luo Binghe design... :blobupset: It doesn't do his character justice, and as a Luo Binghe fan, I'm just urgh :sushi_no:He's much handsomer, but the design of him in the animation just really disappoints. Even fanarts looks better than that design imo... :blob_teary:

Wait, is the Incense Burner to the Audio Drama released?! :blobfearful::blobfearful:

Well, whenever you watched the donghua to Season 2, Episode 6, you can share your thoughts :cookie: I already did on my end haha :blobowoevil_horns:
    But here's a lil art for you to lift your spirits :blobgift:
    [​IMG]

HOLY WOW!!!!! :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:THAT LOOKS SO GOOD~!! :aww::aww::aww::aww:
    But I honestly, can't eat it on my end, since I don't have the heart to cut them apart :blobsalt:

Ai Xin 妹妹, have fun! :blobhug: I'll miss seeing you in here, but we'll see you when you come back ~ :blobgift:[

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Congrats to you in pre-ordering! :cookie::cookie: Yeah, that's expensive, but it's better than being 100 SGD for you :blobwink: (So I'm guessing because you said SGD, you live in Singapore? :blobnom:) The conversion rate for you in getting from that site works out cheaper for you than me, because when I did the conversion, not including shipping just USD $60 for Wei Wuxian, it costs like AU $88.76 which in conversion to SGD $83.31 and this is just the figure alone. If I am adding shipping on top, it will be like AU $125.74 = SGD $118.02 :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood: But the site I got this on works out cheaper for the Wei Wuxian figure, so it saves some $$ for me :blobsweat: Even though I still ended up ordering other MDZS merchandize from that site I gave you last time, so I ended up spending $$ on other merchandize from that site on my end :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blobsweat::blobsweat:

I do want to get 3 because I really don't want to switch it, so I can just have that fixed :aww: But I can't because getting 3 of Wei Ying, would mean getting 3 of Lan Zhan as well, and that's like 6 in total, and I can't afford that much :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood: Yeah, I also notice from another site for Lan Zhan is cheaper, so that's good that you were able to get that at a cheaper rate :cookie:

I'm still waiting for mines to be shipped :blobsalt:

妹妹, that's a very wise advise :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: But, but, but...... I can't help it, honestly, when I see all these merchandizes, I can't resist:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::
    So, I ended up buying these on my end :blobsweat::blobsweat:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You probably don't want to know how much I ended up spending just on MDZS alone :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood: [No, like seriously I think I need to really save up on my end :blobdead::blobdead: (lol)

YaoiMom22 and setsuna3025 like this.
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    You are not alone here when it comes to what LZ showed at the final episode where he can't go with Wei Ying (yet) :blob_teary::blob_teary: I even made a post in here previously when I first watched the ending (in raws)... That is something I don't like in CQL, and wish it was done differently because it's not like we ask them to kiss, confess, get marry, do papapa, all we ask is for them to physically seen on screen implied traveling together to where the chaos is, night hunts together etc. When Lan Zhan showed me that decision at the end, it really doesn't make sense and my understanding to his character, so in the end, I just take this more as an AU. Ignoring that bit that I didn't like, in the overall the Untamed actually did a lot better than I initially gave it credit for, and while there are also some parts I didn't like (which I won't go into detail), but in the overall, considering how there are restrictions set, I'm still very happy to have watched The Untamed and gotten to know the casts, in my eyes, all the actors did an excellent job, especially Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo, and I love them so much on my end, I just watch each and every BTS videos I come across with :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

As far as confession goes, I already knew there won't be a confession because there are restrictions in China, so while I really wish there will be one, but at the same time, I can understand why there won't be one. Still it doesn't negate how strong Wangxian is in this live action ;)

Still, in terms of my imagination to Wei Ying and Lan Zhan and the other characters, there's not one that is fixed for me, but since I was first introduced into MDZS through the donghua, their design left a deep impact on me when I'm reading the novel, but to me, I love each and every adaptation design [on the characters I like] <3

10. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lucasta MeiMei
    https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4409987894062190#&gid=1&pid=1
    [​IMG]

So basically, there are some set target goals. If the goals are reached, then we'll be getting a new song called Xian Yun and the donghua WangXian VAs' (A-Jie & Bian Jiang) duet for the OP Drunken Dreams. Ofc if the goals are reached, then the last two episodes (22+23) will be released on the 31st together at 9AM CST.

Lavinia and Lucasta MeiMei like this.
  11. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! That part confused me so much! Thank you! I bet those goals will be reached in no time since I have faith in the fandom

Kikoeru likes this.
  12. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries lol. Apparently, we're already halfway through the targets

Lucasta MeiMei likes this.
  13. Lucasta MeiMei

Reading List:
    Link
    They move fast :blobjoy: So it's coming to an end, huh. I'm quite sad right now. I hope they will announce at the end of the last episode see you in 2020 like they did last year.

14. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH U COMIN TO SINGAPOREEEEEEEE. DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IM NOT IN SINGAPORE SADDDDDDDDDDD:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::blob_teary::blob_teary: if not can show u around ahhahahahha will be goin to taiwan for 6 days so will miss each other ahahhahaha. damn :blobjoy::blobjoy: enjoy urself.

yes i live in singapore ahahha. WOW:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:TAT IS EVEN MORE EX DEN MINE if u include the shippin i will cough alot of blood sia :blob_coughblood::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat_2:. my guess is the rate is different for the shippin to different countires. tat is y ur one is higher den mine. still shock at the price u got it at. :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat:. i hope it will be worth it when it comes hahaha.

ya the site where i got lan zhan was cheaper (which was so gd) and i just OK! GET IT ! AHHAHAHAHAHA don wait cause left 2 onli so faster pre-order ahhahah

hahahh not wantin to change them ya i knw tat feel cause its abit troublesome sometimes ahhahaha total 6 OMG so mani ahahha. speakin of so mani i saw a tiwtter post tat some ppl literally bought like at least 6 or more wwx nendriod. (think its like a few ppl combine and take photo). but got one person bought 3 or 4 i think the pic onli show 2 but below i think still hav 2 more ahhaha. OMG THOSE PPL CAN BE HARDCORE IN GETTIN WWX nendriod ahahhaha. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

ahahhahahahahha damn those standee r nice oso from the same website as the wwx nendriod one? nw i oso wan get those standees so cool wif the rabbits some more :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:.

i knw its hard to resist. for em its worse cause im a stitch/ one piece fanatic. i got hell lot of one piece collectables and figures, and puzzles, stitch soft toy alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. ahjahjajajajahhahahahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:.

MDZS still new so not so much on the merch ahahahhah but maybe will be expandin. and yes had to control and save money ahhahahaha if not cannot survive LOLOLOL:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  15. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can i listen to raw audio drama?
    the translated one hasn't updated in ages.. they are still at season 3 episode 4

16. Lavinia

Lavinia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's ending this week then?? :blob_teary::blob_teary: Since we're halfway already then no doubt the goal will be reached, i'm not sure whether to be happy or sad i thought we had until next week but it looks like it's gonna end early like CQL.

Also looks like baby Wangxian meeting will happen in last episode(?) this makes it all the more interesting, now i'm more curious if it really did happen or if it's just an illusion :hmm: Ahh this Saturday will be a crazy one, well guys it's been fun but i guess all good things come to an end :blobpensive:

17. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    That's great, I think me and my friend have plans to visit Singapore next year, well just thinking, haven't decided yet haha.

Yeah, that website that I gave you is expensive :blob_coughblood::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blobsalt::blobsalt::blobsalt::blobsalt: That's why I pre-ordered mines at a different site (i.e. AmiAmi) when it was first released for pre-order, and it works out cheaper for me getting it from there, because it's only AU $99 = SGD $92.67 instead of AU $125.74 = SGD $118.02 :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

Yeah, most likely the rate haha :blob_teary::blob_teary:

That's good that you were able to pre-order yours with just 2 left :blobwink: Now we can both have it! :aww::aww:

I'm so envious of those people who actually got all 6, i.e. 3 of each, I would want them too!! :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:
    Oh, those people getting more than 1 can be really hardcore, and they really don't spare us any mercy since we only just wanted ONE! :blobsalt::blobsalt:

Apparently the Wei Ying Nenderoid (on the site I gave you) is all sold out, so you're lucky you got that fast :blobangel:

Yeah, it's on the same site I gave you :cookie: I know right, the Wei Ying and Lan Zhan with the rabbit one is so pretty omg, I want them!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: There's actually the Yiling Patriarch with the crane:
    [​IMG]

That one is nice too! :aww::blobnosebleed: But I personally love the one where they're holding rabbits better:
    [​IMG]

That site is actually expensive (for me), but I still ended up getting those on my end because I love them so much :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: But yeah, I understand that save up is important too, but you're a 'One Piece' fan? As in 'One Piece' the anime/manga 'One Piece'? :cookie: My friend is into that though for me, I only watched like a few episodes (Since it's too long for me to keep up) :blobsweat:

Yeah, die hard fans, will be die hard fans, but yup! Got to save up or we can't survive (haha). But on my end, my room is so full of anime/manga etc, haha, so many figurines/plushies haha :blobrofl::blobrofl:

AI Xin, setsuna3025 and YaoiMom22 like this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG, My dream finally came true!!! :aww::aww: I always wanted for the donghua Wangxian song to be release in vocal format, and now it's finally out! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: But too bad it's not sang by male singers, since it defeats the purpose of the song by Lan Wangji the way the Audio Drama and the Live Action has it, but I'll take whatever I can get! :bloblove::bloblove:

AI Xin, setsuna3025 and YaoiMom22 like this.
  20. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries XD I bet the donghua VAs will sing the song for a special release like this one in the future. Probably for the future end of S3?

But yes! I'm already loving the song!

YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.