Spoiler The General's Cat Always Wants To Climb Into My Bed (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by KazeYuki, Apr 7, 2018.

1. KazeYuki

KazeYuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: The General's Cat Always Wants To Climb Into My Bed [Interstellar] 将军家的猫总想上我家床[星际]
    Author: 白狐辞
    Chapters: 69 chapters (Complete)
    Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2894574
    http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/31873.html

Summary:
    16 year old Shen Zhifan one day wakes up seven years in the future and finds out he's become the nation's male god.
    The type of male god that everyone in the world wants to marry.
    However, because the General (who lives next door)'s fiancee fell in love with Shen Zhifan, the General absolutely hates Shen Zhifan guts.

Shen Zhifan has always thought of the General as his Male God and so his heart feels very stifled.
    *My Male God has become my rival in love. Every day his ice cube face looks like he desperately wants to hack me to death.*
    *Mr General, I feel nothing for your fiancee. I have already long given up any hope for love. Right now, I just want to get rich.*

Luckily, the general's cat really likes him, and always wants to... climb into his bed.

1. Ice Cube Face, Dead Mensao, Cat General Gong x Good Looking Shou
    2. When Gong transforms into Cat Form, he automatically becomes a Blue Ragdoll Cat - His cat form is so devastatingly gorgeous that if you don't buy him you're not human. (Google image search 蓝双布偶猫 blue ragdoll cat)
    3. Sweetness is justice. Both sides secretly in love with each other. Senselessly sweet. Dead Logic

-----------
    I haven't actually read this yet but the summary sounded really interesting so hoping that some kind soul will give spoilers.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    ML secretly in love with MC... Hmmm. Before or after the fiancee?

3. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    so the general can transform into a cat??

4. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This little daoist is silently watching:blobpeek:. Do not mind me and go on:blob_pompom:

5. Shigure Hakuya

Shigure Hakuya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting

7. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohohoho interesting *v*)/

8. veihakase

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this transmigration? ^^

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    To his future self?
    Or maybe the older him hit his head and lose memories starting from when he was 16 yo?

keima and veihakase like this.
  10. veihakase

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh thank you!! It's like Zero kyori but reversed xD

Fieyy-Qa likes this.
  11. misminor

misminor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I saw but I'm on my phone so i will poke people later o/

13. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds intresting!

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously? No spoilers?

15. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just skimming through some chaps, but MC (Shen ZhiFan) started out waking up and looking in mirror wonder when he was so mature, and the first thing he does, after seeing his mature body in mirror, is checking the thing under his underwear *cough*

After him looking around, he goes to living room and met with his sister....then doorbell rang, MC opened door to see ML, before ML said anything MC closed the door on him and turned to his sister, saying he has hallucinations seeing the ML and sister was like is something wrong with you today...
    Well once the talking was done between them, MC opened door again XD he doesn't know about Olivia (fiance of ML) seems like Olivia was in love with MC and wanted to escape the marriage. ML actually came over to question MC and says that Olivia has gone missing last night.

We found out from ML's thinking is that MC is currently the best rookie in the A-league (something to do with mech operations)....and stuffs ML was smart enough to deduce that MC had an accident. Since yesterday he talked to MC, MC was all normal and stuffs and now today MC displayed of emotions and way of talking is different (cuz MC time traveled and really idolizes ML).

After ML left, MC had convo with his sister, telling her he can't remember the past 7 yrs and asked recently what happened to him and if there's any comfort and then MC's sister (Shen Zhirou) broke down crying saying he hasn't pay much attention to her in a long time, she doesn't know what he's been doing, probably Mech League is very tiring and he doesn't care about her. MC asked her what Mech League was, she responded "If you are stupid, my brother, I will raise your life"...proceeds to explain what the League was. MC realized he gotta tell his parents, and we found out his parents are dead.

Seven years ago, their planet exploded and they somehow lived, the sister spent time in orphanage after that while MC followed some gentlemen to go out and do something and only ever come back once in a few months. Until she reached adulthood, in recent years MC participated in the Mech League and ended up with a good reputation. They didn't know what caused the explosion, lasted for three days...she proceeds to explained MC signed an agreement with the V team in the League but they can't cancel the agreement now just cuz MC has problems since they can't afford it. The place they're living in now is not theirs, but given by the V team. Apparently MC was fierce in the beginning starting out in League even though he barely touched a mech but sister said "but there was a time when we were separated and you didn't tell me. All of a sudden the days were all right" sooo it's a mystery for now I guess.

Their convo got interrupted by a vase falling and broke on ground, found there was a cat (ML XD) cat ML refused to let the sister touch him and once he saw MC, he went straight for MC. One of the things they talked about in presence of cat ML was the sister saying "Every empire knows that you (MC) gave him (ML) a cuckold. I think he's thinking about how he can eat you." They continue their talk about ML, and ML thinking is just "..." he gets so speechless XD
    They think the cat belongs to ML next door, MC mentioned cat doesn't like to be touch by the sister. Sister: "Come back the cat soon (so let the cat go back soon), lest the fierce general feel that you have stolen his wife and stole his cat again!" however after saying that she realized, MC and cat ML went upstairs. MC tries to find info but struggles with the technology, when he was about to go ask his sister, cat ML used his paws and help him get access, there's not much personal info shown for MC even though in this age, if someone is famous, there will be a lot of information dug out. Also he have some fan clubs~.

16. Skyelyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Cat ML fell asleep in MC's arm and MC placed him down on bed, MC went to closet to change and during that time cat ML woke up. haha cat ML got nosebleed from watching MC half naked with the mermaid lines and didn't notice until he touched his face with his paws, MC looked back and got scared if cat ML was injured and all.

