LCD The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by kiara8, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw is ever revealed what happened to JGY son ? I don't want the spoiler just know if it's revealed or not.

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    yeap it is told later in the story

Shizuka15 likes this.
  3. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link

4. altherin

altherin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious about wat happens and looked to see if the mtl was readable. Obviously I can't read the paid version on jjwxc but I did look at the free versions on other sites and I noticed something weird.

I noticed there's a somewhat large section that isn't translated. It's a section that comes at the end of chapter 46 and before the start of 47.

Of course I could be wrong but I did check two different free sites and the section shows up there. So is it just me or is there a difference between the raws on jjwxc and other places? Which is the latest updated one?

5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 2 versions around ...the first one and the revised one that got published ...in the second one the author made minor changes and added some things but in both of them the plot is the same

6. altherin

altherin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia : Oh I see! Thx for the reply.

Which one is getting translated though? Version 1 or 2?

7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Np ...the second one!!

8. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't tell me that the real sucessor of Wen sect was JGY and he actually succeeded in bring it to the shadows were it remains hidden until now?
    That guy is surely petty!
    Too scheming! Now I'm more sure that he used someone's knife to get rid of his brother!

9. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    “一张很占便宜的脸。”

10. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU

11. Fujoshi4747

Fujoshi4747 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you no wonder the people on tv tropes translated it as cheap haha

12. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 49
    Something seems wrong. Too damn wrong!
    Wen RuoHan was one of the strongest people (if not the strongest) that WWX had ever seen, yet, to fall from a back stab from a little ant just like that? And with lots of his sect members around? And Jin GuanYao being able to escape with the injured Nie MengJue (dragging him)? And for JGY being able to successfully ascend his rank on Wen sect and still be able to covertly send messages out? You kidding, right? It was all a ploy to make they think that they won over Wen sect, right?

Seeing in Nie HuaiSang heart the fear of learning the sword (because of it's side effects) he started to lead him more and more astray, so that after NMJ died they (Nie sect) wouldn't be a problem anymore. Growing the rift between Jiang sect and the others by sidelining them...... maybe if JC supported WWX it would be a good excuse to eliminate the sect but JC didn't and even went for his head, but was still far from others. Deceiving the Lan sect is so easy...........
    As for the Jin sect.... to be able to be the next head is necessary to achieve great merits, kill the successor, give what they want, and spoil (lead to a bad path) the successor candidate and if possible ruim his reputation (the illegitimate kid that was said to have been brought back was probably Mo XuanYu).

Now, everything is done. What is waiting for? What will be his next move?

alexfilia likes this.
  13. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!
    That Jin GuanYao sure is something!
    And LXC is a complete idiot! Couldn't he see how things were getting riled up too fast? How could it be a coincidence that his brother WWX barged in the room knowing of the place and that wife being there? And her killing herself? They weren't even able to talk with each other, so how could it be WWX's fault that she killed herself? And the sword, there's only him who says about the sword being sealed, no other evidence whatsoever... and just because someone died and their soul scattered doesn't mean that no one can unsheathe the weapon as proven by the dagger and even XY who was using XXC's sword.....

And how does MXY being WWX proves that he was the one who dismembered NMJ? Even the junior should know that WWX ad LWJ were fighting someone mysterious to collect the other part of the body...... without saying he was already dead by the time NMJ died.......... and even though LWJ likes WWX it should be known that he would not tolerate any evil and would stop WWX (after all WWX don't even have the strength to fight back and even a paper physic), which means WWX did nothing bad since his rebirth........ and he was rebirthed when the Mo village was already under attack from that arm..... which could be someone wanted to eliminate MXY or simply nurture that arm but the juniors passing by was out of their scheme...... and even NHS got to see them getting the torso out of the wall from the mausoleum!

And that new prominent person seems rather suspicious.... shrewd just like JGY..... maybe it was he who was helping JGY do those shady things?

Poor JL! The uncle that he started to respect and like is the one who took his parents life..... though he should remember that he actually did care about him because of guilt.......

Ah Lan Zhan, good that you believe WWX and is willing to accompany him!
    And the f*ck LXC! You believe more in an outsider than your own brother and the thing he saw!

sets_trans, alexfilia and K.san like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    My impression on the latest chapter:
    1) Shijie is so quiet
    2) What happened to LWJ’s leg?

sets_trans, Chiiiiiiiii and Rilise like this.
  15. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Also JC mom has a nasty personality, makes me feel bad about JC and his father and how he's unable to have a proper talk with his dad is just...:blobcry:

16. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    The mockery of Madam Yu had become a prophecy.....
    I cracked up so loud at this :blobjoy::blobsweat:

17. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    Madam Yu having a nasty personality and too against WWX and comparing him to her son actually made me think that she lost in a battle against WWX's mom....... maybe she even had a crush WWX's dad (even if he was a servant he should be quite good looking)..........

I wonder when Wen Ning appears..... os is he that servant?

18. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah you gave it a whole new angle... :blobpopcorn: Which is fun

19. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because when some parent keeps pitching their children against someone's children is normally because of a feud between them, and if they are so intent on making their children be best is because they themselves were worst than the other...... :hmm:
    Simply, if I can't beat you my next generation will beat your next generation kind of thing :blob_coughblood:
    Or like the mc from "So What If you Been Reborn?" if you can't beat the master you should beat their disciple~...... but that would loose too much face, so it's kids against kids...

20. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I get your point and it might be (on an unrelated note) possible since Wei ying's mother was the diciple of baoshan sanren (a superior master's diciple so this can possibly trigger envy and jealousy).... Though the crush on father one seems less possible judging by how conscious she is about stuff like status and being the lady of a prominent sect treating everyone else like sewer rats I mean she doesn't even like to live where her husband does so highly unlikely for her to fall for someone she might consider a sewer rat as well.... Just saying :blob_grin:

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.