Spoiler The Goal is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to be Completely Invulnerable

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Oct 15, 2019.

1. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhmm, anyone (?) pls can u give me spoilers regarding the girl in black haired guy memories? (in chapter 16)
    when he visiting her grave, his memories overlapping with mc face.
    so, is the dead girl his ex?

snowest296, Sasakira and roseO like this.
  2. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she is his sister:cookie:

3. Misscandies

Misscandies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading and I love it....more spoiler please ...

Any know where to read the novel ?

4. keitauu

keitauu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • So Vergard toured Lian in Black Town then they settled in a cafe which owned by a human.
    • Lian thought that illegal transactions are taking place there but its just a normal cafe.
    • So Lian asked Bergard to call her Lian/ Ryan cuz its her nickname uwu
    • Then someone came in the cafe, its Leona (i think its one of the surbodinates of Vergard)
    • Lian called Vergard as Ver that made Leona frowned.
    • When Lian was going back to the mansion, she thinks that she will just rent a wagon next time when shes gonna go back to the Black town.
    • She also thinks that why her stepmother doesnt bother her when shes going to the Black Town.
    • Then in a party held by someone (idk who held this party). In that party, Marianne wants to embarassed Lian for going to the Black Town.

• Gossips started circulated in the party but Lian started to act and cry. She said that she went to the Black Town to find a memento of her late mother (former Duchess).
    • So people comforted Lian then they asked if there are other memento left by the late duchess. (Marianne burned all the duchess' things when the duke died)
    • So Sharon told the guests that the late duchess' things were buried along the casket of the Duke.
    • Lian reluctantly replied in agreement so people would think that there is somwthing hidden.
    • When they got home, Marianne asked about the memento from Lian. They talked about something here but i cant understand LOL
    • Then, Lian saw a newspaper about the rumors curculating about Marianne.
    • Lian remembered that her brother is not contacting her anymore.
    • Then, several wagons are entering in the manor because birthday of Shanon and Rudolph is coming.
    Direct MTL: Sharon and Rudolph had only a week of different birthdays, so they held a birthday party for two days to congratulate Sharon the day before and Rudolph the next day. This was to reduce the hassle of guests who would attend both.
    • Someone knocked on Lian's room, it was Rudolph. He asked if they can go out in the mansion. Lian agreed and accompanied him.
    • Marianne and Sharon are busy attending the guests for the party. Rudolph somehow persuade his mother so they can go out.
    • When they already outside, Rudolph doesnt have idea where to go cuz his mother is busy raising him in the greenhouse (idiom).
    • Lian saw a glimpse of Vergard.

• So Lian and Vergard saw each other. Lian told him that she is with her brother.
    • Vergard gave candy to Lian and told her to eat it. Lian wants to share it with Rudolph but Vergard told her its Lian's. Vergard told that he will buy another for Rudolph (idk if i got this part right)
    • Lian offered to tour Vergard around the town. The three of them went to a restaurant.
    • After they ate, Lian forgot the bracelet that Count Fargo gave her so she went back to the restaurant.
    • When she left again the restaurant, she a group of children bullying someone. No one stopped the children so she interfered.
    • The children bullied the other child cuz its a demon and its bad. When a child threw a stone, it hurts Lian's shoulder. Then Vergard and Rudolph.
    • Vergard immediately knew whats happening, Lian told him to hold his anger because guards are coming.
    • When the guards arrived, they said that its just child affairs blah blah
    • Then Rudolph shouted Lian's identity cuz shes hurt. The guarda immediately changed their attittude and said that they will give corporal punishment to the children.
    • Lian said its okay then Vergard carried the demon kid.

• So when Vergard carried the kid, Lian asked him how he come to the town. The kid replied that he went with his father but got lost. His father is buying a human jewelry. Then Vergard left with the child.
    • When Lian and her brother got home, Lian asked Leah for a tea. After she sipped it, she got poisoned.
    • So Kenneth got an invitation from Sharon for her birthday. He knew that he just got the invitation cuz he is one of the empire's pillars. Nevertheless, he is excited to see Adrianna.
    • Then someone told him that Lian got poisoned and he got mad. He suspected Marianne or Sharon was the one poisoned Lian.
    • Lian also suspected Marianne and Sharon for poisoning her.

