LCD The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by kiara8, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    He knelt again, after SZ used HanGuang-Jun as a way to calm little mistress :D

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... I have to read again

3. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I shall assume LWJ is really flexible like an acrobat, so he could probably do a high kick...

kiara8 likes this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

veihakase and MikotoP like this.
  5. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg XD I could imagine drunk LWJ doing that to WWX

Moy and kiara8 like this.
  6. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    My reaction to ch 44 : Too cute, too cute, too cute!!!!
    I'm going to die of cuteness overload

Moy likes this.
  7. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    XD Did Lan Zhan knock himself out thinking that WWX kissing him is just a dream?? lol
    That is really cute.

8. Ginkaisui

Ginkaisui Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone knows why its taking long for the next update ? everything okay ? ><

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Calm down

10. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    Things aren't that okay IRL, as spring break is coming soon, which means that exams and projects are flying all over the place. The next chapter also happens to be the longest one yet, so I may be on hiatus for another week or so... I'll definitely make up for it during spring break ;;

Shizuka15, veihakase, Aeli and 3 others like this.
  11. Ginkaisui

Ginkaisui Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh I'm sorry to hear that, I hope everything goes alright irl and I was just worried xD thanks alot for all the hard work and goodluck with exams I will continue to wait patiently ;D

12. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally catched up again! :blobparty: (since I saw that yi city arc was going to be quite the ride....)
    Oh gods, what a messed up guy was that XY! He hated and yet loved XXC at the same time, but was too crazy and obsessed that he ended up killing him to obtain... as if only something under his total control wouldn't leave him..................................... of course! He is a maniac! Who the hell would want to stay near him?! :sweating_profusely:
    I wonder if he really have died.... maybe come back as a fierce corpse?

And the people who were after the body parts of that ex- Nie sect master (did I get the ame right?) and also got the seal now...... were they really people who knew that XY was alive or was it just a coincidence? As for it being Jin sect leader the culprit......... I think it's more likely that the culprit is the current head of the Nie sect, maybe he was looking for a way to get stronger different from his clan and thought of WWX's method, maybe refining it?

And WWX.... I wonder if WWX's reaction is truly his or is it from the cut-sleeve body that he inhabits, or both?:hmm:
    And Lan Zhan, such an innocent behavior :blobnosebleed:
    The meaning of the ribbon~, does he feels now that he's been sexually harassing LZ by taking liberties with the ribbon? Or does he feels that he is much close with LZ than he thinks? :blobthinkingsmirk:

Shizuka15, Yuslia and alexfilia like this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Head to the spoiler thread if you want more info

14. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooo!!
    No spoiler! No spoiler!
    [​IMG]

SorceressPol likes this.
  15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft
    Those realism gif scares me more

16. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao XD
    28515880_1775810832478027_685720406593356420_o.jpg

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuslia likes this.
  18. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Fightoooo neee!!~ are you perhaps loaded with exams ? I wish you all the best

19. Fujoshi4747

Fujoshi4747 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @K.san can i ask what was the chinese word used by the author to describe jin guangyao's face? I am curious what word it is, I have an eight year old's comprehension of chinese and i can't think what that word.might be.

20. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh gods!
    At the beginning of last chapter I thought it would be a light chapter but I was wrong, so wrong!
    I always wondered from where the hell did Mo Xuanyu got to learn diabolism, since it shouldn't be something that a normal sect would let openly at a library (I'm looking at you Fuyaou sect) and as for why the thing about MXY harassing someone of the sect ended with him being kicked out instead of been thrown under the rug.......... but now all makes sense.............. MXY really looked up to his capable big brother JGY to the point of worshiping and obeying everything (maybe a platonic love, but would never come true since they were siblings and could only be worshiping), as such JGY made use of him that mindless slave to test/study about diabolism in secret (maybe he had the talent?)............... but something went wrong, be it that it was something that went too far that it went against MXY's conscience and he opposed JGY and as such was dealt with (made him go crazy), or some of the magics backfired at MXY (like that same paper technique that WWX is using, that could make a person go mad)..... MXY's use came to an end and he decided to throw him away in a peaceful way................ and as such we have a scene of MXY acting crazy like a mad cut-sleeve towards his own brother (side effect) and kicked out........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... but........ was WWX brought back part of JGY's calculation or accidental? That crazy Xue Yang was probably left to try and piece together WWX' soul, maybe even MXY was trying too and even when crazy and already kicked out he actually succeed in doing it and made that inviting the soul to his body........ and one of his targets of vengeance is JGY (if I remember correctly MXY's body had many self injuries that corresponded to each revenge and there was some left?)?
    But "MXY" appeared again in front of JGY, did he perceive it wasn't MXY and maybe someone else invited in his body? Or did he think that the side effect (craziness) came to an end yet he still had some problems with his memories and naturally don't act like he used to anymore? Or that "MXY" is planning something?...... but from JL's reaction it didn't seem that WWX's acting is that off the mark of how MXY acted before.........

Those body parts of that old friend... were they actually left near those people who killed him? But because of MXY's mind wasn't good he let it loose?

Then, about Qin Su and JGY's ambition....... don't tell me that the degenerate previous sect leader actually also put his hands on his subordinate's wife and she got pregnant (maybe unsure who was the father....) = QS = they are half siblings that got married and even had a child = incestuous relationship, and by the way JGY was talking he was actually aware of this and still married her for the support that her father could give to him that could help him become the next head......... and the child, maybe he was doing some experiments on him? Maybe even thinking of using him to seal WWX in his body (differing from the invitation for revenge that gives free will, it would be attempting on making him an obedient slave) so he could continue his studies?
    Also, for the sake of being the next head........ don't tell me that he is the one behind WWX's and JZS's (who should have been the next head) confrontation which lead to death? Maybe he and his father were already acting behind the scenes back then.......?

........................................................................ or is he actually not JGY but Wen Ruohan? Or just that Wen Ruohan's way of doing things got on his like or it just rubbed on him and brought out his real self?..........:hmm:

So many crazy conspiracy theories :blobdizzy:
    Don't tell me that at the end it was all aliens :sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    Shizuka15, Aeli, Yuslia and 1 other person like this.