Chinese The Gemini Under The Lily (Trap MC) (BG)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, May 29, 2021.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 百合花下的双子
    [​IMG]

(Art-Work From Website And Picture Of The Main Protagonist).

[​IMG]
    (The Book Cover From Website And Picture Of The First Heroine).
    [​IMG]
    (Art-Work From Website And Picture Of The Second Heroine).

Raw Link: https://m.sfacg.com/b/116919/

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up: This is a pretty good novel from SFACG "Website", and the Author's writing style exceeds the average levels of many past works that I have read before. She or He has a good grasp of the plot and the description of various things. The development of the plot gives people the feeling of excitement. Each volume has a lot of content, but the smooth reading makes people enjoy the process quickly. This might be the first novel where I'm actually willing to buy VIP Chapters to read more.

The general plot that does not give away too much is the Main Character was transported from their world into an different world where magic exists. This means that the Main Lead does not have any magic abilities, but he was part of an secret organization from his past world. His special skills are very good at fighting with weapons, and have knowledge on creating technological objects, such as a Gun, and Robot Arms. He somehow become an slave maid to two sisters, when they buy him from his previous owner. The Younger Sister is disabled in a wheelchair, and have a really weak body due an bad event in her childhood.

The Older Sister seems to want to paired the Main Lead, and her Younger Sister together. Despite the fact, that she may be falling in love with the MC, herself as well. The main reason why she decided to buy the Main Lead as a Slave is because she wanted someone else to take care of her younger sister in bathing, dressing up, and other things. The Younger Sister does not have a Fiance because of her disability, unlike some other nobles. There's an tournament where the Winner gets be granted a Noble Rank from the Emperor, himself. The Main Lead is taking part in the tournament, and the Older Sister supports him in this action because it will give him a higher status to be together with the Younger Sister (I'm Currently On Volume 2 + Chapter 381).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Collection Of Cross-Dressing Novels (Only Trap MC) From Many Website (https://ngabbs.com/read.php?tid=35152326).
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There's an Free Way to read the VIP Chapters as seen in this Website Link = https://godofabc.blogspot.com/2017/06/step-by-step-walkthrough-guide-on-how.html (They become Images after purchasing) + (Check out Mist Library from Discord for MTL).

Last edited: Dec 20, 2023
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link