Ceilo27, Hiura, Mi shiru and 78 others like this.
  5. veivei

veivei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much and i really want to know the worst end of her stepmother and stepsister

beazacha, Epona C, nielyti and 2 others like this.
  6. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers:blobmelt:
    I wonder when mc’s brother is coming and stop Marianne and Sharon’s shit?
    Cus they’re really annoying :blobconfused:
    What would happen to Rudolph in the end too:blobpensive:? I hope he is not hurt bad:blob_teary:
    Cus he is really adorable:blobsad::blobmelt:

Calypso Noir and LePetiteReader like this.
  7. Eminakahs

Eminakahs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers.
    If you can, I really want more, please

8. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel kenneth and lian’s chemistry was better. But I guess this story will make her fall for the one who saves her the most. A lot of things seem very cliché to me. I was really hoping she would solve this inheritance thing herself but ultimately it’s the men who became attracted to her are doing her bid. Sigh. I’m a bit confused about how she was going to use the money she made by dealing with kenneth . Has she even used it yet?

Mi shiru, bmgy02, Lilazeaf and 13 others like this.
  9. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't get her guilt over Sharon. That's what the third time Sharon tried to kill her? Toss in Sharon and Marianne doing everything they could to rob her and make her miserable the only thing she should be feeling is relief.

Next up she should be burning Marianne's stuff and forcing her to work as a maid, the same way Marianne burnt her mother's things and forced her

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    Ceilo27, Hiura, Lilazeaf and 24 others like this.
  10. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh are there any more spoilers u can share with us? like about when the brother comes? or what's gonna happen to vergard and FL after war?

11. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering if the brother will only appear at the end or side stories.
    It seems the original main characters will appear in Chapter 57.
    I'm kinda peeved that while his sister was suffering from all the bullying to murder attempts and would have died if not for her memories and others help, he was flirting with the original female lead.. yes, he didn't have much power when he was shipped out and he cares a lot about Lian but still:blobpensive:... I guess all those sis-con novels are influencing me.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
    Selin, Ceilo27, Hiura and 46 others like this.
  12. Epona C

Epona C Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly.

His sister died (funeral) yet he wasn't there?!?

ARTEMI5, Ceilo27, Hiura and 27 others like this.
  13. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was because he was in another country and the funeral happended so quickly, he woudln't have heard the news in time it was being held or when the trial happended because it was probably the same time he, crown prince, and Ramona, are on a quest

Ceilo27, Bella94, DOHere and 7 others like this.
  14. talexus93

talexus93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t have anything against Ver but I kind of wish Kenneth or Leopold were the ML. I didn’t mind at first, but him constantly thinking about his sister whenever he was with Lian threw me off. If it was once, I could understand but it was more. Kenneth makes the most sense to me to be endgame. I really like Leopold, but I can understand why she wouldn’t choose him because of the conflict of interest with her brother and first prince. That could potentially cause trouble between Lian and Theodore. I feel like Ver is too much like a brother to Lian.

I agree, Kenneth seemed like the obvious choice but I guess not. I also was hoping that Lian could figure out taking over the Duchy herself, instead of getting poisoned and having everyone else do it. If not Lian doing it herself, I half expected her brother to come home and then they both work together in driving out that witch and her little gremlin using big brain moves.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
    Hiura, Mi shiru, bmgy02 and 19 others like this.
  15. hhv94

hhv94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish someone would update on spoilers from the chapters past the last bundle we got. I want to thank the person who posted those chapter spoilers! But yeah the spoilers after that chapter 51 would be much appreciated!!!

PrincessBubblegum and SofiyeJaan like this.
  16. S3npai Tach1

S3npai Tach1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me who is the male lead?

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  17. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    so this novel is still ongoing?

18. Airicha

Airicha Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the novel still on going?