LCD The Frontier Alchemist ~ I Can’t Go Back to That Job After You Made My Budget Zero

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SerialBeggar, Jan 31, 2022.

1. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...ck-to-that-job-after-you-made-my-budget-zero/

[​IMG]

This novel feels like a slice of life story. OP MC who's taken for granted is laid off due to political jockeying. Coincidentally, he had just received an invitation from a friend who's setting up a town out in the boonies, so he heads out. Not much to say after that. There are a couple of incidents on his travels, but in a dozen chapters, he's already at the new place. Not much follow up POV reactions from his old job.

It's Japanese, so the reading level is low, however the writing style (and translations) is decent. Overall, this is a pretty laid back story. It's like a low calorie snack for when you're in between heavier novels.

Opelia likes this.
  2. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's more a black company salaryman's wish fulfilment, especially with it seeming that those that abused him then dumped him seem to get theirs rather early though I'm still waiting for more chapters to see how that really plays out.