LCD The Girl Who Ate a Death God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also looking for the missing bonus chapter and missing half of chapter 34.

2. Aeternelle

Aeternelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow ! Side stories <3 I really liked this novel.

3. HapUgMata

HapUgMata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seriously asking, is that chapter 35 a continuation or a side story???as far as i know the last chapter was chapter 34...

4. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Side story

MadHatter likes this.
  5. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for the missing chapters, finally I can read the end (y)

Wujigege likes this.
  6. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    You are welcome

7. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 36 part 1 released and an error was corrected
    Chapter 35 and 36 make up the first side story
    Chapter 37 is the only part of the second side story

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  8. Hashimishi

Hashimishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.. Don't know if it's me but all chapter by Xiaoxiao Novels redirect me to disney.com...

9. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    It works fine for me perhaps you clicked on the ad link within the text which is why you could have perhaps been redirected try this link C37.1 if it still doesn't work make a report on the discord for the translation group

Hashimishi likes this.
  10. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In firefox that loads the text then redirects me to disney within a second. On chrome there are many ads on the screen at the same time so could be any of those doing the redirect. Bot, right, left that scrolls with the content. Then two below the short chapter and one to the right of it.

Hashimishi likes this.
  11. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't say anything about the ads because whenever I am on the site I use my phone (safari) and the only ads shown to me are in the text sometimes you can see it being highlighted and underlines a bit other than those there are no other ads on the phone... as for pc haven't been on the site with it today, but the ads that come out from the bottom and the sides are closable so I am unsure what could be causing the redirects but the best choice is to summon @Wujigege here as he is the owner and the supervisor of everything in relation to the site!! But you will have to wait for a few hours as it's night where he is currently and I doubt he is awake...

12. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    It is on purpose based on the page. I use noscript addon to disable scripts on most pages and this is on the page in question twice:
    <noscript>
    <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;url='http://www.disney.com'">
    </noscript>

Stopping loading before that refresh to disney starts works fine the first time, the next one it is cache and I would need to clear that.

If you read the script checking for if you use an adblock you get the following:
    I never get that, I instead get the above automatic redirect since I don't have support for scripts enabled for random sites I read text on.

Edit, I'll fix my problem now that I know it is a refresh redirect. http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2692475 has two solutions for my problem I'll try out. The addon worked (uncheck smart block in its settings). The first solution of a custom firefox css did not work, which isn't that strange when noscript is a html tag and not css.

Edit 2. If you are using noscript addon there is an advanced setting to disable meta redirects under the untrusted page. Don't know why that wasn't checked in my browser, could remove the other addon and it still works fine now. (Info for site owner. I still see two image ads to the right of the text. Those move to the bottom if I zoom in [simulating a smaller resolution].)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  13. Hashimishi

Hashimishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, my problem was that the chapter link from NU was directly converted to disney.com but after enabling java script again I can see the website, sorry for the trouble ^^' and thank you for your help

Wujigege likes this.
  14. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    You get redirected to disney if you enable 'no script' so you do not see any ads
    The site runs fine, if you do not block ads
    None of the ads redirects to any pages, unless you are trying to block the ads.
    We have bills and the ads pay for the bills.
    Yes they are ways to bypass the ads but with this measure at least a majority of readers remember to leave the ads on.
    We did get feedback from the community and the ads we have are not intrusive and none are malicious
    If you dont like an ad, you simply close it without any pop unders or redirects to malicious sites.

There are people who simply do not want any ads at all regardless, sadly such behaviours will kill free content on the web

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  15. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    I still see 2 ads with blocked scripts. I am fine with seeing ads as long as they don't use scripts or effect the content too much. My reasoning is that your site might be fine while one of the 26 others I visited today might not be and I have no way of knowing. I understand that most ads load though a script though since they are from a network that needs to link in whatever is paid for with me as a potential viewer. Sadly we are back to me not being able to know which ad companies screen their ads well and will keep doing it year in and year out.

Wujigege likes this.
  16. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I completely understand. Ad blockers block all sites by default and it can be a chore to unblock all. So we just try to remind users with the measures in place.
    For someone who staunchly against seeing any ads we can't stop them.

17. taivan

taivan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sooo, how many side stories are there? or is it "complete" complete

18. Maraderchik

Maraderchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea how the Kingdom keep it integrality this far... everyone just betray the Kingdom Army or Kingdom itself for some reasons, like rank, territory or "justice" (Vander), same with almost every single noble.
    It's just hardly can be called a kingdom at all.

PS. Side story is basically edited MTL i'm right?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018