Spoiler The Garden of Red Flowers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Crystal_knight

Crystal_knight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any clue for next season ??? Cause i think current raws are upto chp 50 only

2. Crimsay

Crimsay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, chapter 50 is the latest in the raws. I’m guessing the artist is taking a break and working on season 3, since it used to update weekly but hasn’t for a month now. I don’t know if there’s any news about when it will resume (but I don’t know Korean so I may very well have missed it).

I’m guessing the last male lead from the original story will show up. At the end of chapter 50, Venny is out in town with her maid and bumps into someone covering their face with a hood. It ends with a statement that even though she feels her peaceful days have returned, there’s an unknown anxiety about the future because the story has gone so far off-track from the original that even she can’t predict what will happen next.

DOHere, AidaIro, Gemie and 5 others like this.
  3. wawaaaaaaaaaa

wawaaaaaaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the author's Postype post

Hello. This is Maar, the author of [The Garden of the Red Flowers]. The reason for this notice is to explain the reason TGotRF has not been updated since chapter 50. The bottom line is, the contract for TGotRF has ended with chapter 50. I wanted to continue, but it did not go my way. I have thought about many ways, but none seems suitable. So unfortunately, I had no choice but to wrap it up at chapter 50. I'm really sorry for the half-finished work. I have regret as much as I had affection for the story, so if I had a chance, I would like to continue with the next story, but I think that would be difficult for a while. Therefore, I promise to continue TGotRF when I have a chance in the later future. I will work hard so I can finish my next webtoon until the end. Thank you for loving TGotRF.

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! Noooooooooooo!

Gemie and Lilyworld like this.
  5. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I can see why it got canned as it wasn't very interesting to read in the first place.

6. Crystal_knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Not everyone think like that! still can't be helped everyone have their own preferences.

Witch BRIONNE likes this.
  7. Rokai

Rokai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What no!!! I just found and read the whole 33 chapters. This is the moment where you get isekaied bro. To finish the story!! :blobupset:

8. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you get this? Do the author have twitter?? Can you share it XD

9. wawaaaaaaaaaa

wawaaaaaaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh, I already wrote there, on the author's Postype. It's also on the author's blog. Unfortunately I can't post link because I need at least 5 posts before I can do that. You can find it yourself if you check it on mangaupdate.

layyu likes this.
  10. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Admittedly, this was a slow moving story. Still, I hope it at least continues. A lot of lose ends like the brother, the prophesy, and of course, who ends up with who!

layyu and tk_10 like this.
  11. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

thanks for the spoiler..

Basically.. I love venny friendship with rowell and hugo. Just like rowell said, venny is precious friend. Not a romantic way, but precious. I love it..

As for ML... If hugo is not the ML, its better if hugo's feeling for veny is the same as rowel..

I dont want heartbroken 2nd male lead. Itsjust too poor.

As for ravin, i dont like him. Too girly appereance, too easy to blush, just dont like him hehe

So far, my strong candidate for ml is marquess or hugo.
    But i hope that no heartbroken hugo here.

And.. I read author decide to stop this webtoon?? What the

AidaIro, Gulalalu and layyu like this.
  12. Zetangel

Zetangel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sobbing furiously*

there are still sooo many mysteries to uncover like the premonitions of the three, what about the original plot, the ml, the brother, future plan for her household, and many more :( this manhwa really have many potentials out of it and it's just sad to just end it there..

AidaIro, MiserableSOUL and Gemie like this.
  13. Alicia_Alize

Alicia_Alize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is illegal!!! I can't rest peacefully when the ML is not revealed!!! My poor fantasies! HAHAHAHAHA:(:cry::LOL:
    But as long as the author will come back and continue I bet everyone's gonna throw an online party aye!!!:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Gemie likes this.
  14. Jinmanhwa

Jinmanhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my God I just found this today and read all the chapters then search for some spoilers whom the ML is then found out that the author drop out this NOOOOO I want the Marquess as the ML I want Hugo and Rowell as friends. I think Ravin will betray Venny in the future. I hope the Author will change her mind and continue the story pleaaaaseee

AidaIro likes this.
  15. Witch BRIONNE

Witch BRIONNE Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted the author to at least give us answers .huhuhu. I wanted to know who the blue eyed guy is. Who the ML is ? What about the 3 predictions? Where the actual feist is the brother? How will the ending be like? Seriously, my heart amd stomach literally feels so uncomfortable.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  16. Crystal_knight

Reading List:
    Link
    It's sad that there aren't any updates for this, even though it's so different and unique out of most of the recarnation I've read! Most of them are same and repeated drama but this one is actually interesting and full of mysteries. I hope there will be update soon and yes I'm on Hugo club...

AidaIro, Gemie and Yeona like this.
  17. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To bad the author stop it.

I think the marquess will not like rose now...Well in the book said that marquess fell for rose after he saw her sitting in the garden/fountain with the shadow/light of the moonlight.. The moonlight had a meaning for marquess, the marquess haven't meet rose yet, then the MC already given/planted moonlight flower for marquess, so i think the marquess will fall for MC now.

I ship for marquess for ML:aww::aww::blobunsure:

Vinaaaaa, AidaIro and Gulalalu like this.
  18. anangege

anangege New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love this manhwa.

19. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody got any idea on the author’s new work? They did say once they’re done, if there’s ever an opportunity, this might end up getting back?

20. LynnLynn

LynnLynn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, this sucks. I feel bad for the author too, it must've felt really bad to not be able to continue your work.

On another note, why do the mangas I really like end up being axed/ends abruptly??? Am i jinxed .... I guess this is the difficulty when you end up liking a manga that is not too mainstream/popular, there's always a risk of being axed...