Spoiler The Garden of Red Flowers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really ship Her with Hugo. Hope he is ML:blobupset:

2. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

3. Shiiru

Shiiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I'm so sad. The parents in this story are just lovable. It hurts so much seeing those great characters dead, and thinking about how Venny and her brother having to suffer such loss is just....:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    Still. thank you for the spoiler!

4. bmgy02

bmgy02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Hugo or that blondie is the ML

Tt123 likes this.
  5. Suyo

Suyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s the ML?

6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers~

7. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give more spoilers about what you read? :blobReach:

8. Fatima007

Fatima007 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me spoiler please

9. Linnng31

Linnng31 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell who's the ML? Is it blondie with blue eyes???

10. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone just spoil the ML and ending :aww:

Gemie, Shoshi and xpeanut like this.
  11. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think this has a novel, it’s an original webtoon.

DOHere, beazacha and Jem3710 like this.
  13. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh okay, ty

14. Kris321

Kris321 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her parents are DEAD!!!! NOOOO!!!!
    Did she really messed with something that she shouldn't have and changed the story or was this supposed to happen anyway??
    I wish someone will give us more spoilers, the story is interesting T_T

15. LynnLynn

LynnLynn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i mtl-ed the latest unlocked chapter (only latest bec im lazy) and im sooo confused lol, from what I understood:

hugo, blackhair, blondie, fmc knights are away on some kind of expedition, idk why. As other spoiler said, FMC parents are dead. Somehow, MC family has alot of debt and the older bro is away (not sure where), so its up to venny to solve the debt. Hugo's family (?) offered her help during funeral if she needed anything but she thought the debt was too much to borrow from them.

She asks the butler for the ledger of properties and surprised that her family doesn't have many left. She wondered why, bec they didn't live in luxury and apparently its because her parents are helpful to their servants and citizens? Venny contemplates selling her jewels, maid scolds her since the jewel she's holding is the engagement ring rowell (blackhair) gave her. She jokingly wonders if rowell would get angry if she sells the ring lol. End of chapter. No clue on who ML would be..

I apologize if i got anything wrong, its purely mtl. I kinda wanna backread the untranslated chapters, but i just screenshot and put the image in google lens so its too bothersome lol, does anyone have am easier method to mtl?

16. LynnLynn

LynnLynn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Helloo, its me again. I got impatient and mtl-ed ch15-16 so I'll be spoiling that. Also, here's a summary of names:
    MC - venianne tess / venny
    Blackhair - rowell esdell, fiance
    Brown - hugo chartres, the bestfrient ( my bias lol)
    Blondie - ravin (idk his surname), MC's dated husband in the original story
    Pink hair/ heroine - rose sueth
    Venny's brother - daniel tess

Not much happened, tbh
    So, in OG story, Ravin was MC's fated so she's excited to meet him. She invites him for tea bec thats how story venny pursued him. Ravin was all blushy and asks why she's so nice to him and she says why not~ lol. MC finds him adorable. Rowell and hugo appear asking if they're not invited for tea as well. MC shoos them away and says she's busy lol. Rowell jokingly says how dare she openly flirt with another man in front of her fiance, Hugo remarks that isn't it lonely to eat alone, so the 4 ended up having tea together. Magic lesson, master explains that MC can have the ability to grow seeds w/o sunlight, water, soil etc or even make seeds (?). Its a miracle for him so he says MC magic is not bad at all. But it might take MC 10 yrs to develop this power since her mana is so low lol.

Back to Ravin, his master asks him if he met venny and he said , blushing, that yes and she appears to be a very kind and friendly person. He says that he looks forward to becoming her knight. His master teases him that its first love~~ blushing again, he denies.

Ch16, Venny receives a reply letter from Rose, greetings yada yada. They somehow went to the topic of becoming an adult. Hugo says he's excited to grow up. Venny says she doesn't want to, since being an adult means having many responsibilities (i can relate, venny). She says they should enjoy the present slowly. Both guys remarks that MC talks like a person who has lived twice lol. Mc thinks that contrary to her wish, their childhood moved fast--we get a flashback of all the kids having fun together. (including ravin, rose and MC's girl bffs).One cute moment was when MC says she wants to learn to dance. Hugo volunteers, saying he's good at it :aww:. Venny rejects him (lol)and invites ravin instead. Ravin says he can't, MC says they can learn together. Rowell looks deadpan and hugo looks dejected (poor bby he's my ship ok). Just like that, 10 years pass and we see adult venny in the last panel, thinking that they now reached the timeline of original story.

Anyway, regarding the ML:
    i skimmed through the raws, and i think the author is hinting at blondie/Ravin. They have the most moments together: when MC parents die, Ravin kneels at her side. There's also a scene where MC is in the balcony and Ravin kneels to her from below and MC softly smiles. Ravin is also so blushy around the MC. HOWEVER, the prophecy is a big red flag so i also think blondie might not be the final ML. it could be that he only feels knightly feelings for her or it could be a death flag (i hope not honestly). Lowkey sad because i like hugo best. Honestly though, Hugo hasn't shown much interest in rose sueth/pink heroine when they became adults so who knows.

Ravenz, komo komo, AidaIro and 22 others like this.
  17. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang I too want hugo to be an ml:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: for me ravin is plain dunno why but hugo just has this chemistry with venny.:blobxd::blobxd::blobxd: yet i can totally see it sinking:blob_teary::blob_teary:

Well then i will not transfer to other ship but instead sink with it together with my broken heart:blobflag::blobflag::blobflag:

AidaIro, carolpatricio, Gemie and 6 others like this.
  18. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!!!!

19. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 13? I guess...Hugo, Rowell and our mc were in the garden, they were talking about a song. I feel like the song will play a big part in the future considering how it was left hanging...

I’m rooting for Hugo to win our mc’s heart, he looks like he has a crush on our mc or I’m just being delusional.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    Gemie, Naya352, syofiaa and 6 others like this.
  20. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the beast with staight hair from hugo prophecy ?