Cat ML keeps dropping by their place from the balcony, sister was determined to touch him but rejected once again haha cat ML never let sister be close to him seems like pfft
    MC was like oh you came again and cat ML saw MC, moved to the side of sister, ran straight into MC's arms. MC told sister not to bully the cat :ROFLMAO: the sister was like who's the bully now? who's bullying who? saw that MC only pay attention to cat ML and seeing his indifferent back, she really wanted to leave haha. MC walked to bedroom and told cat ML he was gonna sleep and undress so can cat ML go home. MC seems to can't sleep without being naked or so but cat ML just bends head down and lick paws acting like he doesn't understand and is just a normal cat. MC ended up contemplating whether to return cat ML next door but thinking of general ML's mood today wasn't good but he also didn't want more misunderstanding just like what his sister said, with him stealing both the fiance and now the cat too.

MC had unexpected visitors, MC walked to door holding cat ML, he saw the group of officers and tries to maintain a calm and serious expression cuz the 23 yrs old him would have been like that. Only cat ML noticed the arms holding him was getting tighter. The guards told MC he's involved with the disappearance of the princess Olivia and gotta come with them. Guard told MC to hurry up when he said he needed to inform his sister first. Then guard finally notices cat ML is MC's arms, he looked at cat ML was a bit then realized something then looked back up at MC, seemed like he did not dare to look down at the cat again. MC noticed it and it was weird, and thought it was probably because it's ML's cat, since ML is like the male god, the cat is also special too so guard recognizing and seeing the male god's cat in his home is sort of strange.

MC was brought to a place for interrogation (lots of details missing) but ML comes in later, he took MC and will be interrogating MC alone. Apparently MC thought his first time seeing ML was like on a magazine, but ML asked if MC remember the real one, when they met for the first time. MC thought 7 yrs ago...he's 16, that's his most familiar time as he is actually 16 right now, he remembered what he ate last night, the day after tomorrow was gonna be him taking his monthly exam. He remembered his sister selling his photos and made it troublesome for him in school. But he did not remember the explosion of his planet 7 yrs ago, nor his parents dying, why is it 7 yrs ago but he can't remember. He got shaken, and told ML he was hurt recently and can't remember, told ML to please tell him.

So at that time 7 yrs ago, ML was performing some task, there were some mistakes, in desperation, gambled for his life, ML ended up landing on MC's planet. The date was September 16th. What MC can think of yesterday was September 15th. It's definitely not a coincidence. MC questioned why his memory stopped at that day, what happened...also seems that his loss of memory seemed to be part of a plan and not an accident. MC asked if ML was there when explosion happened, ML said no, by that time, he already left. It wasn't just MC's planet, but the entire galaxy was affected, planets that were destroyed exceeded a thousand. Ml's thinking: "You didn't know that I would have preferred that explosion to be related to me. At least that time, I could be with you." ML apologizes, at the time, he only saw the incidents during his hospitalization, he tried to go back and find MC, but couldn't find him. When ML saw him again was 2 yrs ago, in an underground game - very large illegal underground mech field, seems like MC was involved in that.

Sister told MC they got a call from the team saying that they start a new season next month and requests him to come to team next week. MC doesn't really know much about mech and stuffs so he went online to try the online virtual duel. He used like an anonymous account and the person going against him ask, MC says he was new and never touched the game before. The other person explained some stuffs to him. In the fight, MC destroyed him (poor dude XD) Seems like even with no memories, MC's body can still subconsciously play, people realized he's not a new player and question if he was a pro with that speed and skill, but then questioned why a pro player would be in rookie field.

MC later has a wet dream :oops: first starting with feeling something hot and soft at his ear, there was warm breath blowing, reached out and felt muscle, the places he touch seems to burn.... in the end tasted blood, and it was an aggressive kiss, all over the mouth and tongue and all :X3: woke up to it being wet down there *cough* felt tired and proceeds to go back to sleep but alarm rang. MC went out to reach but felt soft fur, turns out cat ML was sitting on his bedside...MC felt ashamed haha and went to shower (currently naked cuz he sleep naked) ML observes him...subconsciously touch his nose with paws cuz of last time. Almost hit his nose on the bathroom door when MC closed it. Usually general ML knows how to use cats skills but today since MC is ashamed, even if cat ML softly meows and paws pushing at door softly, he didn't get a response....

pfft okay so after MC comes out, MC sorta realized cat ML can somewhat understands a bit, asked if cat ML was male or female then proceeds to be curious and turned cat ML over, tries to move the fur away to check :oops: cat ML jumped off and ran to the other side of room, MC mentioned sterilization/neutering, cat ML escapes haha. Later on MC goes over to talk to general ML and asked if he can see the cat, ML said cat is not here, probably out again. MC said he heard cat needs to be neutered and knows a pet hospital ( lies cuz he doesn't even remember when he woke up, and of course he doesn't know what the pet hospital is, but he's just trying to meet male god ML haha ) ML responded it's no use, it's already destroyed *cough*

17. Skyelyne

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's sister told her friend that she is MC's sister but was laughed at :LOL: since MC is like a celebrity and famous and all, and they're not really alike.
    Some stuffs happened, and then MC asked ML why he is so kind to him
    ML thinking (mtl)
    [​IMG]
    :X3:
    Kay time to actually go dive into my schoolwork pile :cry:

18. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsmilehappyeyes:OMG @Skyelyne thank you for the spoiler :aww::aww:

Moar please:blobReach:

19. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    clear, jadelin, Kleep and 14 others like this.
  20. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    CATS CATS CATC CATS CATS