The GlassWorker (Anime?)

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Hercules5525, Mar 15, 2018.

1. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I guess it's just me. The way they speak just gives me goosebumps. But I'm probably biased because I watched a lot of horror movies that were Hindi dubbed and it turned them into comedy movies. :v Now everything feels like that.

2. Deleted member 110464

Deleted member 110464 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So, how much cringy would you find Chota Bheem(if you are aware of it)??:blobowoevil:

3. Hercules5525

Hercules5525 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    loved it as child but now hate it.

4. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not cringy because it has that native Indian vibe to it. Anything that doesn't look Hindi-esque but sounds Hindi-esque is cringy to me lol.

5. Deleted member 110464

Deleted member 110464 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    You're being a hypocrite(no offence) coz both Urdu(Hindi-esque) and Hindi have the same origin. C'mon we were the same just a few decades ago, how can you find it cringy?? Maybe you're not well aware that we(the countries) share a lot of things in common. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot.
    Well, anyway we shouldn't go political here.
    Peace:blobangel:

6. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just stating things as they are for me. Media like TV series, movies, even cartoons in Hindi/Urdu/Other derivative languages with their own aesthetic are fine. I even enjoy them. I just can't handle things with foreign aesthetic but Hindi (or it's derivatives) dubbing. But hey, that's just me and my family and my friends circle. You do you, we'll do we.

7. Hercules5525

Hercules5525 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that hindi/urdu dubbing can be worse but this sound good to me and this is not even the final product.this is just a concept trailer.Maybe the final product will have better voice acting.You can't expect the first anime made by this company to be just like japanese anime, do you?I just think it is an amazing first step.Maybe we will get better in the future.

8. Kudaranai

Kudaranai                                                   

Reading List:
    Link
    the background art's nice, characters reminds me of studio ghibli, don't really care much for the language as long as the subs' there

9. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually liked it, the voice actors can sure do better but this is still great.
    And i get what you are saying, jp visuals with hindi or similar languages can feel odd if its your mother tongue or nearby but after sometime you will naturally not mind.
    I just hope they dont do pokemon dub level shit....

10. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boi. Don't even get me started on Pokemon.
    Btw, gave you watched the Hindi dub of the Evil Dead series? Or even Man vs. Wild? That's some A level comedy stuff.

Ddraig likes this.
  11. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitinely giving out some ghibli vibe, background art is great, character design wise is quite simple but not unique/doesn’t stand out not sure if it’s artist’s style or just haven’t stabilize the studio’s specific style yet but that’s fine, voice acting is not bad the person speaking has a nice voice and I got a Russian feel when they spoke rather than Hindu so it was weird...but then again it matches with the winter setting